Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion (33313 Views)

US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Dikebuka: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2021
shegzhkn:

Trump is a racist buffon and he sow division to our Democratic process, pit Americans against each other and has alienated us from the rest of the world, made us a laughing stock and even allowed autocrats in foreign capitals scorn our democracy.

What you accused the dems of is their patriotic prerogative and the right thing to do.

Racism:
I want to ask you something.
Democrat called Bush a racist
Democrat called McCain a racist
Democrat called Mit Romney a racist.
Democrat called Trump a racist and white supremacist

Who will Democrat not call in racist in future. They always play the race card every four years.

Division:
Democrat sowed seed of division for four years even to the point of lynching a boy for wearing maga cap. Democrat kept on calling him illegitimate president and even Russian puppet.

Alienation:
Did you economy prosper
Did the environment become cleaner
Was there global peace.
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by gtown: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2021
99thEnemy:

I am not a Biafran oh! grin

Na Middle Belt I dey grin

And I don't hallucinate to a rabbit hole dreamland like followers of Dumb Trump of Republican America and Nnamdi Kanu of BIAFRA (IPOB) grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for denying those hate mongers.
We are on same page lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by DtangShayne: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2021
New film..
The invasion of the capitol.
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Tonyx5(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Khia be spitting facts �

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by kayusely70(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
gurunlocker:
Did Bubu also condemn the invasion?
He Was 'Shocked' As Usual.
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by UnBanEbenezer(f): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
BeautyNoBrain:
Pga oo by God's sake � you are doing well I hope so too I need a new phone number on the website but I have better o ni baje you at my house they said we should have one I have an offer you a call Tomorrow I will have morning to get o
you sound like a troll with this moniker of yours
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by MummyD2020(f): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
uuzba:

You still think Western nations give a F*** about you?
Solve your problem in your country. They will solve their own in their country.
Don't find their trouble and they won't nuclear bomb you. Finish.
Happy 2021!!!
'Sighs'!!! Guy, we no dey quarrel na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts / Zimbabwe Adopts Chinese Yuan As Official Legal Tender In Exchange For $40m Debt / Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.