Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 (33197 Views)

Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Brexit: United Kingdom To Exit The European Union On January 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
elijahkayode:

[s]Bro am glad you've learn to discern
permit me to enlighten a few mystery
there are two sets of spirit influencing man
one is Cain and one is Abel whenever you see the majority agree abt something know that's Cain cause the things of God is foolish & vain to people with Cain mindset
What the demonrats are setting in motion will destroy America
one side of government shouldn't control all chambers of government
this shows the democrats are afraid of something and in due time everything will be manifested (the media sat on biden treasonous money laundering for years) what else are they hiding
only mature believers in God can discern Good & evil[/s]

Just shut up you are sounding like a sick person
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by GamalNasser: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
wirinet:

So you are suggesting that the US should be passing through this type of political trauma every 4 years. That the losser to presidential election should never concede elections again (tl Trump has still not concede that he lost the election ). And that the US Congress should spend days if now weeks debating the election results in all 50 states before the results can be ratified. How long do you thing the US can survive if there is a crisis every 4 years?

Then imagine what happens if every governor behaves like Trump and refuses to concede even after exhausting the legal process?

So encouraging your supporters to break into capitol and disrupting the ratification of result is an option? Putting the lives of the Vice President, Congress members and their staff and police officers at risk is now an option? The way you Trump supporters reason is unbelievable dumb.

There is reason why the US constitution gives such time and options to properly test and defend Democracy ...Yes any contestant that has massive evidence of being Rigged should seek all the options to the latter .

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Fix ur country like Americans fixed there’s. Lol

Trump told us the truth so we hate him.

are you not the one professing doom to USA because your lover lost?

Listen to your own advise, hyporcite
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by ransomed: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
FFK, how market?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by wirinet(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

There is reason why the US constitution gives such time and options to properly test and defend Democracy ...Yes any contestant that has massive evidence of being Rigged should seek all the options to the latter .

Everyone on agrees that any aggrieved person or party should seek all legal options to seek redress. But, the option does not involve using threats and violence. You option should stop at the courts. It's the courts duty to interprete the constitution and not one single individual or party. Trump wants to use executive force to impose his will on the US.

What do you think would have happened if the Congress failed to ratify Biden's electors and made Trump President instead? Biden would have gone to the Supreme Court to nullity Congress decision as illegal and reinstate Biden as President. The Supreme Court would have affirmed no where in the constitution did it state that Congress has the powers to determine the President of the union. It is the states that determine the President. Then we would have 2 presidents in the US. One recognised by the states and courts, and one recognised by the Congress.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by jaxxy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
maynia:

are you not the one professing doom to USA because your lover lost?

Listen to your own advise, hyporcite

Ur actions will determine ur faith. Look st the rubbish Obama did in his 2nd term and then look at the Rubbish democrats are already doing now.

Guess what I personally like joe Biden. I wish he was a republican now cos democrats are becoming disgusting. I can almost not stand them. I hope joe Biden will be his own man and not a puppet.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by tete7000(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nonsense
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by sweetjohn(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
femi4:
He's going to jail. He can't escape it, his political career is gone
Trump is not a politician but a business man

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by chris51(f): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though the whole world saw the irregularities that marred the charade called election in the US, Trump should go ahead and hand over to the election rigger Joe Biden just for peace sake and preserve the long history of democracy in the USA

Which irregularities are you talking about?
Did you vote?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by chris51(f): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
chris51:

Which irregularities are you talking about?
Did you vote?
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by DarkJeddi(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though the whole world saw the irregularities that marred the charade called election in the US, Trump should go ahead and hand over to the election rigger Joe Biden just for peace sake and preserve the long history of democracy in the USA
Give it a rest..
Trump had all the time in the world to present evidence to back up his story..
He is nothing but a typical diehard Despot.. angry
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by DarkJeddi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Ur actions will determine ur faith. Look st the rubbish Obama did in his 2nd term and then look at the Rubbish democrats are already doing now.

Guess what I personally like joe Biden. I wish he was a republican now cos democrats are becoming disgusting. I can almost not stand them. I hope joe Biden will be his own man and not a puppet.
What rubbish did Obama do in his 2nd term and what rubbish are Democrats doing now? shocked
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by chris51(f): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
GamalNasser:

No single evidence of rigging
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by femi4: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
sweetjohn:
Trump is not a politician but a business man
A politician: a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of an elected office.
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by thunderbabs: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
fergie001:
@Dan Scavino, White House Deputy Chief Of Staff for Communication

Dan Scavino

Alaye, carry yasef comot for WH jare. Na despot you wan be
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Boyooosa(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
U for dey there na, I f dem no go inject you die...shior
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Mjpem23(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Every legal votes will be counted when you’re jailed after January 20
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by johhbekeboh09: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kyase:
He won't come
Lol E fit come oo...the man no dey shame to perform rubbish in public glare
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by elijahkayode(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Just shut up you are sounding like a sick person

Make ur point without sounding abusive afterall I laid out
And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
Genesis 4:8
There is a pattern to the madness engulfing earth
repent now cause the city Cain build will be tested with fire (hmm see how they kept mum abt California wildfires)
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Trump is not doing anything bad, perfectly fine. He set a impressive record last night.

And where is the evidence of the massive fraud? And the pictures of the ANTIFA?

Let's see who the liars are
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Kyase(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
johhbekeboh09:

Lol
E fit come oo...the man no dey shame to perform rubbish in public glare

The defeat don put shame for e eyes already.....
If Trump come, then na to talk rubbish and massage e ego

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Check twitter is all over from many people not just that woman. I will probably send screenshots.

Send the screenshots since na.

Let's see who the liars are
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by PHijo(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kyase:

Kikikikikikikikikikikii
Does he have any choice now grin grin

Trump lost big time

Of course as a typical Nigerian you celebrate election irregularities! That's how you guys celebrated the 2015 polls Jega rigged on behalf of his kinsman, Buhari.

Nothing new!
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by 02Kebreal(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

He doesn't have any other option.
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

So that fragile grandma invaded Capitol Hill grin

Not ANTIFA? shocked

I'm still waiting na

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

How's trump action?

Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by jaxxy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
maynia:

I'm still waiting na

Seen I will cross check myself.
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by WoundedLamb: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fahdiga:

The same irregularities that no one has been able to show or prove? Trump once won the election and there was no irregularities and then he lost this one and boom! Irregularities everywhere. Dude took Americans for granted in his first term. The election aside, he's been down the polls even before now. So if Americans don't want him anymore, let him go. His supporters might fear an America with more black/brown people actively taking decisions but they should accept they can't always have what they want.
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by sweetjohn(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
femi4:
A politician: a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of an elected office.
Sir, pls get your fact well, be guided. Trump is never professionally involved in politics. Are you more intelligent than CNN and the US. Trump is never a politician and that is one of the reasons the Americans are saying he behaves anyhow bc he don't know the intrigues of politics. In American anybody can win an election, all you need to do is just to contest via a party but you are not a politician.
Re: President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Seen I will cross check myself.

Still waiting for the evidence of MASSIVE Fraud

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2-Storey Building Collapses In Turkey: 13 Injured, 20 Missing / White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) / Turkey Moves To Restrict Entrance To Black Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.