Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,703 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan (57201 Views)

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate / Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn / Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by ElValiente(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
lalasticlala:
Following the drama rocking the US - presidential election, results, Donald Trump's loss and not accepting defeat - Nigerians are hailing ex President, Goodluck Jonathan, for accepting defeat without causing unnecessary drama.

Journalist, Fisayo Soyombo wrote:
90% of Nigerians don't even know the site of aso Rock lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1347105750007619585

https://mobile.twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1347083323680706561

Editi Effiòng wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/EditiEffiong/status/1347101279257034753

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamseunalaofin/status/1347094762969554944
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by oluwaahmed: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
What would someone remember the gworo chewing lizard in aso rock for
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
PopSmoke:
Igbos are confused

don't know wether to praise Jonathan or bash Trump
Guy Igbos and FFK don suffer for your hand. Back to back jabbing. See finishing...
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by broadman20: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Dont compare Goodluck and Trump.

I LOVE TRUMP, I LOVE FIGHTERS.

Goodluck lost comfortably, what do you expect him to do, continue.

Goodluck is not a hero, he did what he is suppose to do and that is concede.

Trump on the other hand was rigged out in the night in Democrats controlled cities by an organized rigging effort.

First he was impeached by the democratic controlled house of rep but they got him with their postal ballot and scamcovid from China.

HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM, TRUMP HAS DONE MORE FOR BLACK PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER AMERICAN PRESIDENTS. BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RATE WAS THE LOWEST, AN HISTORIC LOW UNTIL SCAMCOVID

Trump wont attend the inauguration of Scambiden presidency.

when Biden becomes president, he will try to normalize the situation but it won't work, CNN won't talk about covid that much because biden is president.

Biden will rule over a divided country, a possible civil war agitation is likely to occur. There will be more division between black and whites. The universities will keep brainwashing blacks that whites are their problem.

THE EMPIRE OF THE UNITED STATES IS OVER.

You are a bloody hypocrite......... slave mentality in full gear.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by tayolove12(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Trump on the other hand was rigged out in the night in Democrats controlled cities by an organized rigging effort.

First he was impeached by the democratic controlled house of rep but they got him with their postal ballot and scamcovid from China.

HATE HIM OR LOVE HIM, TRUMP HAS DONE MORE FOR BLACK PEOPLE THAN ANY OTHER AMERICAN PRESIDENTS. BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT RATE WAS THE LOWEST, AN HISTORIC LOW UNTIL SCAMCOVID

when Biden becomes president, he will try to normalize the situation but it won't work, CNN won't talk about covid that much because biden is president.

Biden will rule over a divided country, a possible civil war agitation is likely to occur. There will be more division between black and whites. The universities will keep brainwashing blacks that whites are their problem.

Why are you so useless like this for God sake
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Borbor247: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Too much of listening to conspiracies and fox news. If u feel CNN is biased in their reporting then there are other US news stations like New york times, CBS, MSNBC, NBC, The Chronicles, Washington Post etc to knw the truth not conspiracies that never exist

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Greenback: 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
post=97809163:

END OF THREAD.
Nothing to be added, nothing to be taken away.
You are so in our minds @[/b].

Good to know we still have reasonable and wise youth like you on this forum.
With youths like you, the future of our country is secured.

They are not enemies jor,
They are only your confused fans!
Water no get enemy..... no be so ?

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
For more jokes : Text [b]Orubebe
to 419!
tongue

[/b]
Another [b]GBAMSOLUTELY
!! grin cheesy wink
We know wella Kesto.....

You have never ever been a human being of honour and you will never be no matter how you pretend to sound like one...
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Vatod(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

and why did you think Jonathan was not rigged out?
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by ComeAndobo: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Oshey Mr Shalaye. Keep lying. I'm a black man living in the USA. I've lived through different POTUS in my lifetime and I've experienced things first hand not by watching or reading biased reports.

Trump is not pro black, stop repeating lies. If I tried Debunking everything you said here, I won't end today.

But I'll leave you with the fact that at the end of 2020, black wealth decreased by 3.8%, while white people went ahead to own 90% of wealth and left the rest for minorities to share.

The empire of the USA is not over. It's your father's country that the empire is over. Mr werey
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by EMMY76: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
This political stunts from trump still doesn't change or shake america in anyway they will surely come out of it stronger campared to the shithole here in nigeria. Americans doesn't have anything to learn from nigeria gej have no other choice but to handover to buhari he is from a minority ethnic group and doesn't have much political influence to continue to remain in power.
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by PHijo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Lies!!!!!!!

Just like Trump Jonathan lost unfairly. The media was against him, electoral figures from the North east could not be corroborated, child voters were allowed to vote in the North west. Many in Southern Nigeria were denied access to their voter's card. Staunch supporters of Jonathan in states like Kano were not allowed to vote.

You may hate Jonathan but it is already 5 years since he left office. At least be fair to him.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by simfrost90210: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin at least, for the first time in history, Nigeria don better pass USA for this one thing., thanks to Goodluck JoNath
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Dedetwo(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
SlyCharlie:
Talk about a prophet not appreciated in his own land.

Comparing Trump to Jonathan, is an insult to Jonathan.

The only difference between Donald Trump and Idi Amin,is that Trump is an Orange Pig, who looks like a rotten carrot with a mouth shaped like a pigs buttocks.

Posterity would not be kind to Donald Trump, a sitting president who incited violence against fellow Americans, a man who incited violence against another arm of government, a man who preyed on the gullibility of citizens he swore to protect and swindled them of there hard earned money in the mist of a pandemic and economic instability.

History would not forget this abomination of a man, the American people would not forget.

LMAO. Are you done?
Now, Now my dear, you will be fine.

In less than two years from today, the truth about the rigging of 2020 US presidential election will surface. By the way, it is act of idiocy to compare USA process with shithole called Nigeria. It is Trump's constitutional mandate to challenge the results of the election throughout the electoral process. Some goons had always think election is won by the talking airheads in CNN or ended the night of election. This election has taught many people that election day balloting is just one step of the process in USA.

1 Like

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Dedetwo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Unelephantable:
A wise man once said : In every nonsense,there is a sense.
Why is Trump so strong on his ground that the election was rigged. Even after a long while. It's probably because he knows something we don't know. Scratch that, we don't even know nothing about what is going on in USA and the white house, particularly. It's only what the media tells us that we swallow. And it's no news that the media hate Trump, especially the major voices like CNN and Aljazeera. There's always 3 sides to a story, Trump's side,Biden's side and the True side.
Hopefully the true perspective of USA's election would come to light in such a way that both parties would come into a common ground.

However,in whatever you do, don't compare GEJ to Trump,plx. GEJ failed as a president and even a blind man could see that he lost the election. So fighting would have been plain dumb. But we can't say for USA's election.

Any person of average intellect knows that mail-in ballot is an open invitation to electoral fraud. MIT in 2005 warned US to shun any form of mail-in ballot in election. The Democrats and liberal fraudsters have supported mail-in ballot in 2020 election. I will bet my last cent the same Democrats and liberal brothers in crime will oppose mail-in ballot in four years from now. It is unfortunate most Africans do not even know what the hell is going on.

3 Likes

Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Cj4charles(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
PopSmoke:

you go just kill yourself

make I ask Nnamdi, u don reach airport before? this one wey u carry the matter for head
Baba, you be big Idiot i swear... You no fit to join human race, na Animals you for follow dey go
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by grandlexuz(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Trump lost by over 7 million votes, two times more than GEJ lost to Buhari. Don't talk for black people, talk for yourself.
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by Thegoodone13(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

And you believe that Jonathan can rig himself in and use all security at his disposal to fight? Please, have change of mind and appreciate Jonathan.
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Conceding election loss is actually what's the norm so I don't understand this celebration of mediocrity.
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by rolams(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Pls rush down to the nearest Brainbank! You deserve an attention there!
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by topstone4: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
post=97809163:

END OF THREAD.
Nothing to be added, nothing to be taken away.
You are so in our minds @[/b].

Good to know we still have reasonable and wise youth like you on this forum.
With youths like you, the future of our country is secured.

They are not enemies jor,
They are only your confused fans!
Water no get enemy..... no be so ?

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
For more jokes : Text [b]Orubebe
to 419!
tongue

[/b]
Another [b]GBAMSOLUTELY
!! grin cheesy wink
We know wella Kesto.....

Looks like your case is permanent. Your fate is sealed. Healing won't come any time soon. cheesy
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by hermesprogidy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is why you should only elect refined and educated people into power. Obama would never have done this barbaric thing Trump did. Clinton would never have. Jonathan is civilized hence he did the right thing. Let's see if Buhari will do the right thing.
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by ChoCho54(f): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
PopSmoke:
Igbos are confused

don't know wether to praise Jonathan or bash Trump
Stop regurgitating!
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by ICEWIN: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=97808352]Dont compare Goodluck and Trump.

when Biden becomes president, he will try to normalize the situation but it won't work.
Bros keep shot,thats they said when trumph became president. Allow time of nature decide that one not u giving nonesense prediction
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by jydebiz: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
GOD bless GEJ, GOD bless Nigeria!
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by chozzy: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wow
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by ofiko123(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
All hail goodluck Jonathan the man of peace..
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by chaloskyx: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
NA SO CLOUT CHASERS IF YOU CAN HAIL JONATHAN FOR GIVING BUBU POWER WHY ARE YOU STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT BUBU NOW KUKU LEAVE HIM ALONE LET HIM RULE IN PEACE
Re: Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan by rapboss(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I strongly believe you.
thebosstrevor1:

I strongly believe you.
thebosstrevor1:

I strongly believe you. The war just begun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) / Press Release:Zakzaky's Shia Islamic Movement On Zaria Incident With Soldiers / Desmond Elliot Wins Surulere Constituency With Over 10,000 Votes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.