Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB (35959 Views)

Benjamin Onwuka, Biafra Zionists Members Re-arrested In Enugu / IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) / Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Okikaneseokwu: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Who so ever that gave this misleading headline, may evil never depart from ur household.And for the fools gallivanting round the post without reading the resignation letter, shame on u.Ur hatred for Biafra won't stop its emergence.We are more prepared and stronger than u could ever imagine .

1 Like

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by gidgiddy: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Odinaka00:
Whenever it's about bad news for Ipob you push it to the front page but if it's about something good you don't

There are thousands of IPOB coordinators worldwide. One of them quits and it makes front page? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by MOVIC6: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
We will wait for your reaction when your region will wanna secede.
Praxis758:
Academic credentials if any educated individual who is a staunch supporter of Nnamdi Kanu should be probed.

I still don't understand how an enlightened mind would be so gullible to support such a childish, fruitless and directionless organisation.
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by awgumayor: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
The wind is blowing away the chaff from the seeds. More chaff to be blown away to see the real seeds. Biafrans should be happy for this kind of news because the God of Biafrans is weeding out the weeds from the plants to grow strong and bear much fruits. God is taking care of those they can use to get Nnamdi Kanu. God bless Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by kingdavid09: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
IPOB has been a scam from inception
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by LZAA: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Not one igbo person has bothered about amotekun
But yet afonjas get triggered once ipob is mentioned
These clowns are acting oblivious to the fact that their greed has destroyed the land grin
You could not make this up

1 Like

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by NSK4U(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Is your Nnamdi Kanu not stealing money

Na ya papa abi ya mama get d money?

Bleep off, If MNK is stealing Biafra money, nothing concerns you with Biafra affair, face your zoo leaders who have kept your family in perpetual penury.

3 Likes

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Sirkingsnado: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Omoslim26:

But if he tells you dat Kanu is his personal lord and saviour he automatically becomes Igbo right?

no be every Igbo man be iPod know dis and know peace you dis Congolese
go suck ur mum mpama useless pig have condemned boko harem finish or miytti Allah zombie u can't be Igbo

A true Igbo man cant not be a Muslim talk more of coming here and be showing up stupidity like you what do u know abt ipob and Biafra o u are living at amausa owerri and be claiming Igbo right don't worry soon or later if u don't go back where u belong I promise u ur skull must roll
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Sleekfingers: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Marine54:
Typical fulani herdsman! You want Ipob to back down, so that your fulani terrorist clients will take over SS/SE ancestral land with ease....

wetin concern southsouth with your proscribed terrorist group? Is southsouth part of your biafra?
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Sleekfingers: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lamidi kanu just dey flex with his dumb followers money......
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by awgumayor: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sleekfingers:

wetin concern southsouth with your proscribed terrorist group? Is southsouth part of your biafra?
Can you be man enough to mention your tribe in that your so called south south which Igbos are one of the majority. Please, I will advise Igbos to stop writing se/ss since it brings us unwarranted insults and start writing Igboland both in se and ss.
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Sleekfingers: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
awgumayor:
Can you be man enough to mention your tribe in that your so called south south which Igbos are one of the majority. Please, I will advise Igbos to stop writing se/ss since it brings us unwarranted insults and start writing Igboland both in se and ss.

oga i am from southwest......
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Omoslim26: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sirkingsnado:
go suck ur mum mpama useless pig have condemned boko harem finish or miytti Allah zombie u can't be Igbo

A true Igbo man cant not be a Muslim talk more of coming here and be showing up stupidity like you what do u know abt ipob and Biafra o u are living at amausa owerri and be claiming Igbo right don't worry soon or later if u don't go back where u belong I promise u ur skull must roll

Words of a deranged mind bloody foolish cursed Congolese whose father died while fuucvkking a goat

You can never be igbo a true nwafor is industrious and productive minded not an hungry useless son of a mad woman like you whose only hope in life is to come on nairaland and wail in bitterness 24/7

If them born you and that your mama wey get mental problem leave dat your village in Congo and come to Ph with iPod flag to do protest
wike wan ask you something

useless cursed son of a mad woman

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by od501: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Praxis758:
Academic credentials if any educated individual who is a staunch supporter of Nnamdi Kanu should be probed.

I still don't understand how an enlightened mind would be so gullible to support such a childish, fruitless and directionless organisation.

I'm not an IPOB member, but any enlightened mind will definitely enclose this movement, it is justifiable.
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by awgumayor: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sleekfingers:

oga i am from southwest......
I'm happy you said the truth unlike your fellow brothers that hide in the name of south south to cause division. Face your South West you have more problems at hand than Igbos. A news reported that Amotekun corps you have set up to save you from losing fingers and ears from herdsmen have killed three of your people and it did not bother you you only came to feast on Ipob and Igbos.
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
Marine54:
Typical fulani herdsman! You want Ipob to back down, so that your fulani terrorist clients will take over SS/SE ancestral land with ease....

Your dirty head can't warn your dirty mouth not to mention the South South, right?

You cannot even handle an association, you are thinking big handling our South South.

Nnamdi Kanu has killed all your brains.

Eeeediots
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Omoslim26: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Redcrafton:

That's correct.

When Mandele stated not all South Africans supported him. He even had issues with Oliver Tambo.

When Nigeria sought independence from Britain you northerners were against it...

But at the end both SA ad Nigeria got what they want.

So you guys should allow them be. Their method may be wrong but they have a case.

Do you even realize you are talking abt a proscribed group at all?a group dat only functions on social media

Our Ohaneze and The Se Governors with the Igbo Elder statement have come out to reject ipob

I dare you to mention 20 prominent figure dat will throw support for Ipob such person will see is Image tarnished with speed

wat ever is left of Ipob will be over by the end of dis year as we will expect like 3 sect breaking out from iPod

As a typical nwafor owerri I say Kanu has not done anything in Igboland to hold ground or to deserve our loyalty

he should start by removing the democratically elected Governor of his State and impose himself ruler there before we can begin to take him seriously

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

Really? Nigerians like you go out every 1st October to celebrate your independence from Britain. But when an organisation like IPOB agitates for the Igbo man to have his independence from Nigeria, thats when you Nigerians suddenly forget everything about self determination and independence. You people will suddenly be 'shocked' and call it gullible, childish and fruitless. Then 1st of October, you Nigerians will remember your independence and go out to celebrate again. Then, it wont be shocking, gullible or childish

You Nigerians will not kill me with laughter

My brother, we are concerned about letting your type break away. You'll just become a nuisance for us in the South South. You'll become a heaven of warlords and terrorists who will be thinking they are being smart.

So, for us not to create ba South Sudan or a somalia, we won't let you miscreants go.
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Tekrify(m): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
With all the wrongs of IPOB..on right thing I know they were able to do is to speak sense to the Nigeria government about the Igbo marginalisation being real..if not for their agitation..am telling that Yoruba will be the ones preparing for 2023 and no subject above Igbo presence...but because everyone is seeing the anger in the east which IPOB are the Complete sponsors....the subject of Igbo presidency is every where...
So they have a positive impact over the awareness of restructuring this country...

Coldie:

Am an igbo man and am 100% against ipob

1 Like

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Marine54(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
PatriotExact:

Your dirty head can't warn your dirty mouth not to mention the South South, right?

You cannot even handle an association, you are thinking big handling our South South.

Nnamdi Kanu has killed all your brains.

Eeeediots
You're very foolish ! If i am from South south , you will not see the end of the year, if I am lying I 'll not see the end the year . Mind you , am ain't Ipob, but I support anything that'll put an end to this contraps...
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by AntiNigerian: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Coldie:

LoL efulefu eriri-eri u know me before?

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Esco2: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Please you people should be discussing what is going on this country forget about false news Ok.
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by SeunNotOwner: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

January 1, 20211

Chief Collins Ogoke National Coordinator Indigenous People of Biafra Canada Ontario Canada

Don't you think it is unnecessary to attach the same picture twice?
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Na waooo
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by ngwababe(f): 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
AJohnnasa:
ngwababe, come and see this.

Where's the threat?

1 Like

Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by chaberry(m): 12:36am On Jan 08, 2021
Omoslim26:

Bia nwokem dis is the big problem with you iPod guys
can't you just do your iPod and not make it a general igbo matter

the ohaneze, Se Governors elders statemen have come out to openly reject ipob and we ndi nwafor knows that ipob is a cash out package so we are not doing again

stop linking iPod with Ala igbo in general ipob is just a sect no be every igbo man be iPod biko

before the end of dis year 3 more groups will break out from ipob dan ya all will understand why we kept telling you dat iPod is a cash out scam package
Carry ur concern to your afonja land, it's not needed in Igbo land
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by chaberry(m): 12:39am On Jan 08, 2021
Omoslim26:

I am also Igbo from Owerri the 9th Country precisely

a typical igbo man do not fancy it when people try to play God on them that's wat kanu goes about doing and so his modus operandi should be a turn off

IPod is just a sect like massob they don't and can't speak for the igbo nation
Idi iberibe

When God says Biafra will come it will never be championed by that noise making greedy fella from Afara Umuahia

tufiakwa
Idi iberibe
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by lagdmark(m): 1:02am On Jan 08, 2021
Is Ipob now a ponzi scheme
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 08, 2021
Marine54:
You're very foolish ! If i am from South south , you will not see the end of the year, if I am lying I 'll not see the end the year . Mind you , am ain't Ipob, but I support anything that'll put an end to this contraps...

Shut up dat ya dety mawt

Because you see how rubbish your IPOB is proving itself to be, that's why you are outrightly denying your membership. My brother, stop cursing, you don't need to struggle to prove yourself otherwise. The very words that you use have sold out your true identity. cheesy
Re: Okwy Onwuka: IPOB Coordinator Resigns, Vows To Fight IPOB by Yujin(m): 5:10am On Jan 08, 2021
Golan007:

I don't speak the truth as defined by you right?
You can use your tongue to count your teeth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter / NIMC Workers Begin Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.