Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya (66172 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / Anita Joseph: I Flew From Enugu To Have Sex With My Husband In Lagos / Wizkid Reportedly Flew His “aboki” From Lagos To Ghana To Make Suya For Him (vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by bluebay(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
None can be compared to Davido being the best man of his Drivers Wedding and even entertained for free.. wawu
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lesson learnt:

Whatever you do, do it well.
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by ultimatebas(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
He should have done the same when he was still in London

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.LMAO
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Kaiser20: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kestolove:
wia do u intend taking mi to?
I have a resort in cotonou for vacation thou I am not rich.
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is called excess.

Are there no suya in Ghana?

Society is rotted.
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Jazzafizzy(f): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kestolove:
Wizkid, burna boy ND davido now stay in ghana...nawa o
Omo Ghana na better country oo . Oyibo de safe there pass here . Reason why our artist go there . Na small London

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Iko5000: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Is Ghana the new Nigeria . Seems things are happning there while in Nigeria you can't drink beer in peace due to the islamic police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Beze992(f): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Splazy:
Some girls will be like all I want from him is "Care, Attention, Support, and Honesty" now put all the first letters together.

Cash na

Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by hstar: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Preyedanniels:
Nigeria to Ghana by transport is 12k from mile 2
I find this difficult to believe, when interstate within Nigeria even costs more than that
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Kestolove(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kaiser20:

I have a resort in cotonou for vacation thou I am not rich.
eeyah, u try may God bless u for me, but dats not my problem now, my problem is way bigger dan that
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

LOL Baba sef dey do calculations now. grin grin

But then how Embassy go give Aboki visa go London just for Suya? Dats another angle to see it from. wink

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Splazy:
Some girls will be like all I want from him is "Care, Attention, Support, and Honesty" now put all the first letters together.
G Ya are on Promo
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by hstar: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
bluebay:
None can be compared to Davido being the best man of his Drivers Wedding and even entertained for free.. wawu
This is too much

I'm sure Na davido dem go dey look dat day

He go steal the show
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by donforeign: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Preyedanniels:
Liar
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Angelfrost(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
luminouz:

Waybiling Suya from Ghana to Lagos? grin cheesy

Are you high?

Guy leave me abeg... As Mai Suya don finish for a whole Ghana! grin

Any which way, higher heights to the exceptional and humble barbecue guy. God bless him and Starboy!!!
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Angelfrost(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
bluebay:

...And when did it become a competition??! I must have missed the memo!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by minimini: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
hmmm
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by DANIELKWAME: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Preyedanniels:
have you tried it before
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by elgandalf: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Dem b boss too. But no b their topic we dey. Na wizkid topic we dey. Hence! Wizkid na boss

Chaaiiii hunger baaaaad o!

E come make person dey yarn anyhow.

So people wey dey fly babes just for weekend knacking since 1900 or people wey just dey fly packages we go come call dem legends or grandmasters abi?[/quote]
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Draslo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kestolove:
Wizkid, burna boy ND davido now stay in ghana...nawa o
It's because the Covid-19 restrictions aren't as tough there
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Bbbwings: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
GayPontiff:

Chaaiiii hunger baaaaad o!

E come make person dey yarn anyhow.

So people wey dey fly babes just for weekend knacking since 1900 or people wey just dey fly packages we go come call dem legends or grandmasters abi?
grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Silentgroper(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Splazy:
Lol. Cash grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by judedwriter(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Genea:
God punish poverty

Amen o.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Sirdestiny8lies(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wetin Buhari no go hear inside Casket
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by CrazyGranddad(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
They won't invest and prepare for tomorrow. Live lavishly today, tomorrow you'll die like Majek Fashek. You'll start calling Nigerians to come to your aid.
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by afinotanjnr(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good for him. Suya man go dey smile now.

Make money from Facebook daily.
I will teach you how!!!
Send me a DM
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Coinbased: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Clout
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by udemzyudex(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Tule joor! Tule jare!!
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by ofiko123(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nice one from baba nla himself...
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
seunsiju:

pls how true is dis
not true!! I'm in Ghana now I spent 70k by road before Election
Re: Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya by candygist: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Is it your money ? Hater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter / Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.