Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me (1676 Views)

Why Is He Avoiding Sex? / My Fiancée Bedwet, Now She's Avoiding me / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me by Goob46: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Good day to everyone reading this, sincerely I need your advice please. There's this guy I met who later became the only man I cherished most. He became very interested in my life, always encouraging me each time I wanted to give up on anything.

I didn't love him at first because I already lost hope after my first relationship ended in tears. In fact I never knew someone was going to love me again after I was being rejected by my first love. With time I started feeling so much love for him and accepted him fully. He then said he wanted to marry me and by then I was already seeing him as my better half because of the way I trusted him.

But late last year he started showing me attitudes, not calling unless I did, was not visiting often like he used to do and worst of all his company sent him to go supervise a project outside Lagos and that was when the attitude grew worse, I didn't see him for 3 months and even when he visited Lagos once he never informed me, I got to meet him in church unexpectedly.

https://www.goob46.com.ng/2021/01/i-didnt-love-this-guy-before-but-now-i.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me by Fahdiga(m): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Too much Shakara from you before you agreed to his proposal made him to put you in a ghost mode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me by millionboi2: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Too much Shakara from you before you agreed to his proposal made him to put you in a ghost mode
thy no know say e dey tire men

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me by Rrex99(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2021
Maybe you bill him too much, check what you're doing that he doesn't like
Re: A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2021
shey na u do shakara for baba..

now baba don use u catch better cruzzgrin

but sorry darling,don't worry,true love will find u ok?just chill first and hustle for money

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me by Kestolove(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2021
My sister he has chop his own ND move on..

1 Like

Re: A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me by Chujor1634(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2021
It may be that he has realized he made a mistake by wanting to marry you, prolly because he has now known you very well and there are some things about you that doesn't go down well with him. It may be your attitude, mindset, sexual life, vision et al. it may be that he found someone far better than you, he must have weigh his option critically. so all of these attitude he's displaying is just so you'll get tired and walk away, as he's finding it difficult to open up. Many guys don't tell when they are tired, they just keep giving attitude until their message sinks deeply that its over.

Above all, maybe he said or did all of that just to get in the middle, guess he's satisfied now and wants to leave. Truth is, you never can tell how long a man is willing to wait or keep pushing just to get in between your legs. so it's not a question of how long you delayed him, IF HE HAS MADE UP HIS MIND TO LOVE, HE WILL KEEP LOVING YOU WHETHER OR NOT HE GET'S IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS SO QUICK OR WAY TOO LATE.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me by DaddyRochie1642: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Chujor1634:
It may be that he has realized he made a mistake by wanting to marry you, prolly because he has now known you very well and there are some things about you that doesn't go down well with him. It may be your attitude, mindset, sexual life, vision et al. it may be that he found someone far better than you, he must have weigh his option critically. so all of these attitude he's displaying is just so you'll get tired and walk away, as he's finding it difficult to open up. Many guys don't tell when they are tired, they just keep giving attitude until their message sinks deeply that its over.

Above all, maybe he said or did all of that just to get in the middle, guess he's satisfied now and wants to leave. Truth is, you never can tell how long a man is willing to wait or keep pushing just to get in between your legs. so it's not a question of how long you delayed him, IF HE HAS MADE UP HIS MIND TO LOVE, HE WILL KEEP LOVING YOU WHETHER OR NOT HE GET'S IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS SO QUICK OR WAY TOO LATE.

You're Wise

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me by THeCvExpert: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me by EmekaBlue(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
He has lost interest
Re: A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
he has eaten the kpomo my sister move on I don tell you.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me by moradeke42109: 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
My sister he has chop his own ND move on..
Re: A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me by Saragold: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
DONT MISS OUT!
@affair_signatures is having an upcoming sale!
https:///message/YAWXBZJEVAGPD1
Click on the link to add her up. Send her a message today!

Do you need attraction as a single guy or lady?
As a Woman you want your husband to give you more of his attention & shower you with care?
Or you are a business person but no progress??
Click on the above link to send a message today!

(1) (Reply)

It Started With A Single Kiss, See How It Ended / Do This With Coconut Water And Salt And Attract Good Luck And Money Today. / Some Ladies Having A Twerking Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.