Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins (29714 Views)

Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Yul Edochie: I Have Right To Marry As Many Wives As Possible / Blessing Egbe: How I Was Sexually Harassed By Filmmaker And Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Martehco(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2021
phyya:

She might have been an advocate of 'No sex before marriage'.
That's the mindset of a loyalist, not a cheat.

What happens when she becomes a victim of circumstance, say, she's in desperate need of financial assistance or something?
It won't just be any kind of financial assistance, it is those kind of worse-comes-to-worst financial dilemmas.
In this RARE case, she might bed another man. (Put the 'RARE' in many quotes please)

Being faithful no matter what, is key.
Her virginity says a lot about how faithful she can be.
If she ain't a Virgin, she will be doing more work in proving to me that she will be faithful no matter what may.
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Womanizer(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2021
Martehco:

Virgins don't cheat.

shocked
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by niyidenrele: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Martehco:

You are funny.
Even a non-virgin married woman knows that the way to go isn't by going wild herself and sleeping with different men (She knows who will suffer for it most). If a non-virgin won't try this, how much more a Virgin?
Two wrongs, they say, never make a right.
my guy , don't receive yourself, at that point of discovery, nobody would think of that , am sure you are yet to be married
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Martehco(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
niyidenrele:
my guy , don't receive yourself, at that point of discovery, nobody would think of that , am sure you are yet to be married
If you won't heed to me, then i will prefer you ask the girls themselves. I'm sure you have enough married women in your area, do ask them - If you find out your husband is a serial womanizer, what will you do?
If you don't have the balls to ask married women, ask girls that are yet to marry.
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by waleademolaa: 5:30am On Jan 27, 2021
Vyiecyie:
pele Oh, Virginia, author of virginity.. I lack brain
You're correct at the emboldened
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by waleademolaa: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Vyiecyie:
pele Oh, Virginia, author of virginity.. you lack brain
You are very stupid
Re: Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins by Vyiecyie: 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
waleademolaa:
You are very stupid
not as stupid as you are.... �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today / Waje Pictured With Her Mother And Sister / Teddy A Goes Jet Skiing In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.