Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Unbelievable Watch A Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Unbelievable Watch A Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles (424 Views)

Yazga Cryptocurrency Plays / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Read Article: what Crocodiles Can Teach You About Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Watch A Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles by Lovelywater: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Unbelievable a man that plays with life crocodiles

Please, this looks real oh! Even audience are watching him. Na waoh!, me #100 million, I no fit near police dog not to talk of crocodile. If you like chain the mouth I no fit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xeV-4KX_tU
Re: Unbelievable Watch A Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles by SavageResponse(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Animals will remain animals...it's only a matter of time. One day the crocodile will behave like an animal and bite off his hand if he's not careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Watch A Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles by staymore: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
The same crocodile will kill him one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Watch A Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles by Lovelywater: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2021
SavageResponse:
Animals will remain animals...it's only a matter of time. One day the crocodile will behave like an animal and bite off his hand if he's not careful
yes it happen on one video like this, na the man head the bite oh. Though he was like to survive the crocodile bite
Re: Unbelievable Watch A Man That Plays With Life Crocodiles by Lovelywater: 7:45am On Jan 11, 2021
staymore:
The same crocodile will kill him one day.
for a million dollar I can't try this even if you chain the mouth

(1) (Reply)

N-power Batch-c Shortlisted Applicants / LPO Funding / I Need An Emergency Loan P2p Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.