Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) (54574 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by Pidginwhisper: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
I like this man
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
rumu nile rikry this man ofuma enye beanyi meko o

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by cassyrooy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nwa Afor! Happy birthday Sir.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by JordanMichael(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Awilo sharp sharp that yeargrin

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by minimini: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
hmm
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
this guy is the real Nigerian commedian.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by Exmilitant(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Goodjid:
Can someone help me with airtime ?
MTN 0 7 0 489 07 5 76 cry cry cry so that i can call my elder bro to send money for food. No matter how small it is . God will bless you so abundantly . Accident and untimely death shall not come your way . God protection will be upon you and your family. Amen
Whoever you are, aren't you tired with this format of begging?
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by Cantonese: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Victor Osuagwu
Sam Loco
Mr. Latin
Adekola Odunlade
Patience Ozokwor
Zebrudaya
Baba Ijesha
Omo Baba
Godons
Chiwetalu Agu
Stephen Alajemba
Iya Rainbow

These and some more, respectfully, who I have not quoted their names here can keep you glued to your tv, laughing your ribs out, day and night. They are all award winners. May the Lord keep them all and everyone who is happy over the laughter they put on their faces.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by Youngtee222(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Happy birthday funny man
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by harmony75: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
happy birthday great comedian.. long life and prosperity to funny man I remember "one dollar " Jim Ik was he's crazy son-in-law or so with patience ozorkwo omg so funny actor. God bless you man you bring happiness to lots of home ���
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by nairalandankrah: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
nurez305:
Apologies to my wasted data

I will create a very unique Invitation card for your upcoming wedding for as low 1000 naira

[url=https:///send/?phone=%2B2347036509595&text&app_absent=0]CLICK HERE TO CONNECT WITH ME ON WHATSAPP

[/url]

You want someone to patronise you and you're so rude...smh
Apologies to my wasted energy used in quoting u
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by nurez305(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
nairalandankrah:

You want someone to patronise you and you're so rude...smh
ok

Except you don't understand what rudeness mean... you have been notice anyway
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by Dollanaira: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Oh
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by promisedeco(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
nurez305:
ok

Except you don't understand what rudeness mean... you have been notice anyway
You never wan sell

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by nurez305(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
promisedeco:

You never wan sell
Alright
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by Oizee(f): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hilarious
Happy birthday Sir, long life with good health and wealth.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by iamJ(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Campari cool

Men when sabi
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by newoffer: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Onukwube cheesy

He married an Ikwerre woman. I was in Choba, Port Harcourt sometime ago when he did his traditional wedding (wedded many years after having children) at Choba Primary School (Close to Alikor Estate).

Historian, come n take a carton of mirinda
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Olunmercy56:
grin One of my favourite comedians
Me too
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
This man and nkem owoh nobody act drunkard for movie pass them
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
I still remember his movie one dollar, very interesting. happy birthday sir!
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by Adakintroy: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
When we get money na a new go de invent something to use money do.

When I no get money de school that time. De shop.sso beans beans for hostel..na.so my birthday de fly pass like leap yrs.

But now. ..

God bless your still sir...

Pray for anyone weh no get money to get so you can finally see nothing de Inside.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by MackIV(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Onukwube cheesy

He married an Ikwerre woman. I was in Choba, Port Harcourt sometime ago when he did his traditional wedding (wedded many years after having children) at Choba Primary School (Close to Alikor Estate).
True, I passed there on the day of the wedding, I didn't know he was the getting married not until my friend told me later on. How time flies.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by iamL(f): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
I never knew his name until now.
charles inijoe,Aki and Paw Paw,Okon, John okafor, Nkem Owoh marked Nollywood comic legends
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by iamL(f): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Coldie:
This man and nkem owoh nobody act drunkard for movie pass them

"Clint the drunk" is the legend I have forgotten his real name dude is a natural drunk.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
I don't know y,I just love this guy. Hes the real gee. Correct guy!
Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by okwusdidi: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
I remember watching Our daily bread with my mum then and i have never seen my mum laugh so much.Happy birthday sir.You really put smiles on peoples faces through your movies.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) by ceejayluv(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
What was his role exactly in the Evil Passion movie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" / Dremo Promotes 'Bigger Meat' With A Curvy Lady. Why Are Our Musicians Like This? / Morayo Akabashorun: "My Husband Can't Bathe My Daughter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.