Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

(FOREX) A Self-study Guide To Becoming A Successful Currency Trader - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (FOREX) A Self-study Guide To Becoming A Successful Currency Trader (487 Views)

Forex; A Builder Or A Breaker, Open To Share / Is Forex A Good Investment Idea? / Is Forex A Scam? The Shocking Truth Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(FOREX) A Self-study Guide To Becoming A Successful Currency Trader by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hello!

Inarguably, Forex tradng is now one of the ways to become successful.
People flaunt their achievements from Forex trading and people weep for being scammed by people who claim to be Forex traders.

As an infopreneur, I tried to get this eBook to sell to people who wish to learn Forex and make it a business by trading for big firms and individuals.

All you need, I mean, ALL you need to know about Forex, is in this book.

Cost ₦500 Only.

If you need a copy, write me a mail contact.uncleokoro@gmail.com or call me 09015381932

Re: (FOREX) A Self-study Guide To Becoming A Successful Currency Trader by Help2020: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
UNCLEOKORO:
Hello!

Inarguably, Forex tradng is now one of the ways to become successful.
People flaunt their achievements from Forex trading and people weep for being scammed by people who claim to be Forex traders.

As an infopreneur, I tried to get this eBook to sell to people who wish to learn Forex and make it a business by trading for big firms and individuals.

All you need, I mean, ALL you need to know about Forex, is in this book.

Cost ₦500 Only.

If you need a copy, write me a mail contact.uncleokoro@gmail.com or call me 09015381932
Lol.Chat me up I will send you any PDF file you want all for free..

How to trade with Trendlines
Harmonic patterns.
Key level trading
Ascending and descending triangle Trendlines

And all price action EBook
Re: (FOREX) A Self-study Guide To Becoming A Successful Currency Trader by babaaelino92(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Help2020:

Harmonic patterns.
Key level trading

Boss, am interested in these PDF
Re: (FOREX) A Self-study Guide To Becoming A Successful Currency Trader by Help2020: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
babaaelino92:

Boss, am interested in these PDF

This is my whatsapp number 0810 742 8875
You're interest in the PDF, and should I be the one to chat you up or you should chat me up?
Re: (FOREX) A Self-study Guide To Becoming A Successful Currency Trader by babaaelino92(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Help2020:
You're interest in the PDF, and should I be the one to chat you up or you should chat me up?

Sorry, let me PM you.
Re: (FOREX) A Self-study Guide To Becoming A Successful Currency Trader by SavageResponse(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Help2020:

Harmonic patterns.
Key level trading

You don spoil person business o cheesy
Re: (FOREX) A Self-study Guide To Becoming A Successful Currency Trader by Help2020: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
SavageResponse:

You don spoil person business o cheesy
He is selling books he got Free
Re: (FOREX) A Self-study Guide To Becoming A Successful Currency Trader by Tonyshow5522(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Make money while you sleep with FXGOLDFISH EA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (FOREX) A Self-study Guide To Becoming A Successful Currency Trader by smartking1: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
[b]Forex Money making machine[/b

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Trading Platform For Options Trading Use (puts And Calls) / Free Crypto 100% Legit / How I Earn Passively At Home And How You Too Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.