Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

"I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" (1228 Views)

Girls Used For Rituals By Their Yahoo Colleagues Do Not Deserve Your Sympathy / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by Oibrahim: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
"I deserve your love, I've proved I'm worthy"

Full gist is here

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by Oibrahim: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Last part

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by kalu61(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
No big deal.

Some loves the heart that hurts them and some hurts the heart that love them.

Life no balance

Some people don't like to except reality. That girl may like you but not love you. She has made that know to you, why begging for love that will end up hurting you.

l wish to marry a girl that loves me more

3 Likes

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by Jack005(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Simps disgust me!!

8 Likes

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by 0rion: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
The dude sound creepy

3 Likes

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by Kapeter(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jack005:
Simps disgust me!!
You redpillers wannabe are nothing but upcoming terrorists. A time will come when you lots will start attacking and killing men for loving their own daughter(s). Even kill a man for trying to love humanity. Nigeria police needs to start arresting you lots now and build some reorientation camp to cure y'all from this new infection. Being ALPHA is inbuilt, learn to live with women if you are not lucky enough to be born an ALPHA.

8 Likes

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by Jack005(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kapeter:
You redpillers wannabe are nothing but upcoming terrorists. A time will come when you lots will start attacking and killing men for trying to love his own daughter. Even kill a man for trying to love humanity. Nigeria police needs to start arresting you lots now and build some reorientation camp to cure y'all from this new infection. Being ALPHA is inbuilt, learn to live with women if you are not enough lucky to be born an ALPHA.
Complete Balderdash!!

4 Likes

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by habsydiamond(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Gbam... The babe yeri straight.... If u throw her cutlass down 1000 times it will always end up flat... Nice one from the babe. If na some.. Dem go won chop the guy money...

3 Likes

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by Nazgul: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Don't you have any self worth?

How can you degrade yourself like this and expect her to date you?

She obviously sees you as a hopeless romantic, who can't control his feelings...

That girl is a thousand times more mature than you, she just hasn't been lucky with men. Don't waste any more time with her, cos she wouldn't date you.

5 Likes

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nazgul:
Don't you have any self worth?

How can you degrade yourself like this and expect her to date you?

She obviously sees you as a hopeless romantic, who can't control his feelings...

That girl is a thousand times more mature than you, she just hasn't been lucky with men. Don't waste any more time with her, cos she wouldn't date you.
1k suya with chilled hollandia for u bro, you've said it all

4 Likes

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by fineboynl(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
that guy de Bleep up. friend zone. never beg a woman to date you. instead use phycological effect. the more you loose interest the more they find you.

3 Likes

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by DirtyGold: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Orishirishi

Could this be love?
Nah... I think the guy's brain is paining him and he needs an overdose of paracetamol lipsrsealed

What's tha business?
Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by Mcslize: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
DirtyGold:
Orishirishi

Could this be love?
Nah... I think the guy's brain is paining him and he needs an overdose of paracetamol lipsrsealed

What's tha business?

cc: Oibrahim

I wanted to write but I just can't. Op, what is this? There is no way that girl will want to date u with this self degrading attitude you just displayed. What the Bleep! Begging a lady for a date?

You have bleeped up a big time. Let me tell you a secret, girls never date guys that degrade themselves before them. You could get this girl if not that you've degraded yourself begging her. You are not even begging her with charisma, you were begging her like she is your Lord and Personal savior. Haba!

Let me tell you: this was how one guy was begging one babe I met. She used to tell me how the guy used to beg her and how she always rebuke the guy. Me that was not giving her attention was the one she was running after. We kpashed many times and that guy is still begging for a date. Chaaiiiii.

I pitied the guy if only he knew he can't get the babe through begging. You can only get that babe if you restrategize your format and act with I don't care attitude. That's the only way you can redeem your already lost self worth.

I repeat, you can never get a girl by begging and crawling on the floor for her. Girls feel more attracted to men that don't love them than men that love them.

So if you pull back all these your begging and crawling attitudes, her interest in you might pick up cuz she will be wondering why you no longer care.

Trick: things that are scarce are always valued by people more than things that are readily available.

Why not make yourself a scarce commodity and see how she will start showing you interest?

If a girl is always running to you after being heart broken by another nigga, and all you do is console her and show her all those stupid I care attitudes, she will never have any attraction for you. Care is the fastest way of making a girl friendzone you.

You can only show care if both of you have bleeped. And you even still need to know where to draw the line cuz too much care sucks to girls. It looks creepy to girls. Care today, then withdraw and be that uncaring guy another day. Be unpredictable in all your actions towards the opposite sex.

You supposed not to beg her. When a girl leave, I don't beg. They always come back.

Now, put up your I don't care attitude and watch how that will mess her mind up and start developing interest in you.

7 Likes

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by DirtyGold: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dude, I'm not the Op... yo!?

What's tha business?
Mcslize:

cc: Oibrahim

I wanted to write but I just can't. Op, what is this? There is no way that girl will want to date u with this self degrading attitude you just displayed. What the Bleep! Begging a lady for a date?

You have bleeped up a big time. Let me tell you a secret, girls never date guys that degrade themselves before them. You could get this girl if not that you've degraded yourself begging her. You are not even begging her with charisma, you were begging her like she is your Lord and Personal savior. Haba!

Let me tell you: this was how one guy was begging one babe I met. She used to tell me how the guy used to beg her and how she always rebuke the guy. Me that was not giving her attention was the one she was running after. We kpashed many times and that guy is still begging for a date. Chaaiiiii.

I pitied the guy if only he knew he can't get the babe through begging. You can only get that babe if you restrategize your format and act with I don't care attitude. That's the only way you can redeem your already lost self worth.

I repeat, you can never get a girl by begging and crawling on the floor for her. Girls feel more attracted to men that don't love them than men that love them.

So if you pull back all these your begging and crawling attitudes, her interest in you might pick up cuz she will be wondering why you no longer care.

Trick: things that are scarce are always valued by people more than things that are readily available.

Why not make yourself a scarce commodity and see how she will start showing you interest?

If a girl is always running to you after being heart broken by another nigga, and all you do is console her and show her all those stupid I care attitudes, she will never have any attraction for you. Care is the fastest way of making a girl friendzone you.

You can only show care if both of you have bleeped. And you even still need to know where to draw the line cuz too much care sucks to girls. It looks creepy to girls. Care today, then withdraw and be that uncaring guy another day. Be unpredictable in all your actions towards the opposite sex.

You supposed not to beg her. When a girl leave, I don't beg. They always come back.

Now, put up your I don't care attitude and watch how that will mess her mind up and start developing interest in you.
Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by DirtyGold: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mcslize:

You are not the Op, and you couldn't see the cc in the post, you couldn't learn anything from the write up cuz u feel you don't deal with women in your life. What makes you different from the op now?

Bros, this isn't email that you'll be cc-ing.
The content of your post was targeted and I needed to draw your attention to it.
And what makes you think I need woman advide? Do you know me or have you seen me post some stupid shit about women?

Nigga, stop tripping... you quoted the wrong person and you've been duely called out.
Little boys never take correction especially online, they return with false bravado acting all cocky.
Be calming down!!

What's tha business?
Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by kazyhm(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Joel is a simplified high budget blockhead

1 Like

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by Mcslize: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
DirtyGold:
Dude, I'm not the Op... yo!?

What's tha business?

You are not the Op, and you couldn't see the cc in the post, you couldn't learn anything from the write up cuz u feel you don't deal with women in your life. What makes you different from the op now?
Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by Mcslize: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
DirtyGold:

Bros, this isn't email that you'll be cc-ing.
The content of your post was targeted and I needed to draw your attention to it.
And what makes you think I need woman advide? Do you know me or have you seen me post some stupid shit about women?

Nigga, stop tripping... you quoted the wrong person and you've been duely called out.
Little boys never take correction especially online, they return with false bravado acting all cocky.
Be calming down!!

What's tha business?

Simply tell me you are a gay. Cuz only gays and mgtow don't follow women.

So to you, I must know you first before you understand the meaning of cc. And who told you cc is only used for email?

You don't post shit about women because you have no clue on how to handle them. What stopped you from learning even if you don't dick ladies but guys?

By the way, how old are you for u to be using that expression little boys?

I guess you are still in your late 20th. You need to learn from the elders and stop acting gayish.
Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by DirtyGold: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mcslize:

Simply tell me you are a gay. Cuz only gays and mgtow don't follow women.

So to you, I must know you first before you understand the meaning of cc. And who told you cc is only used for email?

You don't post shit about women because you have no clue on how to handle them. What stopped you from learning even if you don't dick ladies but guys?

By the way, how old are you for u to be using that expression little boys?

I guess you are still in your late 20th. You need to learn from the elders and stop acting gayish.
You didn't disappoint as expected.
Statistically, only a small fraction of the world's population have my level of education and I seriously doubt you can ever come close to such a high class with the mental imbalance you're exhibiting now.
You're a little boy by how you handled a little call out. I don't need to know you to determine that.

Because you're gay doesn't mean others are like you.
The content of your initial post was about not begging. Well, I don't beg anybody for anything... male or female especially for things that I can healthily do without! And I don't want your bloody advice. Shove your advice up your azz or better still, use it to game and bed all the dogs in your ghetto since your mind already appeals to gayish hence weird proclivities.

Adios

What's tha business?
Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by Mcslize: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
DirtyGold:

You didn't disappoint as expected.
Statistically, only a small fraction of the world's population have my level of education and I seriously doubt you can ever come close to such a high class with the mental imbalance you're exhibiting now.
You're a little boy by how you handled a little call out. I don't need to know you to determine that.

Because you're gay doesn't mean others are like you.
The content of your initial post was about not begging. Well, I don't beg anybody for anything... male or female especially for things that I can healthily do without! And I don't want your bloody advice. Shove your advice up your azz or better still, use it to game and bed all the dogs in your ghetto since your mind already appeals to gayish hence weird proclivities.

Adios

What's tha business?

I am not a gay like you. You feeling too proud to learn cuz you believe on buying ladies love with money.

I want you to learn that's why I am still suggesting you to look into that write up critically so you won't end up lavishing your hard earned money to buy love instead of earning it naturally from the opposite sex.

I still believe you are a secret gay who is still thinking of coming out openly.

Why can't you just admit it so I will understand? Cuz from your demeanor, I can sense it from a far.

You are the type that will spend all his money on a lady thinking she will love you. Now that you see the opportunity to learn, you are acting like an educated illitrate who is too full of himself.

It's guys like you women make fool of and still be crawling and begging just to put the tip.
Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by The5DME(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fake story.
Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by DirtyGold: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mcslize:

I am not a gay like you. You feeling too proud to learn cuz you believe on buying ladies love with money.

I want you to learn that was why I am still suggesting you to look into that write up critically so you won't end up lavishing your hard earned money to buy love instead of earning it naturally from the opposite sex.

I still believe you are a secret gay who is still thinking of coming out openly.

Why can't you just admit it so I will understand? Cuz from your demeanor, I can sense it from a far.

You are the type that will spend all his money on a lady thinking she will love you. Now that you see the opportunity to learn, you are acting like an educated illitrate who is too full of himself.

It's guys like you women make fool of and still be crawling and begging just to put the tip.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you're a proper nut case!
You seem to like the idea of being gay probably because that's what you are.

If you don't have mental issues, I see no reason why you'll assume, conclude and write a jargon story from your delusions about a person being gay and at the same time, on the same post accuse the same person of begging a woman for affection and even buying sex from a woman... Or maybe you don't know the meaning of gay?

Your mental problem is confusing you and you can't stick to one narrative.
Please, check yourself into a hospital so that they can fix you up

What's tha business?
Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by Mcslize: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
DirtyGold:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you're a proper nut case!
You seem to like the idea of being gay probably because that's what you are.

If you don't have mental issues, I see no reason why you'll assume, conclude and write a jargon story from your delusions about a person being gay and at the same time, on the same post accuse the same person of begging a woman for affection and even buying sex from a woman... Or maybe you don't know the meaning of gay?

Your mental problem is confusing you and you can't stick to one narrative.
Please, check yourself into a hospital so that they can fix you up

What's tha business?

No I am not gay. You are the one that is a gay here. It only requires little time before you come openly and broadcast it yourself.

I still suggest you learn how to attract the opposite sex even though you've decided to thread the gay path.

If you still have interest to bear kids, I will highly advice you to learn how to roll with the opposite sex so that you won't end up drinking sniper in the future if your partner gets hijacked by a bad boy due to your inability to keep her yearning for you.

Now I will like to ask you, are you gay or you are planning to become one?
Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by DirtyGold: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mcslize:

No I am not gay. You are the one that is a gay here. It only requires little time before you come openly and broadcast it yourself.

I still suggest you learn how to attract the opposite sex even though you've decided to thread the gay path.

If you still have interest to bear kids, I will highly advice you to learn how to roll with the opposite sex so that you won't end up drinking sniper in the future if your partner gets hijacked by a bad boy due to your inability to keep her yearning for you.

Now I will like to ask you, are you gay or you are planning to become one?

Mr nutcase, you start your post by declaring someone gay and then end the post by asking if the person is gay or planning to become gay Why are you confusing yourself?

I engaged you because I thought you had small sense from your initial post. Apparently, that's not the case and I admit that I was wrong.
So, I guess silence is the best answer to a fool like you henceforth

What's tha business?
Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by KenBen217: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
You see this right here. this is why I have fuly come to understand that being friends with a lady in attempt to date her is a very stupid approach. in the end they'll make you look like a bad person for first being friends with them,even if you have intentions more than that. is it wrong for someone to want to date you? and you know what's funny...ask any woman on advice on how to get girls... they'll tell you "...be friends with her first" lmao...you're on your own... I swear men need to learn game. this thing once happened to me I learned my lesson the hard way. she prefer to come and be complaining about those other guys...be there wasting your time. ladies do this and it's really unfair but dude...what can you do man...play the game,waiting 3 years for a woman. lmaaaao

2 Likes

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by Mcslize: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
DirtyGold:

Mr nutcase, you start your post by declaring someone gay and then end the post by asking if the person is gay or planning to become gay Why are you confusing yourself?

I engaged you because I thought you had small sense from your initial post. Apparently, that's not the case and I admit that I was wrong.
So, I guess silence is the best answer to a fool like you henceforth

What's tha business?

No don't be silent. You this educated dundy. I was only trying to help your situation.
Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by KenBen217: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
habsydiamond:
Gbam... The babe yeri straight.... If u throw her cutlass down 1000 times it will always end up flat... Nice one from the babe. If na some.. Dem go won chop the guy money...
Do you know probably how much she don chop from being his friend...?? and he's more beneficial to her like that because she don't have to give him anything to get those monetary favours...lmao

1 Like

Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by habsydiamond(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
KenBen217:

Do you know probably how much she don chop from being his friend...?? and he's more beneficial to her like that because she don't have to give him anything to get those monetary favours...lmao
but the guy is already taking it too far. He don friendzone him self finish won come overturn it to lover.. It's difficult oo... Once friendzone remain friendzoned oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Finally Breaks Silence On Abba Kyari / I Hate Ugly People! / Remember The Popular Advlt Film Actress Xianna Hills, See Her Recent Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.