Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) (5367 Views)

He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
emmyN:
From where the word "virgin" was originated, it was never meant to be used on male folks but strictly on females. In other words, men never were and can never be virgins. I think the ladies came up relate the word with the male gender in a forceful bid at emasculation, and they seem to be succeeding with some.

You ladies better keep your virginity because we would demand it of you. No excuse angry.

I would love to learn where it originated from.

And what made it a females thing.
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
That "inexperienced" part is what I'm always afraid of. I pray my future wife don't cheat on me because of that. The way young men and women indulge in extramarital affairs these days is alarming.
Even married people are not left out.
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by AustineJohn908(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2021
You're just wasting your time aunty. Virginity wasn't made for boys/men so it won't be used against us.

1 Like

Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2021
TheSuperb:
That "inexperienced" part is what I'm always afraid of. I pray my future wife doesn't cheat on me because of that. The way young men and women indulge in extramarital affairs these days is alarming.
Even married people are not left out.
May God help us.

Lol

There's still time to learn.
Don't bother yourself so much about that.
Besides,make sure to get a wife who isn't so promiscuous.
Someone who has the same sex libido as you.

You'll be fine,don't stress too much about that. For now channel your energy into something useful.
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2021
AustineJohn908:
You're just wasting your time aunty. Virginity wasn't made for boys/men so it won't be used against us.

This is what you say to make yourself feel good.

Little wonder those that choose to keep it know what they really want. Not remote controlled or led by lust.

Just try and stay away from sex cause,the females who you claim it was meant for, are the ones suffering from this misplaced priority. Even through so much pressure.
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Raggy(m): 12:09am On Jan 08, 2021
fellow virgins lets gather here and encourage ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 08, 2021
Raggy:
fellow virgins lets gather here and encourage ourselves.

They'll see you as weak. kikikikikiki
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by AustineJohn908(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

Little wonder those that choose to keep it know what they really want. Not remote controlled or led by lust.

Just try and stay away from sex cause,the females who you claim it was meant for, are the ones suffering from this misplaced priority. Even through so much pressure.

I'm still a virgin but still I don't pray to be that when I'm 25. I'm 21 now though, but nevertheless, I feel that virginity wasn't made for the man.
You all think it only the females that are suffering pressure when it comes to sex who say I no dey suffer m. I have a gf and she got everything we would have had sex by now but I'm stalling for now but the pressure is still much on me to when it comes to sex. so don't think it only the females that feel that

2 Likes

Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 08, 2021
baralatie:

doesn't work that way!
when it comes to people and love any combo can happen.

an olosho can end up meeting a straight up never had sex,seen a ladies panties grown up man

and a master play boy with records can meet up with a straight never seen a naked man chest in her life.

and there is the classic olosho meets play boy

then there is the rare straight up guy meets straight up lady

with all the variants in between

With majority not always ending on good notes.
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by AustineJohn908(m): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

I'm still a virgin but still I don't pray to be that when I'm 25. I'm 21 now though, but nevertheless, I feel that virginity wasn't made for the man.
You all think it only the females that are suffering pressure when it comes to sex who say I no dey suffer m. I have a gf and she got everything we would have had sex by now but I'm stalling for now but the pressure is still much on me to when it comes to sex. so don't think it only the females that feel that.
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Raggy(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

They'll see you as weak. kikikikikiki
Wetin concern me. Nice pic though, U look beautiful.
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2021
AustineJohn908:
You all think it only the females that are suffering pressure when it comes to sex who say I no dey suffer m. I have a gf and she got everything we would have had sex by now but I'm stalling for now but the pressure is still much on me to when it comes to sex. so don't think it only the females that feel that

You having sex at that age shows that the pressure is already weighing down on you.
It's quite understandable.
I just hope you know who the girl is and who she fcvked last??

mmmmm.
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2021
Raggy:
Wetin concern me. Nice pic though, U look beautiful.
Thank you.
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Raggy(m): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:
Thank you.
U're welcome
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by AustineJohn908(m): 12:22am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

You having sex at that age shows that the pressure is already weighing down on you.
It's quite understandable.
I just hope you know who the girl is and who she fcvked last.

mmmmm.
You don't get me. I'm still a virgin. haven't had sex yet but I have a gf who would have given it to me if I needed it now now self but for now I'm stalling, I don't want it YET but it doesn't mean I will love to still be a virgin when I'm 25
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 08, 2021
AustineJohn908:
You don't get me. I'm still a virgin. haven't had sex yet but I have a gf who would have given it to me if I needed it now now self but for now I'm stalling, I don't want it YET but it doesn't mean I will love to still be a virgin when I'm 25

Why I asked that question

Or didn't I put question mark??
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by AustineJohn908(m): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

Why I asked that question??

Or didn't I put question mark??
Cause I want you to know that virginity aren't really for boys one way or the other we go break m without marriage. and also about your talk about the females and pressure they go through for sex, just wanna let you know that not only the females go through pressure that's why I used my self as an eg
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by SarutobiEky(m): 12:39am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

Do well to point out the places for me smiley
I'm just messing with you. Most of it is true. cheesy smiley hope you're one too??
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2021
AustineJohn908:
Cause I want you to know that virginity aren't really for boys one way or the other we go break m without marriage. and also about your talk about the females and pressure they go through for sex, just wanna let you know that not only the females go through pressure that's why I used my self as an eg

That's just entirely your opinion too.

Generalization isn't such a good thing,is it??

Anyway,your choice.

Never heard of any advantages though.
All just on a "dis" level.

That as well,might be my opinion too smiley
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2021
SarutobiEky:
I'm just messing with you. Most of it is true. cheesy smiley hope you're one too??

Berra tongue
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by SarutobiEky(m): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

Berra tongue
haha...don't you sleep?
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 08, 2021
SarutobiEky:
haha...don't you sleep?

Tranquillity.
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by SarutobiEky(m): 12:56am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

Tranquillity.
all right. Bask in it. Na sleep get me so.
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 08, 2021
baralatie:

so as you dey now.your own sexometer is reading zero man sexed per second bah

Funny.

I for one know you're aware that, that was sarcasm in it's simplest form tongue
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by cooooooks(m): 3:12am On Jan 08, 2021
Reminds me of the story of Hugh Hefner, the guy who started and still runs the Playboy Franchise/Mansion.

The way I remember it, he went to war and promised to stay faithful to his fiancée.

He stayed faithful throughout the war, even though most men at war got or bought cheap sex from the locals were they were stationed.

When he returned, I believe after the marriage, his wife confessed that she had sex while he was away.

He felt betrayed and decided to sleep around. The wife did not want to agree but had no choice.

That, my friends, was how the original Playboy was born.

StacyO:
Male virginity is not something regarded as normal. The society have decayed to the extent that normal things are seen as abnormal.

9 out of every 10 males you come across today have five to fifteen sexual history.
They tell you this feeling all proud about it.

Enquiring from a man then,asked him how many ladies he has slept with.
His reply was 50 and he said it with his head up high.

How will you even live to believe that such a man will want to channel his energy into something useful again?

Then again,mothers please try to encourage your male children to keep themselves till marriage. It might be hard to do but ,at least,it's worth it.
Because,if 6 out of every 10 males are virgins,don't you think the girl child will be free to keep hers?Rape and sexual harassments are sure to reduce.
Let's help save the future generation from conc. immorality.

Being a virgin as a male doesn't mean you're weak.

Many men who ventured into sex are regretting their actions now. Why cause, sex is a remote control on it's own.

Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of being a male virgin.

ADVANTAGES;

1) Lower chances of cheating while married.

2) You're certain that his destiny is still intact. Many men venture into the act of having sex early without knowing the implications of sleeping with different strangers.

3) He's pure and free from any form of connection with other women.

4) He has self discipline.

5) He has self respect and dignity.

6) You both grow in love and happiness,free from EX stories.

7) Very interesting to be with.

cool He knows what he wants and when he wants it.

9) He is not controlled by lust.

10) He has an entirely different positive energy.

Disadvantages and some of the stereotypes associated with it;

1) Virgin males are inexperienced: In as much as this might be true,I still believe that virgins are far more interesting than non virgins.

They learn new things everyday and just waiting for the perfect day to unleash it all.

They are generally weak and are mostly nerds. This is as a matter of fact a "solid LIE".
Being a virgin doesn't make you weak,you can be a virgin and still have mind control over ladies.

Let no one tell you you're not man enough if you're a virgin.

Lastly,never pray for a virgin wife if you're not one.

Ladies never feel you owe anyone the right to pick a second hand machine.
Any man whose body count is above 5,please watch well ooo.

I pray everyone gets blessed with a partner who has the same sexometer as them.

Ignore any irrelevant comments below and ask any IMPORTANT questions you have.

Feel free to drop your questions using the comment box down below smiley
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2021
Interesting... I don't think virginity is weakness for guys. There are other intimate or fun stuff one can do as a substitute.
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by AustineJohn908(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

That's just entirely your opinion too.

Generalization isn't such a good thing,is it??

Anyway,your choice.

Never heard of any advantages though.
All just on a "dis" level.

That as well,might be my opinion too smiley
Yea, for the women it in the "dis" level not for the men. there is no disadvantage in being a non virgin for guys
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Virginprince: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2021
The way some men make guys feels as though they are weak for been a virgin is just saddening. Is there any theory that says virginity is only for female? Even if there is, i care less, all i know is that no man will make me feel less of myself for doing what i feel is right, i won't bow to peer pressure because only weak men do.
Appreciate yourself if you are virgin because keeping oneself in a world filled with lust and immorality is not a mean feat.
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by baralatie(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

Funny.

I for one know you're aware that, that was sarcasm in it's simplest form tongue
oooooooh!

see I have female clients who are interested bin this sexometer stuff they are very serious about it.these ladies the sexometer will come in a built 4 ft by 4ft so that a man will step inside and get scanned before been allowed into the house.
if a man enters the sexometer scanning and the machine start blowing alarm like( fire alarm).they will now look at their computer to see what is the problem with the man.
these ladies they say it to save them from embarrassment, disappointment and trouble.they imagine a man with sexometer reading like dangote truck or the sexometer reading of a jack hammer aaaah
them no want.shocked

so back to the business.how much for the sexometer nau?
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by baralatie(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

With majority not always ending on good notes.
this is a different area of discuss
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2021
baralatie:
this is a different area of discuss
All connected to the same topic.
Re: Male Virginity (Diamonds In The Rough) by baralatie(m): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2021
StacyO:

All connected to the same topic.
no is not

the act and art sexual abstinence is a different discuss

from the art and act of successful,fruitful relationships.

one deals with one's self,beliefs and training

the other is interpersonal skills,experience,faith,problem and conflict resolution skills and productivity outcomes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Future Is Female!! (pictures) / Video Of Woman Sex-chatting With Someone While In Bed With Hubby Trends (watch) / Badmouthing The Competition To Get Girls (Acceptable Or not)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.