Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Help ....i'm Confused - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help ....i'm Confused (3428 Views)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help ....i'm Confused by janda1: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Guy you are selfish, you are a selfish human being, I wish I could see you and give you hot slap at 24 you are like this and cant control your dick for once for a lady that has a brighter future and you call yourself a man, bro you are a boy, you are still a boy sorry to say, you don't love this lady you just want to chop and go,
First she said there is something attached to her virginity and she can only give it to a man that want to marry her, have you taught of this before, have you taught of the consequence you would face if you disvirgin her and you didn't marry her, guy if you disvirgin this lady and you broke up with her, you will regret it.. You said you are afraid that she would dumb later on and while she is still a virgin because you might be at the loosing end, guy you don'tlove this lady to be sincere deep down you don't love her no matter how high your sex life is learn how to control your dick for once, it is sharking you because she is a virgin, wait why are you afraid she will dumb you if she insist no sex until after marriage, first you said you are not ready for marriage till you have a fat bank account and you still want to have sex with the lady and ruin her future and start having sex with other men and become a hoe, when she has know how sweet its after you disvirgin her, why are you afraid she would dumb you, when you know you would eventually cheat on her if both of you are married, you are pissing me off, that's what got me angry about all what you said because you don't want to be at the loosing end or you don't what happened to you when a lady broke your heart to happened to you all over again, brother life move on
Re: Help ....i'm Confused by janda1: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
, guy no matter what, life moves on, haha, your gf a virgin, went to this difficult aspect of life, she went to primary school, she went to secondary school, from jss1 to 3 and yet a virgin when men of her age are wanting her body badly and this certain period her Breast started coming out big yansh, her sexual urge coming out from this stage and guys are all around her and she was taught in class about sex(male organ and female organ) biology, I guess a boy would be her sitmate in class and she didn't loose it when she was in this stage and she controlled it and she moved to sss class tough stage boys all around her, male teachers, community men, eviromental men, jamb or utme class men, went to the most difficult aspect university, tutorial men, night class men and graduate has a virgin when all men want to date her not ready for her in marriage, she refused and went to nysc has a virgin and yet still passed out has a virgin and fell in love wrongly, she is stupid tho, she allowed her emotions to take over her, she was afraid of loosing her virginity because she does want to be a hoe, if you didn't meet a lady has a virgin, ask her how many men have bleeped her pussy, she can't count, in this is issue of DNA in Nigeria, guy this is focus a lady, a determined lady, that has bright future, you said it all, she is a wife materials, I pity her she is just stupid because she fell in love with a wrong guy, I wish the lady should be on nairaland to see the nonsense you wrote about her, , please send her packing you don't have a future for her because you will eventually dumb her after having sex with her, you said it all you are not ready for marriage and you don't want to be at loosing end, a lady that travelled all the way from ilorin to Delta and the reason why you accepted her request is because you want to disvirgin her, haba.baba send her packing please.. you don't have a future with her, don't let your dick put you into trouble and later regret it in life, let her stay focus and get her right man that will marry her and take her virginity and stay happly in her marriage has loved couple, she is a focus lady, it is scarce to see a virgin lady to Marry abeg

2 Likes

Re: Help ....i'm Confused by ststyreal(f): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thinee:

I'm scared of been jilted on.... I'm scared of disappointment, you know nigeria girls , their matter nor good!!.... That's what if making me scared....if she come leave me nko?
Then go do small introduction and trad, then you take court marriage seal am. Just cut your coat according to your size and do the right thing for once...
You are 24 and so what? Who says 24 years old cannot get married and also stay married. Only be say i no go fit yarn somethings here if not, you for know say you better pass some people financially when dem get married but today, the blessings of finding a good wife and marriage has enlarged their coast. You have started doing what husband do to their wives to her by putting roof over her head, feeding her and desiring to make her comfortable, what else then is remaining.
Be bold, fear not and go do the right thing but if you really aren't ready for marriage, do let her go honourably with her virginity in tact....
Re: Help ....i'm Confused by ststyreal(f): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
cheesy
Thinee:

But she wanted to give me that a long time ago, I'm the one that rejected cus I felt she was under duress, cus that day we had issues so she woke me up at night and wanted me to do it.....I declined cus she wasn't her self....
Re: Help ....i'm Confused by janda1: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
I pray you won't end up like what this man wrote on that link
click on the link and read yourself and send her packing tomorrow. let her virginity be intact to the rightful man that will marry her and take her virginity and both of themenjoying there marriage. there is a blessing being a virgin, special from God, its a covenant from God being a virgin, don't destroy her future, send her out and you later on seeing her in the nearest future with her right full future husband that will marry and take her virginity and you being happy for her is your goal

click on the link, read and learn, stay bless my son
https://www.nairaland.com/6335834/please-girl-helped-almost-ruining
Re: Help ....i'm Confused by janda1: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
ststyreal:
cheesy
I'm very sure you said something to her that changed her mind to give it to you that day, when she is not ready because of the stupid feeling she has for you or because she doesn't want to loose you to other ladies
Re: Help ....i'm Confused by janda1: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Thinee:

But she wanted to give me that a long time ago, I'm the one that rejected cus I felt she was under duress, cus that day we had issues so she woke me up at night and wanted me to do it.....I declined cus she wasn't her self....

I'm very sure you said something to her that changed her mind to give it to you that day, when she is not ready because of the stupid feeling she has for you or because she doesn't want to loose you to other ladies
Re: Help ....i'm Confused by Molahnelson(m): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
We likes the way commitment look but not how it actually feels

Bro's let me ask you a question?
What if after everything you decided to hold yourself till you marry her before sex

And you find out she wasn't a virgin as she claim what will you do?

Ask yourself that question before you proceed, because women know how to manipulate a man to marry them
Re: Help ....i'm Confused by Sixfeetbelle: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2021
Thinee:

I swear I didn't force her to come back, she decided to come back herself , cus we are in a relationship, it was her decision, I only asked her to decide herself....and she made it as if we were gon be having self when she came back......like if she even told me she won't , I would have rethink asking her to come back, so Its her fault not mine.......
I didn't hide anything from her , I told her what I wanted and all ...she accepted so why al this again?

Tell her to go back nah. End the relationship already. You ain't ready to compromise and neither is she so it's best you guys put an end to this stuff so everybody can find their square root.
Re: Help ....i'm Confused by themaestro08(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nazgul:

Please go back to school, I don't have the strength to start schooling a stark illiterate. Also learn to read and understand properly before dumping your frustration on me.

I never said pills weren't effective I said taking them excessively can lead to harmful side effects. I even gave you a particular drug which is clearly written that you mustn't take it more than twice in a month. Meaning regardless of how many times the girl has sex in the month the chemical components of the drug she took once or twice, can sustain her and eliminate the sperm cells deposited in her vagina.

Sometimes fear can make some girls ignore the warning and take more than the required dosage, thereby exposing their womb to possible damage.

Some worm medicines are like that, the instruction written clearly is that you take it every 6months, that's the required dosage, taking more than what is written will definitely lead to complications.

Next time learn to read. It won't cost you anything.

The mumu say "worm medicine" cheesy, I am convinced beyond doubt you are a fool, an ignorant MF. For the umpteenth time your ignorance is appalling and repugnant. Learn before speaking, it will do you a lot of good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Like Tramol : My Experience / How I Was Badly M*lested And Br*tally B*aten At An Enugu Nightclub — Lady / GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.