Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:41 PM

Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. (3063 Views)

Why Should Register For The Side Hustle Internship / Need To Learn New Skills& Boost CV? Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
It's the time we've all been waiting for! Side Hustle Internship 2.0 starts on 15th February, 2021 and we're super hyped about it! ✨

We're empowering the Nigerian youth to learn from the best minds, execute their ideas and earn a living by offering their services to businesses.

Program highlights include
• Learn new skills
• Gain experience by working on real life tasks
• Get a chance to network with industry experts
• Weekly stipends and allowance
• Double certification
• Performance based bonuses
• Free access to resources and tutorials worth 100k
• Earn extra money by completing tasks

This internship is open to
• Undergraduates in any Nigerian university
• • Recent graduate
• Youth corp members

Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by doggedfighter(f): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Free?
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
doggedfighter:
Free?
Yes, it's all free
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by xcelpro: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
SideHustle:

Yes, it's all free
What advice will you give to people without laptop but only smart phones can they apply for Tech section or content writing?
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
xcelpro:

What advice will you give to people without laptop but only smart phones can they apply for Tech section or content writing?

Yes, you can apply for content writing if you have just your phone. But it'd be best if you have a laptop if you intend to learn a tech skill because you will be given tasks to practice what you're learning during the internship.
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by xcelpro: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
SideHustle:

Yes, you can apply for content writing if you have just your phone. But it'd be best if you have a laptop if you intend to learn a tech skill because you will be given tasks to practice what you're learning during the internship.

OK thanks I will apply for content writing
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
xcelpro:

OK thanks I will apply for content writing
you're welcome! we are glad to have you.
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by xcelpro: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
SideHustle:

I applied sometime last week and I choose Tech in place of Content writing because I have developed keen interest for tech as a result of the current trend of things especially for students. I later thought of my application and I remembered that going for Tech will be useless since I don't have a system for the time being.
NOW MY QUESTION is, should I use another name and email to apply again for content writing or I should use the previous details?

Thanks
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hey, how have you been spending the stay-home period?

This is a vital question to ask in this season of covid-19.

We asked Tunmise, a former participant at the last internship last year, and her answer was something like this;

The first part of the stay at home period, March, April to June 2020, was pure cruise; I kept watching movies, eating, sleeping, gisting...basically doing the same thing day in, day out.

But when June came knocking and Covid19 still in full rampage, I knew I had to give myself brain - What could I do to improve myself? What new skill could I learn?
I started searching for opportunities to learn something - Anything at all!

It was during this time, I found out I had the skill of writing content.
This led to that, and somehow, I arrived at the sidehustle internship.
Since then till now, I've kept improving as a content writer and currently, I'm part of the content team for a growing opportunity website. (This opportunity, I came across via
sidehustle internship)

So, What/Who is sidehustle ...?
sidehustle is a talent management company, that supports global businesses and start-ups by providing them with the right young African talents & remote teams.

In a bid to do this i.e. raising the right talents, they've created a platform that provides undergraduates and fresh graduates with free internship opportunities.

These internship opportunities range from:
1. Tech
Front-end (Normal Html,css, JS + A framework)
Backend (Php + Python/Nodejs)
App Dev ( Flutter + Native)
DevOps
WordPress
2. Design
UI/UX
Graphic Design
3. Content creation
4. Digital Marketing
5. Microsoft office suite
6. Video Animation
7. Customer Care
8. Product Management.

Here's what you stand to gain as an intern in sidehustle
As an intern in this sidehustle internship program, you get to;
Master skills that are increasingly on the demand.
Earn money using those skills.
Develop yourself.
Add skills to your CV.
Meet and network with a lot of people, amongst many others.

Apart from the fact that these internship opportunities are FREE for all undergraduates and fresh graduates, sidehustle in an attempt to encourage the interns, regularly awards well-performing interns lots of goodies, amongst which are; cash prizes, airtime, data, and lots more!!
So, instead of using this imposed holiday to only catch PURE undiluted cruise�, take up this free opportunity today; apply to be an intern at sidehustle and be on your way to becoming a better version of yourself.

Apply Today!!
www.sidehustle.ng/internship

Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2021
Learn a skill for free at www.sidehustle.ng/internship
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2021

We asked Tunmise, a former participant at the last internship last year, and her answer was something like this;

The first part of the stay at home period, March, April to June 2020, was pure cruise; I kept watching movies, eating, sleeping, gisting...basically doing the same thing day in, day out.

But when June came knocking and Covid19 still in full rampage, I knew I had to give myself brain - What could I do to improve myself? What new skill could I learn?

Since then till now, I've kept improving as a content writer and currently, I'm part of the content team for a growing opportunity website. (This opportunity, I came across via
sidehustle internship)

sidehustle is a talent management company, that supports global businesses and start-ups by providing them with the right young African talents & remote teams.

In a bid to do this i.e. raising the right talents, they've created a platform that provides undergraduates and fresh graduates with free internship opportunities.

1. Tech
DevOps
WordPress
2. Design
UI/UX
Graphic Design
3. Content creation
4. Digital Marketing
6. Video Animation
7. Customer Care
8. Product Management.

Develop yourself.
Add skills to your CV.

Apart from the fact that these internship opportunities are FREE for all undergraduates and fresh graduates, sidehustle in an attempt to encourage the interns, regularly awards well-performing interns lots of goodies, amongst which are; cash prizes, airtime, data, and lots more!!
So, instead of using this imposed holiday to only catch PURE undiluted cruise�, take up this free opportunity today; apply to be an intern at sidehustle and be on your way to becoming a better version of yourself.

Apply Today!!
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
If you have any questions concerning the internship and registration, pls ask. We will be glad to answer.
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2021
SideHustle:
If you have any questions concerning the internship and registration, pls ask. We will be glad to answer.

Have an awesome week!.
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by Ramsey19: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2021
SideHustle:

sidehustle internship)

1. Tech
DevOps
WordPress
2. Design
UI/UX
Graphic Design
3. Content creation
4. Digital Marketing
6. Video Animation
7. Customer Care
8. Product Management.

Develop yourself.
Add skills to your CV.

Apply Today!!

What's the duration?
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by abdul1999: 12:35am On Jan 19, 2021
please how much do they pay.
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 8:33am On Jan 19, 2021
Ramsey19:

What's the duration?
There's going to be a 4 weeks training phase and a 4 weeks bootcamp phase. All details will be communicated to you a week before the internship starts.
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2021
abdul1999:
please how much do they pay.
Hi abdul1999, No payment is required, it's a free internship
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by projectreserve2: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2021
Good info
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by Ramsey19: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2021
SideHustle:

There's going to be a 4 weeks training phase and a 4 weeks bootcamp phase.
All details will be communicated to you a week before the internship starts.

Ok
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by Deeboiy: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2021
SideHustle:
good morning,do I need to have any prior knowledge of ui/ux befor i apply?
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Deeboiy:
good morning,do I need to have any prior knowledge of ui/ux befor i apply?

no, you don't need any prior knowledge to apply
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Have you registered for the sidehustle's remote internship? Don't forget to register today and share to others that can benefit from it.
Register at www.sidehustle.ng/internship
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2021
Have you registered for the sidehustle's remote internship?
Don't forget to register today and share to others that can benefit from it.

Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
Don't forget to register if you've not! www.sidehustle.ng/internship
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2021
Have you registered for the sidehustle's remote internship? Don't forget to register today and share to others that can benefit from it.
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by abdul1999: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
pls who are the sponsors? how much will they be paying the interns? will they issue certificate to the interns? where will the internship take place and how?

1 Like

Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2021
abdul1999:
pls who are the sponsors?
how much will they be paying the interns?
will they issue certificate to the interns?
where will the internship take place and how?

Hi abdul1999,
The internship is sponsored by SideHustle.
Interns will be given incentives based on how well they perform in their given tasks.
Yes, certificates will be issued.
The internship is entirely remote, you can participate from anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2021
Don't forget to register for the internship today and share to others that can benefit from it.

Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Learn a skill for free at www.sidehustle.ng/internship

Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Don't forget to register for the internship today and share to others that can benefit from it.

Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by TemiGod(f): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
hey
Re: Register For The Free Side Hustle Internship Today. by SideHustle: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Govt College,ijanikin / Study In Finland In 2009: Do It Youself / Hw Possible Is It To Change Ur Course After Ur First Year In D University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.