Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car (61624 Views)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Johndaveed: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kind hearted
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Awaiting female c0mment . . I want to marry the guy that was gifted the car
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Benprass:
Na So so copy and paste news that are always on this narialand, news that is as old as Buhari administration is now you are showing us
I tell u. Sometimes it's disgusting to see old news making front page here. Ok sha 3 days ago
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Hilena(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Awesome...
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by gift2xl: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good deeds comes back.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Onnasucs1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
AdaNri1:
Some people you help will even become resentful of your success and say you’re showing off. Once they see a smile on your face their bitterness rises.
I can relate to this. It really hurts

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by DesChyko: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Inspired.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by GamalNasser: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Na wa oo..God I bless your name ..Thank you God for blessing me so so so much
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by hstar: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bruno3000:
You will help some ediots today, you're they will turn ur worst enemies. I fear human beings esp in this our naija
How far Bruno?
U are here again!

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
i hope one day Atiku and Dangote will also remember how i helped them.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Stockquality: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Being greedy thats a sin. Share the love,money to all u ppl that showed u love when yoy had nothing. Such hardly happen in naija. I rem when i blew my hostel fees back then, na hostel after hostel till i got my place,one shocked me,i took just an ecolac bag to his place after being kicked out frm a schl mate,the nite i dropped my bag,we boozed,got his place by 10pm,by 8am he said he is travelling. Well i took my load in hangover and stayed at my uncles place 4a while. Today i saw that same guy selling pure water on the street.

2 Likes

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Originalsly: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
It's always good to help someone and expect nothing in return. It's clear this guy never expected anything and was sooo happy to see the Rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Carloslehder: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Old news na
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by iamJ(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Why do you need to video it

Anybody that doesn't know that it's good to invest in good people is a fool

This guy and attention, that's why vin diesel hates him
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
God bless the people of America for they are not ingrates. kiss

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Greenback: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nice one but wanene,what is this below o?!

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by corlin2(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
I shedded some tears

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by hstar: 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Stockquality:
Being greedy thats a sin. Share the love,money to all u ppl that showed u love when yoy had nothing. Such hardly happen in naija. I rem when i blew my hostel fees back then, na hostel after hostel till i got my place,one shocked me,i took just an ecolac bag to his place after being kicked out frm a schl mate,the nite i dropped my bag,we boozed,got his place by 10pm,by 8am he said he is travelling. Well i took my load in hangover and stayed at my uncles place 4a while. Today i saw that same guy selling pure water on the street.
Please, is this for real?
Selling pure water?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by vioment: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
He try.

Bruno gets the car, probably have gotten some cash before now, and then gets to have an input in d rocks movie. Enuff wins for all involved.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by MMXX: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
wow this is nice
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Okoroawusa: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Uwa nkea sef... Onye ma echi?
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by 808wright: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
ashacot:
Hollywood Star Dwayne Johnson Also Known as The Rock for his exploit in the wrestling ring has gifted his friend a car worth #12m. The star remember the friend for everything he did for him when he was homeless. He took to his Instagram page to share the video and recount how his friend helped him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BParkiY1zRs
He wrote:
Life is good when we are good to others

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJeeGoNFYkU/?igshid=1h96u7uqz3q78
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Toktee(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bruno3000:
You will help some ediots today, you're they will turn ur worst enemies. I fear human beings esp in this our naija
BRUNO BUT WHY NA..

OK, ENJOY THE RIDE..
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by sylve11: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
victor2fresh:
be kind to people...I say this always

Loud am. cool
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Amarachibaby(f): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nice. as for me i prefer he shows me the way
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Joker09(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
Amarachibaby:
Nice. as for me i prefer he shows me the way

Which way? U won wrestle? Or you won act without the talent? grin

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
That's wonderful
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by magicminister: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
No big deal! He’s been having money for a long time and just showing gratitude? It’s never too late lol!
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Favour22amaka(f): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
At least he remembered, some idiots don't.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by obonujoker(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good one the Rock .... God bless...

However you no dey tire for those weights wey you dey always carry ni? grin
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by corinthians1: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nice gesture
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Hotguy27: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
I was moved in tears.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill With Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo (Photos) / Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Falz: Girls Dancing Shaku Shaku In Hijab In 'This Is Nigeria' Video Intentional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.