Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car (61617 Views)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Lilpen3758: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
MansoryMX:

Am on this table right now but God gat me! Someone I helped turned me into his worst enemy just because I invested in a wrong business and made loss, setting me back. Asked for help for this dude but instead he mocked me, now he is beefing me for no just reason.
sorry man, trust me I know exactly how that feels........ time go later tell a different story. Believe wane
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Lilpen3758: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
MansoryMX:

I wish I could stop helping people, especially close associate. Even yesterday here kpa kpa I still help person and I get problem full neck cheesy
you don't do it for them, you do it for yourself brother.... so never try to stop being good

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by KingLion007(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Good to be good...Issokay
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Ibom1stlady(f): 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nobody knows tomorrow. Help people

Meanwhile, I have a US HP folio 1040 G2 (fingerprint 8gig 256SSD) laptop for sale... Check my signature and page
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Nmezor(f): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
How nice of him...really touching
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Trustedpro: 12:01am On Jan 08, 2021
Better late than never...why em no bin give am car since, na when corona virus wan end the world em come dey remember helper. If na me na sell I go sell am use the money help the needy.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by OChimex: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2021
victor2fresh:
be kind to people...I say this always

And so what? If you say it 1 million times who cares. Are you the only person that has said it. A billion persons keep saying it. Who gives a damn. Everybody knows.

Stop, this phrase sounds dumb. "I say this always."

We don't care. Take the shitty proudful statement we dont wanna hear it.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:27am On Jan 08, 2021
See white nah once they friend make money they don’t go on social media telling the world they know him imagine how many years it took him to remember this guy
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Bonebreaker(m): 1:37am On Jan 08, 2021
My love for this guy
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by MansoryMX(m): 3:21am On Jan 08, 2021
Lilpen3758:
sorry man, trust me I know exactly how that feels........ time go later tell a different story. Believe wane

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by joinnow: 3:22am On Jan 08, 2021
cool
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by pascalbenz: 5:46am On Jan 08, 2021
Xzellentgraphic:
Great...hop to meet him when I enter America
so that him go help you with apartment also abi ? cheesy
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Oshokalo: 5:57am On Jan 08, 2021
Bruno3000:
You will help some ediots today, you're they will turn ur worst enemies. I fear human beings esp in this our naija
true talk broda

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by FX(m): 6:02am On Jan 08, 2021
Bruno3000:
You will help some ediots today, you're they will turn ur worst enemies. I fear human beings esp in this our naija
I dont believe if you help somebody out rightfully, he/she will turn ur worst enemy. The problem is people insulting, belittling and enslaving people because they're helping you in one way or the other. When they become free, they will hate you. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Oshokalo: 6:03am On Jan 08, 2021
this is a typical quote of nobody knws tomorrow,thank God Dwayne knows where started from,do for some people immediately na him dem go dey gossip u self say wetin u do self u allow me squat with u com be wetin,na real life story
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by zeeprince(m): 6:14am On Jan 08, 2021
This news don old na lipsrsealed
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by bamasite2: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2021
That's the spirit
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by BigDawsNet: 7:12am On Jan 08, 2021
Majikman:

Yoooo are u like the actual BigDawsnet ?
Like the youtuber?

Can You Keep a Secret?
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Bruno3000(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2021
FX:
I dont believe if you help somebody out rightfully, he/she will turn ur worst enemy. The problem is people insulting, belittling and enslaving people because they're helping you in one way or the other. When they become free, they will hate you. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
You haven't met genuine ingrates yet.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by shantti(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2021
Abeg is johnson dwayne a black man or a white man
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by WriterX(m): 8:18am On Jan 08, 2021
grin
BigDawsNet:
I never realised Dwayne Johnson lived in the apartment above us. shocked

All this time we had been living under a rock grin

e be like say na you be the third crack head way he nor mention
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by WriterX(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2021
Lilpen3758:
you don't do it for them, you do it for yourself brother.... so never try to stop being good

exactly my friend, the reward of giving is actually knowing you can give, its why i don't stop nor be who go fit help me tomorrow or who go drop later.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Lilpen3758: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2021
WriterX:

exactly my friend, the reward of giving is actually knowing you can give, its why i don't stop nor be who go fit help me tomorrow or who go drop later.
Oil dey your head brother....

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by WriterX(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2021
shantti:
Abeg is johnson dwayne a black man or a white man

he is half black and half samoan , he is what we call brown skin boys but money cor clean am well
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Candycrushy(f): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2021
victor2fresh:
be kind to people...I say this always
You can say that again
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Candycrushy(f): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2021
MansoryMX:

Am on this table right now but God gat me! Someone I helped turned me into his worst enemy just because I invested in a wrong business and made loss, setting me back. Asked for help for this dude but instead he mocked me, now he is beefing me for no just reason.
Your bright days are coming soon...never lose hope dear
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Candycrushy(f): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2021
MansoryMX:

I wish I could stop helping people, especially close associate. Even yesterday here kpa kpa I still help person and I get problem full neck cheesy
Then why not get busy dealing with your problems first
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Majikman(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Can You Keep a Secret?
Hell how do I know it's actually you?
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by BigDawsNet: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2021
Majikman:

Hell how do I know it's actually you?

And if you don't know, now you know, nigga
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by aeronot(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2021
If the Rock is Nigerian he will only remember when he was in the guys house, he didn't give me food one night, he abused me one day... angry
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Tripitaka: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2021
Gabe427:
in Drake's voice...

it not about those who came arround but those who stayed arround

Dave, actually.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2021
OChimex:

And so what? If you say it 1 million times who cares. Are you the only person that has said it. A billion persons keep saying it. Who gives a damn. Everybody knows.

Stop, this phrase sounds dumb. "I say this always."

We don't care. Take the shitty proudful statement we dont wanna hear it.

You are correct...l Wonder why people use that phrase, really dumb... Who are you... you be Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) / Olakunle Churchill With Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.