Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car (61621 Views)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Gabe427: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2021
Tripitaka:

Dave, actually.

yeah bro it Dave with his accent ......my mistake
from streathem right or was it screwface capital

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Tripitaka: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2021
Gabe427:

yeah bro it Dave with his accent ......my mistake

from streathem right or was it screwface capital

Lyrics was from "Environment".
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Gabe427: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2021
Tripitaka:

Lyrics was from "Environment".

I really need to hear that Album all over again had good times with it
Psychodrama was and would still remain a vibe
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Boxer007(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nmezor:
How nice of him...really touching

Tanks. I like to touch u too. Anysways plese i beg can i have sexxx wit u twice so I can stop gaying men and quit gay please?
this will really be help full to be please. Nmezor can u help, biko? smiley
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Akuruoulo(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
starbuck:
I owe a few of my friends this gesture for going out of their way to help me last year kiss kiss
WOMEN WITH THIS MINDSET GAT ALL OF MY RESPECT

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Akuruoulo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Joker09:

Which way? U won wrestle? Or you won act without the talent? grin
HAHAHAHA, EASY BRO.

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by Akuruoulo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Favour22amaka:
At least he remembered, some idiots don't.
SOME WONT EVEN GET PATIENCE , NA SO THEM GO TELL EVERYBODY HOW THEY HELP U AND U JUST FORGT THEM BECUS ARE NOW RICH.

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by victor2fresh(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2021
OChimex:

And so what? If you say it 1 million times who cares. Are you the only person that has said it. A billion persons keep saying it. Who gives a damn. Everybody knows.

Stop, this phrase sounds dumb. "I say this always."

We don't care. Take the shitty proudful statement we dont wanna hear it.
I'm not your problem..i understand you're broke, send aza .happy new yr
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car by OdenKelechi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
OdenKelechi:

He has a good heart.

A very good and big one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Olakunle Churchill With Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.