Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,054 members, 7,807,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

How To Make Money Online Investing In Nigeria 2021 Very Legit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money Online Investing In Nigeria 2021 Very Legit (1002 Views)

Fake Bitcoin Transaction Software 2021 Very REAL! / Join Agricsun Farming Very Legit / New Way To Make Extra Money,it's Very Legit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Investing In Nigeria 2021 Very Legit by madigitals(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
This Topic is all about exposing best legit way to make money online. if you want to make money online or you want another perceived income to your bank account, are a graduate tired of Job seeking around, this thread is for you. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Like i said this thread will be interesting, this how to make money online will focused on How to Make Money Buying and Selling NEW and EXPIRED Domain Names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.

It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

What is Domain Flipping?
Domain Name Flipping is a money making method that involves purchasing domain names and then reselling the names for a profit. You may have heard of people who flip houses as a side hustle. Well, domain flipping is basically the real estate game of the internet.If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.

In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names.

And What is Expired Domain Name?
These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

How Much Can you Make Selling Domain Name?
There is no limits of amount you can earn per months selling expired domain name, you can make $100 to $ 1,000,000 per months, it all depends of your add work. Mind you there is no free money making machine online without add work, if there is someone said that, tell him/her is a SCAM. quote me any where it a Scam.

For more Questions and enquiries are welcomed on this thread about this.

You can also read more from here " https://ntrain.org/services/buying-and-selling-expired-domain-name/ "

Chat me 09053039491

Re: How To Make Money Online Investing In Nigeria 2021 Very Legit by Hardexalan(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
AS A POTENTIAL DEALER,WHERE WOULD I START?
Re: How To Make Money Online Investing In Nigeria 2021 Very Legit by Baabu320: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
interested.....how do we start?

(1) (Reply)

We Have Large Quantities Of Soyabeans Available For Sale / How Do I Fund My Skrill Account? / Fcmb Shares Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.