Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely (27935 Views)

Senegal's Political Crisis Deepens As Govt Suspends Tiktok Indefinitely / Trump Suspended Indefinitely From Snapchat / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Bobbywhite(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
[Just want to ask,

Does God need Trump or Biden to achieve his purpose?
Nah wah for una o.
Besides Trump is an exact representation of who a Christian should not be].

quote author=dyera post=97820573]Donald Trump's loss marked the end of grace period for mankind. Every act and policy of Donald Trump that stays the hand of evil in the world will be undone by Joe Biden and hell will break loose in the world.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Sammyimpostor: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
dyera:
Donald Trump's loss marked the end of grace period for mankind. Every act and policy of Donald Trump that stays the hand of evil in the world will be undone by Joe Biden and hell will break loose in the world.

Why did you stop your medication

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by seanwilliam(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. At least I am not using my money to fck olosho. Sometimes kids with questionable parentage are more useful than DNA-confirmed ones. You seem pained. Calm down you hear. grin

Oh, I am scared! I am crying now!!!

Hey, somebody helppppppp!!!
that' moniker is cloned!! Report him! Check the date registered.. he's impersonating me
Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Magnoliaa(f): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
pocohantas:

From the horse’s mouth. A Kwin I stan. grin grin

RESPECKTTT, MAMA. You're you and you're you alone. grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
millionboi2:
Trump power drunk

Too proud for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Facebook, Instagram Extend Donald Trump's Ban Indefinitely by pocohantas(f): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
seanwiIliam:
or probably from simps.
Simps too boku for this forum and they're the ones Making this ladies feel so full of themselves.
Her head dey big cos she dey do small crumb giveaway were she dey collect from her sugar daddy.

Sucre papito extraordinaire... smiley smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Enter The Gambia To Secure Barrow’s Return / Iranian Colonel Hossein Ali Javadanfar Killed By Armed Men In Saravan, Iran / Man Falls Into A River During Peaceful Protest In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.