Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah (35327 Views)

Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors / Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Ayobamipeter36: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2021
blinking001:
El Rufai is a man of truth. He never lies.

See his brother here. You are a fool sir
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by akenzua74: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2021
ifytrik:
Even though I hate el-rufai more than devil himself, am on his side on this one, I know we live in a free world but why would a sane person organize naked party in the first place? This is Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, we should be thinking of how to make Nigeria a better place and not organizing stupid parties, those involved should be seriously dealt with, I don't support nonsense.
you lack sense, there was nothing like that. Did you know Kaduna state government through KAPSUDA issues a statement to say the building was demolished for lack of approval. May God allow people to fabricate lies against you and the world will believe it. Some unguarded boys did a pranks on social media and government take it up to use it against a political enemy. Are you aware the boys denied ever knowing the woman?
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by bubu2019: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2021
ifytrik:
Even though I hate el-rufai more than devil himself, am on his side on this one, I know we live in a free world but why would a sane person organize naked party in the first place? This is Nigeria, the poverty capital of the world, we should be thinking of how to make Nigeria a better place and not organizing stupid parties, those involved should be seriously dealt with, I don't support nonsense.
they force you to attend?

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by moorevic(m): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2021
ifytrik:

If you do a follow up, you'd get to know that the agencies didn't carry out due diligence in the discharge of their duties before demolishing the structures. By we have the Court for such cases.
Its quite dishearten that principles of separation of powers doesn't work in this country.
Re: 'El-Rufai Lied About 50 Naked People Dancing At Kaduna Sex Party' - Alberah by Tochj(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2021
ifytrik:
You are Hellrufai blind supporter inugo.
Evil supporter
Attempted Adultery/50 naked dancing
No permit/covid19 offence
Which do we believe.
He is out to fight opposition simple.
Hotel owned by the wife
Husband is paraded
Buy conscience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Ayo Fayose (Photos) / Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts / Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.