Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (75091 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
CSTRR:

Tesla stock is massively overvalued.
With more players in the field, the stocks will come back to its equilibrium position.

But in the meantime, Tesla is giving me Joy.

I wished I bought bitcoin years ago.
I would be a serious multi millionaire by now.

It's still not late.

I think i would throw in some hard cash on bitcoin in the crypto market and close my eyes and leave it there.

A coin that was valued at N9m as at Christmas last year is now N18m shocked shocked
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by writeprof(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dpharisee:
Elon Musk produces electric cars and high powered batteries called Tesla Power Wall with 20 years warranty.
The reality is that Elon Musk is making the oil which we are still spending billions to search for in the North to become useless.
Some gas and coal power plants in UK are on the verge of shutting down because many homes can now generate their own power and even sell excess back to the grid using Power Wall and solar.

Countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia seeing the 'danger' posed by Tesla are developing futuristic models to diversify from oil which may not rebound as demand remains low coupled with the impact of Covid19.

Nigeria which failed to plan is now in a tight corner, UK and France in 2019 have already declared a 10 year deadline to phase out all petrol and diesel cars. This was what happened to coal driven locomotives years back when oil and gas was discovered.

Nigeria seeing Elon Musk gradually taking down our sole source of revenue resorted to taking loans from China, IMF, world bank, Brazil and babiya Allahring cheesy for help from every corner of the earth in taking care of either insecurity or Covid19.

Now that we have over borrowed and the likelihood of repayment from oil is now slimmer and our creditors are no longer ready to grant us more loans we are resorting to stealing people's money that are dormant in the banks to pay civil servants salaries instead of looking for the owners of the deposits and dividends grin
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Kfed4ril(m): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
44Bulldog:
Not surprised

I see it coming cool

Tech is taking over

Dangote would have gone very far if he'd invested in tech...Tho Nigeria isn't promising when it comes to tech compared to advanced countries

The person he overtook is also into tech(IT)
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
prince3009:

You just open an account on any of the TRUSTED trading platforms (I use IQ Options as you can see), verify your account and invest by funding the account with dollars and use the funds to buy either commodities, stocks , crypto etc and monitor it for changes as each position bought grows and your investment grows.

I withdrew 90 percent of my earnings (Over $2000) to flex with this December. Before i withdrew, i pumped in $150 on Tesla Stocks and it yielded over $600 in profits alone within a week. I simply decided to leave a paltry $20 there on Tuesday and it is slowly climbing. I pumped the rest in Gold and very soon, i will get double of all i withdrew in December cool

The $346 you are seeing there is what i earned between Wednesday and today.

Ok Prince, I'd like to know if IQ Option has some of the technical indicators like moving averages et al so I could analyse trades. Thank you.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by bayocanny: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Binance:
No P bro.

BT is at the Apex now, too risky to try. But ethurum still has a long growth rate behind it, worth trying.
check your pm bro
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Mosfemi: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hire talented Nigerian freelancers on https://wecruite.com
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 13, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

Ok Prince, I'd like to know if IQ Option has some of the technical indicators like moving averages et al so I could analyse trades. Thank you.

Sir, please don't do anything with IQ option. they just robbed me of over N2m

I will soon open a thread about it
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by 44Bulldog(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
prince3009:

Pls do ASAP

Pls mention me when you're done
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
prince3009:

What?!
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by AmenhotepZuid: 10:09am On Jan 26, 2021
SOUTH AFRICA LEADS THE WORLD!!!!!!!WE RULE THE WORLD!!!!Live with that Nairaland black HATERS!!!

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World by Attah00002(m): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2021
Elon musk the big guy is on another mind-blowing project again for Americans.
Just watch the video and love to share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vT2JWsLgCI

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) / Zip Codes For Nigeria / Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.