Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

"I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer (65853 Views)

Suspected Ritual Killer Who Absconded From Oyo, Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Addmoreone: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
A wicked heart
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by bluefilm: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
What are they still waiting for before they will open his yeye head with an AK-47?
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by ednut1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Eleribu
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Distrusting, ugly piece of sh1t.
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by ejimatic: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kamdil:
Girls should mind the kind of guys they date,many young ladies have been killed by their so-called fiance,boyfriend, and sometimes husbands for ritual purposes, or for other monetary purpose.
. God will open their deaf ears!
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by humilitypays(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
This one don pass red pill guy. This one na black pill oh; you use a whole somebody daughter as ritual just to buy beer, ha shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Johntemmy(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Too bad
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Stefenijoan002(f): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fact .that's why I don't trust 100% coz most guys are fond of using their gf for rituals purposes.just imagine uses people for rituals and at the end use the proceed for drinking beer !tho guy has run amok since birth !I keep saying this not all human beings you see on the street dressing fine that are normal .some are just using clothes to cover up .Ladies be carefully not all that glitters are gold.
Kamdil:
Girls should mind the kind of guys they date,many young ladies have been killed by their so-called fiance,boyfriend, and sometimes husbands for ritual purposes, or for other monetary purpose.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by gaskiyamagana: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
cosmatika:
Tajudeen Monsuru from Osun state

Better to be a drug trafficker than a skull miner
Almighty Developer sighted

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by sylve11: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wahala... sad cool
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by jneutron4000: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
This na Fulani blood in Yorubaland anyway we banish him to Igbo land

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by TheRedpillguy: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hehe imagine that...thou I will take beer over pussy anyday but at least don't kill the girl.
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by thatigboman: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Almighty Developer sighted
tajudeen monsuru osogbo's tout, head hammer and skull miner, how market?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by emmnprince(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
A right-thinking person won't have the thought of killing is fellow human, let alone commit that wicked act!

What a man sows should be what he should reap!
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by naijadrivablog: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Skull miner sad

3 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Bobbyfreshh(m): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Very unfortunate

Very unfortunate you say

Na this comment is not complete without you linking it to IPOB. cheesy cheesy

Oh I guess you're cool because the suspects are your tribe's men cool

4 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin grin
Afonja people will not kill me
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by basty: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
90% Yoruba ritualists are Muslims.

14 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
TIP TO STOP RITUAL KILLINGS. . ALL DIBIA SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH

1 Like

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Akpuobi1: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
He's not even ashamed to say it.
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by SeriouslySense(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is the kind of things human beings are talking about in this country
MASTAkiLLAh:
grin i tire for this una country walahi
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Greenback: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Coneheaded structures and skull miners on the beat 2021!!!!!!!

Lzaa imhothep Biko bia o!!!!!!

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Kinematics: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Na dem awon skull miners

5 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
I live in osun. . I av to relocate b4 dem use me do kilichi .. This is getting t0o much

4 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Na dem!
Very wicked people
Afonjas

3 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by AfonjaMuslim: 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
My fellow Afonja muslims keep disgracing the Yoruba tribe

7 Likes

Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by MMXX: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
She took the life of a 3yr old boi

What a life cry
Re: "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer by Yankee101: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hanging until they die, anyone involved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos) / ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.