Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC (18206 Views)

Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by naptu2: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
FBI @FBI

The FBI is seeking to identify individuals instigating violence in Washington, D.C. We are accepting tips and digital media depicting rioting or violence in and around the U.S. Capitol on January 6. If you have information, visit http://fbi.gov/USCapitol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FBI/status/1347175086432907272

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
shocked

Na US that 1 concern, we have Buhari here who is a bigger problem angry

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Including the Nigerian based ones? I am ready to release a mixtape and an Album. grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by budaatum: 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Seems one can even report oneself.

https://tips.fbi.gov/digitalmedia/aad18481a3e8f02

I wonder if they'll give visa and try one in US.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by budaatum: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mynd44:
Including the Nigerian based ones? I am ready to release a mixtape and an Album. grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
angry

INSPECTOR FASHOLA OVER TO YOU tongue

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Was our dilector not there too? He was meant to be fighting for Trump na grin grin grin grin grin

I thought Trump was meant to come and kill all the Muslims in Nigeria

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by dayleke: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
Yes o...

Awon omo alaileko gbogbo....

6 Likes

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by 175(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin angry grin grin grin

FBI I know only 1 instigator!

And he's Mr Donald Chukwuebuka OluwaSeun Trump.

He lives in the White House!

The only fellow with Orange hair.

You can't miss him.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by ipobarethieves: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
angry Rev Righteousness2 grin wink sad,dey are looking for u grin com outta grin wink wink sad cool

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Buliwyf: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
If possible they should take the ones based in Nigeria as well. The country needs less morons roaming around freely and spreading their dumb genes into the general population.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by solmusdesigns: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
cool

Mscheeew

White Privileges , White Supremacist

Let African Americans try what was tried under Black Lives Matters and watch FBI working 24/7

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by ipobarethieves: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
cool grin cheesy they are here.Rev Righteousness2,Jonny and co miscreants angry Dey are their Niagra coordinator.Catch Rev Righteousness2 under cocoa tree first grin cheesy cool grin cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by rajiedreez: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
POTUS
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Patrioticman007(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
FBI
HQ LANGLEY.

DG,
Dear sir,

Its with sympathy & affection, we witnessed the shameful acts of some unscrupulous elements in USA, destroying the Capitol building.

These evil act were not done alone by those in USA, but by those fraudulent tribal group called ipob & pastorspreneurs in Nigeria, who supported them spiritually & materially.
You will find some of the images below helpful.

Your long arm of justice should please reach them.
Long Live USA,
Long Live Nigeria,

Concerned Citizens of the world.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by blinking001(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Okay.....
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lol.. The US is a BIG JOKE! All my white friends just dey disturb me to swap country with them, but God forbid! Me, leave Nigeria and our beloved father, President Muhammadu Buhari, for that Sodom and Gomorrah of a country? Over my dead body!

Nigeria is blessed!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Kano1stSon: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dear FBI, Righteousness89 a fake e-passport of Nairaland supported them so he should be arrested.

By the way Igbos how Market. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
For close to a year ANTIFA and BLM laid seige on American cities rioting, killing, looting and burning down small businesses .

The FBI did nothing

I have said it severally that America is now gone full Weimar .

The last time ANTIFA (A Jewish Bolshevik organization) held so much sway was in the 1920's in Germany.

The Jewish run Weimar republic used ANTIFA to terrorise the Germans to accept Communism but the Germans not only rightly rejected it but brought about a more potent antidote to the Jewish venom known as ANTIFA.

America is on the verge of a major civil ear which she will never recover from and it's all down to Jews , ANTIFA clowns and their BLM apes .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by UncommonLogic: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
I want to report Fani crack head and Namdiot coward Cownu for inciting and brainwashing the IPIG retards into believing all sorts of rubbish nonsense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Obago99: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
they should come and employ me I sabi all there face......

Ahm
#Obago (D play maker)
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
budaatum:

grin grin
Something i will do for free sef
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by 123Map(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Charlie Charlie come and see something

May Dem come arrest me...atleast I will get to leave this shithole angry

2 Likes

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by 44Bulldog(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
I'm the one cheesy

Come and carry me abeg undecided

2 Likes

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by IMASTEX: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
You don't really need their help. Just go after the person inciting them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by ipobarethieves: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin pick up their leader Trumpfraudster on Jan 20.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Go collect GOD EYE Fr0m DOM in fast and furious na
Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by Wahala90: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2021

2 Likes

Re: FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Righteousness89 and co are among them. Who know where they are

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet / Donald Trump Sues CNN For Defamation, Seeks $475m In Damages / Sweden's Left-Party To Ban Men From Urinating While Standing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.