Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' (51256 Views)

Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats / 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election / Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Okuda(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
God knows if i see this girl for road, i no go sabi who she be

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Kingluqman(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
I no even know sey you make any mistake... wetin be my own. People wey know en mistake... is up to you ooo. Kilokanmi!!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by BanevsJoker(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Soon una go start GoFundMe for her to "fulfill her dreams in life".

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Isokoson1: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin grin grin I don forgive you madam
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Ofemmanu1: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
12345baba:
U dey apologize come wear eyeglass on top

That's very rude.
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by bluefilm: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
What mistakes is this attention seeking _whore talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Lastanza: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Is that windscreen on her face for Peugeot or Mercedes Benz

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Funkybabee(f): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
omo oshi

Olorun o gba oo
any werey fans kan ba quote me eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Xxx123xxx(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
Vaginah people and pride be like bread and butter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
Brainless Olosho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
At least u are not influential except for pussy and fish brain wat else can u offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Humanoid01(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
JaneYave:
Hope she has also worked on her phonetics?
I have so much desire for it but my memory is too poor to retain it -- my reply to your personal text.
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Chirowman(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wahala
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by orgylover: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
na ike i blame wey carry him preek contest instead of him brain. any guy that doesnt learn form this is an idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Chirowman(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nothing wey omahlay no go see for Uganda prison
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Coldie(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mercy what are u apologizing for, did u do anything?
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Rocktation(f): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Some people just talk too much..What's the need for what she said, really? Clout chaser..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by UDUJ(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is no apology. Those who can read body language can see through all that bullshit. And what's with the dark shades? Arrogance personified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by fof1: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Made4naijaoeo:
BBNaija 2019 winner Mercy Eke has taken to social media to ask for forgiveness from Nigerians over her latest behavior.

Mercy took to her Instagram live to ask everyone she has offended to forgive her as she states that she has learnt from her mistakes.

She also pleaded with her fans to ignore troll and lead with love while acknowledging that she has made some mistakes and have learnt from them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcD_Vx_I0Qo

Recall that Mercy was dragged by Nigerians recently for saying she’s better and richer than most of her reality stars which led to people saying she brags a lot.

Apparently the only female winner of BBNaija show has reflected on the situation and is ready to make amends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcD_Vx_I0Qo

Emptiness on Display. Humility is d Hallmark of Existence and True Living.
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Coldie(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
JaneYave:
Have u worked on yours.

All these people always making fun of other peoples English just know that theres always someone that will disgrace u in it.

In the UK me way think say I sabi speak English, I discovered that majority of what I have been speaking wasn't correct or I was pronouncing it wrongly
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by jaxxy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mercy my gal. Smartest babe to grace bbn or bba.
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
JaneYave:
grin grin That one is follow come, even surgery can't solve that!, but it's not bad though its her identity.
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by arnoldexpert(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
OK.
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by onyenatruchi: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
After you have enjoyed your wayward life cry We will not accept you, you can go back to your waywardness. Except you genuinely repented from your sins and evil ways lipsrsealed we can consider accepting you. But for now no acceptance undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by shadyLP(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
merieam16:
Go and sin no more
Go and sin more... grin

Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by wisdomkid: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
femi4:
Talentless thing

Shine with your talent on Nairaland. People sha.
Your entire existence centers around Nairaland and you're calling someone who has spent 3 months in live show "Talentless"? undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by 4lorunsho(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Well, me I don't follow your ideas before na
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by Slimqueen(f): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
adekola72559:
They have come again with this evening NP

that reminds me, what does evening newspaper paper mean, please?
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by etrouble: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
femi4:
Talentless thing

You are wrong. She has a talent. Her pussy is her talent.
Re: Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' by PAWG(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mercy is a pretty girl but immediately she speaks, all the beauty dissipates into thin air. She is a classic case of it's better to be seen than heard.

Money, alone, can't buy class

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus / Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara / D'banj's Ikoyi Mansion Pool: His Signature Logo Engraved In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.