Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns (31799 Views)

Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao / Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) / Akpabio Under Fire For Stir At Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok’s Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by tyup(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
Viknat:
Eduok nsikak I know some off evils you committed way back 90s o. wharrabout that man, ur houseboy you killed after touring him u then hanged him on accusation of unproven cash theft.

Shit happens
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
He died for the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by iruocious: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Oh... RIP sir. Never knew the person whom the popular 2 lane in Uyo was named after was still alive.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Shile981:
R.I.P TO THE DEAD.
If you have any sure booking number for this weekend, please let me know.
This year is my year. #50,000,000
lol
alabi get plans for you
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by 7victor(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
RIP to our dear son who made us proud.

Our house is not far from this man's house in Ewet housing.

I remember those days I use to enter his ultrafit in Ewet housing estate.

In those days, I was discussing with one girl who worked at ultrafit and she told me that if someone misbehaved in the ultrafit,

the soldiers would lay him or her on the floor and flogged him or her.

I don't know how true that statement was.

But since then, I have not got near the place again.

RIP to the our dear son.

1 Like

Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by fabolouz1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Though death is imminent and the way to all mortals ,it's sad that Akwa ibom has lost two seasoned and eminent senior citizens in the space of two weeks both Retired Air force officers .
Air commodore Idongesit Nkanga ( first military administrator of the State after creation and until his death on December 26th ,the Director General Udom campaign organisation and Chairman Victor Attah International Airport .

Late Nsikak Eduok had his short comings but he served the Nation meritoriously and became the first Air force personnel to rise to the position of Air Marshall.

3 Likes

Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by RaptObserver: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Shile981:
R.I.P TO THE DEAD.

I get.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by RaptObserver: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Shile981:
R.I.P TO THE DEAD.

I get. And it is free
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by fabolouz1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
tyup:

Shit happens
40 million theft.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Godpikin4real(f): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
RIP Gr8 officer of d federation.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by sageb: 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
oh Lord what is happening to the elder statesmen from Akwa Ibom. 2weeks ago, it was the demise of Idongesit Nkanga, today it is Nsikak Edouk. how long we mourn, but life goes on.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by davillian(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
GreatResearcher:
I met this man in person 10yrs ago. Very down to earth. Goodnight officer.
I know him too in person
We attended the same church.....Christian gospel chapel(CGC) in airforce base Victoria island .,...
Rip sir.....
If my mumc hear this news na cry o chai
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by davillian(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
okomile:

Let him face his judgement in heaven!!!!
Somone that has given his life to Christ since and I'm sure he was still preaching the gospel till his death....
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by baggio2006: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
I can bet on it that the house boy he tortured and murdered was innocent
But the case was swept under carpet because of his connections.
Now he will answer for his misdeed to the highest authority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by DukeJoe17: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
baggio2006:
I heard of that incident but I never knew the depth of the matter, are you vested about the matter? Elaborate.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by realstars: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Political Fathers Of Akwa Ibom Are Gone One By One.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by paschalj4(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
A man of dignity, rest on legend.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by okomile(f): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
davillian:

Somone that has given his life to Christ since and I'm sure he was still preaching the gospel till his death....

All glory to Jesus

1 Like

Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Blackdisciple(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Viknat:
Eduok nsikak I know some off evils you committed way back 90s o. wharrabout that man, ur houseboy you killed after touring him u then hanged him on accusation of unproven cash theft.

Hmmm!
I heard something like that some time ago I couldn't really remember tho

But ooo was he really the one
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Viknat:

Immediately I heard about his demise, that controversial evil act comes to my mind.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Sirheny007(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Viknat:

I wonder what happened to that case!
I read about it in the Newswatch magazine when journalism was journalism. He accused his houseboy of theft.. There were houses he allegedly bought from the proceeds. When his guards tortured the boy beyond recognition, they hanged him on the ceiling fan.

Were the boy's parents pacified? I remember Nsikak told them "your son hanged himself" undecided

1 Like

Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Popular name during my AFSS Mkd
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Miracle1991: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
GreatResearcher:
I met this man in person 10yrs ago. Very down to earth. Goodnight officer.
I don't believe you. The man was wicked, many of the airmen that performed duty in his house knows what iam saying.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Lisaint(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Is there any way a graduate can join the NDA and later be able to joined the armed forces?

I will appreciate if anyone can answer
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by wiseone28: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
baggio2006:
I read the news on magazine and the picture of the house the boy built with that money was there.

Very beautiful house then.

1 Like

Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by simplesearch: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Death the end of all mortals and a respecter of no one, be you a field marshal, general, air commodore, rear admiral, sergeant, rich or poor. It strips everyone of their earthly accolade in a twinkling of an eye and lay them bear on the way to eternity. Only if You're reconciled with God through Jesus Christ before death comes calling will you be clothed in his righteousness and the shame of your unclothedness undiscovered. If otherwise you will be naked in hell and ashamed throughout eternity!
Oh! That the living may learn!!
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Hmmm!

yes h said d boy committed suicide by hanging in his house after the toture. Evil man. I no forget
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Hmmm!

yes I knew nsikak since 90s
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by wiseone28: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
seanwiIliam:
how far brother why the f gender Na?
I want to see how it feels to be a female on nairaland. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Mourns Bayelsa Women Who Died In Car Accident / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) / Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.