Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns (31792 Views)

Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao / Burial Of Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok (Photos, Videos) / Akpabio Under Fire For Stir At Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok’s Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by emapeteum(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Quite sad! We have lost two great Akwa Ibom sons, both retired airforce officers within two months. May God save His people.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by opribo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Goodnight fine officer, we continue the struggle where you left us.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by LordofNaija: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
Shile981:
R.I.P TO THE DEAD.
If you have any sure booking number for this weekend, please let me know.
This year is my year. #50,000,000
Bring am make we fire down
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by wiseone28: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
seanwiIliam:
Uyo abadie? Work dey? Abeg Put your guy through oh
Na only audio work dey..
Even me i dey search.
Country dey tire me.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by emmafineboy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Viknat:
Eduok nsikak I know some off evils you committed way back 90s o. wharrabout that man, ur houseboy you killed after touring him u then hanged him on accusation of unproven cash theft.
Yea we'll all go dat same way,am somehow close to the family but because of his behaviour couldn't go to him wen i was applying for DSS in Navy,army, Airforce. for recommendations
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by wiseone28: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
seanwiIliam:
omo I dey waste for Uyo like this, jobs dey lag Sha even my cousin sef yarn me say jobs boku for Lagos but me I no go fit get the kind comfort and peace in Lagos than the one were dey for my state
That's my problem too but me i no get person there..

You for try na at least he will help u with accommodation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Brunicekid(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Abbeyme:

Since you are original poster (OP), does this mean I am first to comment (FTC)

RIP to the officer and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Why dragging FTC on this kind of post self
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
RIP Air Marshall
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Eliteklaus(m): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
Viknat:
Eduok nsikak I know some off evils you committed way back 90s o. wharrabout that man, ur houseboy you killed after touring him u then hanged him on accusation of unproven cash theft.
saw that story on Tell magazine October 1999 edition
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Chinks(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hmmmm! This life is transient. His last sermon I listened to at Christian Gospel Chapel, Legico when he visited was "Why should I waste resources going to Jerusalem to pray to God when He can hear me in Nigeria". I missed CGC though. May God grant him eternal rest.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Tremple8v: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
I'm so close to his relatives in Maryland Ikeja , Rest well sir .
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by CountLaka(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
D man die ni

GreatResearcher:
I met this man in person 10yrs ago. Very down to earth. Goodnight officer.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 08, 2021
May his soul find solace and may God's mercy be his portion in Christ name amen
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 08, 2021
RaptObserver:

I get. And it is free
08108247981 my WhatsApp bro, let's exchange games
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by juman(m): 3:54am On Jan 08, 2021
May his soul find torture in hell fire.

The oloriburuku generals that ruined this beautiful country.

Nigerian generals -- oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Oloriburuku --- oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
They are greedy thieves.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by amatheanimator: 5:30am On Jan 08, 2021
I remember those days while in school, we all lined up at the now Margaret Ekpo Airport, Calabar just to wave at him when he retired from active service, a sort of welcome back home ceremony enroute his hometown. RIP
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Blackdisciple(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2021
Viknat:
yes I knew nsikak since 90s
Hmmmm rip to him
See a the achievements , ranks added, medals , ropes, and all that ... Same with Buratai but today the COAS couldn't even go 50mtrs closed to Shakau.
With a the ranks today lives in the north is messed up and hell.
That's why I really missed former COAS Azubuike Ihejirika.

1 Like

Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Chibokgame: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2021
It is really a painful and great lost.
RIP Mr pilot man.

Such a man is what We needed in the political spectrum.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Arvelo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lisaint:
Is there any way a graduate can join the NDA and later be able to joined the armed forces?

I will appreciate if anyone can answer
NDA is an institution of the armed forces, as a graduate you can take the direct short service form.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Lisaint(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Arvelo:
NDA is an institution of the armed forces, as a graduate you can take the direct short service form.

Thank u sir!
I learnt
Apart from
Army and air force

Navy don’t take 2.2 !

What i was asking is that
Is it possible for a graduate from public universities to do Post graduate course at NDA !

Is this possible of boasting chances of joining the armed forces?
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by Arvelo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lisaint:

Thank u sir!
I learnt
Apart from
Army and air force

Navy don’t take 2.2 !

Is it possible for a graduate from public universities to do Post graduate course at NDA !

Honestly i got no idea about navy not taking 2:2 though.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by nsiba: 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chibokgame:
It is really a painful and great lost.
RIP Mr pilot man.

Such a man is what We needed in the political spectrum.

NEVER!
We don't need Ex military men in politics again, more of Victor Attah
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by DANIELKWAME: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by GreatResearcher: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
DANIELKWAME:
Does airforce also recruit chaplain ?
Yes
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by GreatResearcher: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lisaint:

Thank u sir!
I learnt
Apart from
Army and air force

Navy don’t take 2.2 !

1. Yes it's possible.

2. No! It does not.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by comfokon: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2021
7victor:
RIP to our dear son who made us proud.

Our house is not far from this man's house in Ewet housing.

I remember those days I use to enter his ultrafit in Ewet housing estate.

In those days, I was discussing with one girl who worked at ultrafit and she told me that if someone misbehaved in the ultrafit,

the soldiers would lay him or her on the floor and flogged him or her.

I don't know how true that statement was.

But since then, I have not got near the place again.

RIP to the our dear son.

I was so surprised to see such well furnished gym laying to waste in Uyo. I have never heard anything good about that man, all his businesses are in comatose, but he keeps on raking in Govt money.
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by 7victor(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
comfokon:

I was so surprised to see such well furnished gym laying to waste in Uyo. I have never heard anything good about that man, all his businesses are in comatose, but he keeps on raking in Govt money.

Ok
Re: Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns by DANIELKWAME: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
GreatResearcher:
Yes
so what is their work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date / Kaduna LG Election: PDP Wins Zango, APC Wins 10 LGs / APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.