Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Lagos Government Should Erect More High Rise Building at Lagos Airport Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Should Erect More High Rise Building at Lagos Airport Road (229 Views)

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / Lagos Should Erect Tollgates At Ikeja, Festac, Surulere, Yaba, Oshodi... / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Government Should Erect More High Rise Building at Lagos Airport Road by Cashsteady(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
If you have traveled to developed countries you would understand want I'm trying to say... Their are always lot of high-rise buildings around their airport areas which gives right impression about the country...

But here in Nigeria it's opposite even the airport is a disgrace not to talk of the road leading to the airport. bad, dusty, filled with shanties and roadside traders which are not meant to be.. it you have been to Ghana you would see what I'm saying, their airport area is surrounded with high-rise buildings and their airport as a whole ain't bad hope the Nigeria and state government can do the same here.

(1) (Reply)

Youth Protest Against Senator Uba Sani Plan His Recall / APC Condemns US Riot, Urges Trump To Emulate Buhari / Fayemi Imposes Curfew, Bans Public Gathering Of More Than 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.