Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television (21940 Views)

11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List) / Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by anochuko01(m): 5:17am On Jan 08, 2021
Who them wan deceive?

Na water them go put for the thing!

I no want!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by KhingPaul(m): 5:33am On Jan 08, 2021
Omo mehn. So how does taking the Covid-19 Vaccine on Live TV reduce the hike in Tarriffs?
If i know how i go take mix Sniper add join inside their doses, i go run am ooh.
Who them help!!??
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 08, 2021
Hope no be say, them go take paracetamol in name of Pfizer . Are you with me?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by DCatt: 5:42am On Jan 08, 2021
I hope Osinbajo uses his brain here o!

He needs to use his own personal doctor to inject him with water too because that is what Buhari will do.

They can inject Buhari water and give him the vaccine, using him to test the vaccine on national tv. I hope he knows the position he's in is important as the next in line.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Finally, Nigeria government is making headway to procure this vaccine. I recall when Pfizer promised Osinbajo that they are going to make Nigeria a priority to deliver the vaccine...promise kept

This is a step. Same way UK PM, Dubai ruler, Macron and other took their doses on live television.

Where are those wailers. Here is something to wail on.

now who will take the Chinese own?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by juman(m): 5:44am On Jan 08, 2021
Good.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:53am On Jan 08, 2021
nah saline water go de inside grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by bluefilm: 6:08am On Jan 08, 2021
What's the need for all these unnecessary drama?

And you still think nothing is going on behind the scenes?

Wake up, sheeples.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by 4four(m): 6:12am On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Finally, Nigeria government is making headway to procure this vaccine. I recall when Pfizer promised Osinbajo that they are going to make Nigeria a priority to deliver the vaccine...promise kept

This is a step. Same way UK PM, Dubai ruler, Macron and other took their doses on live television.

point of corrections, buhari is not the kind of leader that can influence decisions of an average Nigerians because is a passive and failed leader

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:14am On Jan 08, 2021
Waiting come concern us sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Sermwell(m): 6:15am On Jan 08, 2021
richie240:
So?
Well that's their - anyone who wants to take d 'vaxxine' - cup of tea.
cool

Suddenly the 'illuminated' western powers that be now care 4 d whole world.
**HIV/aids is there, no cure yet life no stop;
**Cancer is there, no solution; life continue.
**Type1 diabetes is there too busy doing d devil's work, yet no headway.
**Even d dreaded Ebola (that had abysmally low recovery rate) sef show face, yet world nor crumble but na d disease wey get over 95% recovery Rate be d 'stumbling block' to world progress abi?

The woke ones know what's up!
We know where ds treachery will lead: d time where u'll be rendered comatose without d 'health certificate' indicating one has bn 'vaxxinated'; without which u won't be able to travel, buy, sell, operate a bank account/transaction, get a job, even have a functional simcard etc.

Bring it on!
Una go just dey crase for nothing!! If the west want to vaccinate you overnight without your knowledge, they can do it!!! All your life's activities are centered on products and inventions from the west!! Think about this!!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by TONIOI: 6:16am On Jan 08, 2021
I pity anyone that falls for dis scarm , have you guys really ask ur self why they want to vaccinate u for something they them selves has agreed is 95% curable ? anything this country see they will just dive into it without proper findings, with all those their fake cases they announce on Nigerian television every day , I will not allow my dog to take dat vaccine let alone any member of my family, my normal agbo is sure for me , trusted and tested agbo since 1902 , if it gets to a point where they will start asking for certificates for vaccinations I will definitely go and forge one, after all our president forge nepa certificate give us , thanchu .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by HabaHaba: 6:17am On Jan 08, 2021
Hahahhahahaahahahahahahhahahhahahah!!!!!

I just dey laff in Jikun Language!!!

Just as they have been packaging lies in different garbs for us, now they want to do some drama in front of Live TV Broadcast!!!!

Hahhahahhah a. If dem put clean drip inject them, who go know?!!
As wear, no matter what me & all of family and friends have decided NOTHING CONCERNS US WITH WHATEVER VACINE!!

I'm perfectly okay, so take any vaccination?!! We don't I'd it jare!

By the way, even if they don't take it how old do they still think they will live?!!

PMB that is already over 90 years, what is he preventing death for, his will o more described as UNTIMELY death!
Abi how una see am?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Minjim: 6:17am On Jan 08, 2021
Which vaccine?

Pfizer or China?
Don't go and take Pfizer and come and give us China o
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by lightwhite: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2021
Imagine buhari collapse on live TV after being injected
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Oshokalo: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2021
I no trust them abeg,after injecting them let them try their family's also,let them enjoy first family dividend

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Temptee101(m): 6:22am On Jan 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
[s]Finally, Nigeria government is making headway to procure this vaccine. I recall when Pfizer promised Osinbajo that they are going to make Nigeria a priority to deliver the vaccine...promise kept

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Sermwell(m): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2021
TONIOI:
I pity anyone that falls for dis scarm , have you guys really ask ur self why they want to vaccinate u for something they them selves has agreed is 95% curable ? anything this country see they will just dive into it without proper findings, with all those their fake cases they announce on Nigerian television every day , I will not allow my dog to take dat vaccine let alone any member of my family, if it gets to a point where they will start asking for certificates for vaccinations I will definitely go and forge one, after all our president forge nepa certificate give us , thanchu .
You guys just exhibit crass ignorance!! If they want that vaccine in you by other means, they can do it overnight!! Your life is centered around products and inventions from the west! Even your so called believe(faith) was brought to you by them! If they really want you to take the vaccine, you and your family cannot escape it!! You sound as if you got any choice!!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by TONIOI: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2021
Sermwell:

You guys just exhibit crass ignorance!! If they want that vaccine in you by other means, they can do it overnight!! Your life is centered around products and inventions from the west! Even your so called believe(faith) was brought to you by them! If they really want you to take the vaccine, you and your family cannot escape it!! You sound as if you got any choice!!

Parrot of the federal republic of Nigeria, plz arrange all ur family members for dem to vaccinate, u hear , na new year be dis , no kon use ur regea take disturb my blues , na ur choice , I also have my choice , go and do ur own research the same way I did my research b4 I made up my mind not to allow my self to be deceived , it's so obvious you dont know what you are dealing with . Abeg arrange all ur village pipo for dem , make dem kon collect vaccin u hia .

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by sixtus3606(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2021
imolile:
They Lie a lot, will they tell you if the content is water? They will inject poison from CHINA into you and inject water into themselves
you are wise

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2021
They fit give them malaria injection. This evil lying Govt can't be trusted

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Unrated900(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2021
The country is doomed

They want to take covid-19 vaccine on live TV

Now am beginning to think Nnamdi kanu is making sense
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Harrynight(m): 6:44am On Jan 08, 2021
This man you're funny
Did u agree with buhari first before making it public?
Let's just forget it cos I'm 110% sure buhari will never show up, hence the hope of bringing him to live TV is as good as gone in the air!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by domchike(m): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2021
Story for the God's who wil verify the injection they could be injected with Vitamins and claim its the Vaccine

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by bepositive11: 6:54am On Jan 08, 2021
richie240:
So?
Well that's their - anyone who wants to take d 'vaxxine' - cup of tea.
cool

Suddenly the 'illuminated' western powers that be now care 4 d whole world.
**HIV/aids is there, no cure yet life no stop;
**Cancer is there, no solution; life continue.
**Type1 diabetes is there too busy doing d devil's work, yet no headway.
**Even d dreaded Ebola (that had abysmally low recovery rate) sef show face, yet world nor crumble but na d disease wey get over 95% recovery Rate be d 'stumbling block' to world progress abi?

The woke ones know what's up!
We know where ds treachery will lead: d time where u'll be rendered comatose without d 'health certificate' indicating one has bn 'vaxxinated'; without which u won't be able to travel, buy, sell, operate a bank account/transaction, get a job, even have a functional simcard etc.

Bring it on!

There is an ebola vaccine. Search for it. That's how the outbreak ended.

Do your research on those other illnesses you mentioned. People are scared of what they don't know. Please educate yourself and stop being ignorant. You body can heal itself from covid, but your body can't heal itself from hiv, cancer, or diabetes. Vaccines help your immune system to create antibodies -- in other words, it helps you to develop a mechanism to heal yourself before being infected. That's why vaccines are only available for viruses like covid and ebola.

And BTW, if not for the vaccines you took as a baby, you'd be dead and gone by now. Please stop being ignorant.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by nonyofor2(m): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2021
Which version of Buhari are they taking about, that thing in Aso Rock will never appear live. An excuse must come up before then.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Baoo4eva(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2021
100,000 dose o vaccine by end of Jan sounds like a joke to me, that is enough to vaccinate just 50,000 people ,in a country of 200million.

I also think the pfizer biotech vaccine may not be ideal for Nigeria because of the logistics involved in storage and usage. I doubt we have facilities to keep it at less than minus 70 degrees Celsius for a reasonable time.
Considering that Pfizer/biotech vaccine is lot more expensive, I would expect to use the money to buy the Astrazeneca vaccine which is cheaper.and easier to store.
But then, what do I know??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2021
How can we trust the live vaccine shots on the president and VP? Is the vaccine free or what's the cost? Not taking it men!!!!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by jaxxy(m): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2021
When is Boris Johnson getting the vaccine and why haven’t many people taken the vaccine in us and uk yet?

I hope we are not guinea pigs? undecided
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by omokab: 7:07am On Jan 08, 2021
HolinessForever:
If you Like , put Pmb, Osinbanjo , Burutai and their Families live on tv taking vaccine, I will not take it.
I know you will take it but just to confuse the gullible one and get your likes on nairaland. Enemy of the country.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by sammirano: 7:07am On Jan 08, 2021
If they like they should take it naked on live tv. I will never take that useless thing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live Television by TheZeezle(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2021
Lol.. World war Z loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered / Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry / 2017 Budget: The Aso Rock Budget That Deserves Your Attention by Saatah Nubari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.