Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time (2031 Views)

Bitcoin Surges To Nearly $40,000, Largest Single Day Gain In 6 Weeks / Bitcoin Drops Below $40,000 As Crypto Market Tumble On Double Whammy / Make Extra $40 Plus Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by Asuneblog(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bitcoin has surged for the first time to a whooping value of $40,000, doubling in value in less than a month and pushing the total market value of cryptocurrencies beyond $1trillion.

Cryptocurrencies hit a great milestone after a five-fold climb in market value in the previous year, insights from CoinGecko tracker reveals.

Continue reading ➡➡ https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2021/01/just-in-bitcoin-passes-40000-for-first.html

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by Kobicove(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
If it likes let the value go to $100,000 it still will not make me put my money in it!

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by nowornever2016: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Bye bye!!! Too late
Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by uchaymart(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
These people have plans to make investors loose their money.

It is high, it is high!! You put money...fiam!! It drops to 10,000

Hahaha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by lkillbrokehoes: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
uchaymart:
These people have plans to make investors loose their money.

It is high, it is high!! You put money...fiam!! It drops to 10,000

Hahaha grin grin
It's very volatile, if you don't intend to put your money there don't discourage others, BTC have made alot of people damn rich, thank God I was able to buy 15btc when it moved down to $4000, now I will watch it pump to $100,000, damn! imagine getting rich without doing anything, that's everything

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by SavageResponse(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
It's very volatile, if you don't intend to put your money there don't discourage others, BTC have made alot of people damn rich, thank God I was able to buy 15btc when it moved down to $4000, now I will watch it pump to $100,000, damn! imagine getting rich without doing anything, that's everything

Better sell now and take your profit. It will fall massively in a short while!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by Derrylatei: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Missed investment opportunity during the convid 19 worldwide lockdown period, BTC dropped to about $4,000. If one have bought it then, someone would have been smiling home now.
Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by lkillbrokehoes: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
SavageResponse:

Better sell now and take your profit. It will fall massively in a short while!
I know that, it might skyrocket to $50k, once it gets there I will sell some

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by liprises(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2021
What is pushing the bitcoin price? Why the momentary price surge? The world is going digital and corporate investors are turning to bitcoin as safe heaven for their assets. The Pandemic has dealt a serious blow to economics of nations with depression looming gloomy and future bleak for others. Speculators are not left out of this dongem projecting the bitcoin price to reach higher levels of $146,000 by end of year.
Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2021
The only reason Bitcoin is pushing up words are because of dumb investors. I buy and sell Bitcoin and I can certainly tell you one thing, Bitcoin solves no problem. If compared to its peers it's the worse of them all.

Don't put your money in bitcoin if you don't understand what is happening, I repeat don't! It is notoriously volatile and can easily drop from 40k to 10k within a month! It's price is unregulated and heavily manipulated, whales could pump and dump it at anytime and make massive profits.

3 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by freeman5050: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2021
Kobicove:
If it likes let the value go to $100,000 it still will not make me put my money in it!

But why? Have you tried it before? And what happened afterwards?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by DenreleDave(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
grossintel:
The only reason Bitcoin is pushing up words are because of dumb investors. I buy and sell Bitcoin and I can certainly tell you one thing, Bitcoin solves no problem. If compared to its peers it's the worse of them all.

Don't put your money in bitcoin if you don't understand what is happening, I repeat don't! It is notoriously volatile and can easily drop from 40k to 10k within a month! It's price is unregulated and heavily manipulated, whales could pump and dump it at anytime and make massive profits.

What abt ethereum
Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by Highbeepeeh(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Welldone bro.
This Bitcoin stuff has been on my mind since beginning of last year but procrastination killed it, so I didn't make any move then. Brother please I don't want what happened last year to repeat itself again. Am imploring you to share me some knowledge about this Bitcoin cos I have zero knowledge about it. I would be glad if you can tutor me sir.
Thanks
Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by lkillbrokehoes: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Highbeepeeh:
Welldone bro.
This Bitcoin stuff has been on my mind since beginning of last year but procrastination killed it, so I didn't make any move then. Brother please I don't want what happened last year to repeat itself again. Am imploring you to share me some knowledge about this Bitcoin cos I have zero knowledge about it. I would be glad if you can tutor me sir.
Thanks
You can get alot of resources online, I don't teach. I also learnt from YouTube, you can give it a trial too
Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by Karleb(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'd advice anyone investing in bitcoin now to have a chart. Open up a chart maybe on mt4, investing.com, investopedia and other financial websites.

Check the price and price action every day. The bitcoin I'm seeing will surely crash.

It has been bullish for so months now, it'll still be for some months but it can't keep going up for ever, I predict it will crash on or before June.
By that time, anyone buying it will be on a very long thing.

4 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by Karleb(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Forget, it can't get to $100k in the next ten years.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by Highbeepeeh(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You can get alot of resources online, I don't teach. I also learnt from YouTube, you can give it a trial too
Which channel do you follow up
Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by lkillbrokehoes: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Karleb:

He go shock you grin

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by lkillbrokehoes: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Karleb:
I'd advice anyone investing in bitcoin now to have a chart. Open up a chart maybe on mt4, investing.com, investopedia and other financial websites.

Check the price and price action every day. The bitcoin I'm seeing will surely crash.

It has been bullish for so months now, it'll still be for some months but it can't keep going up for ever, I predict it will crash on or before June.
It should have gotten to $100k by then or more than $50k, I'm going to take the risk, sell some and hold the rest
Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by Rubbiish(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Karleb:

And if it doesn't crash?
You have no idea of the institutions that have adopted bitcoin. If u check bitcoin increase history since 2009, u will know bitcoin will maintain an increase tempo till infinity. It is not even close to half the price bitcoin has been predicted to attain long ago...

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by legacystore: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pumping guys at work
I see a btc crashing soon infact a summersault

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by Rubbiish(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Karleb:

I laugh...
So many people said it will never get to 20k in 2018, where is it now?

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by lkillbrokehoes: 7:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Rubbiish:

I laugh...
So many people said it will never get to 20k in 2018, where is it now?
Don't mind them, this is why the rich keeps getting richer and the poor stays poorer.
Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by Rubbiish(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Don't mind them, this is why the rich keeps getting richer and the poor stays poorer.
Honestly sir
See how so many people missed btc when it was 19k few weeks ago because of negative minded people saying it will not grow, now it is 40k they are still discouraging those that want to invest. Because they missed the opportunity of investing in it, they want to discourage others. A coin that has been growing since 2009 when it was not globally recognize, is it now that the whole world is adopting it as means of payment it will not grow
Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by lkillbrokehoes: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Rubbiish:

Honestly sir
See how so many people missed btc when it was 19k few weeks ago because of negative minded people saying it will not grow, now it is 40k they are still discouraging those that want to invest. Because they missed the opportunity of investing in it, they want to discourage others. A coin that has been growing since 2009 when it was not globally recognize, is it now that the whole world is adopting it as means of payment it will not grow
BTC is volatile we know that, every thing is all about risk, if you are the type that wants to get rich quick, crypto is not totally for you. I'm glad I was able to buy alot when it crashed to about $4k for a coin, I just forgot I had money in my wallet and presently I have no regrets whatsoever, there was a friend of mine that we bought together, he bought 20btc and we both took the risk, right now we are just smiling anytime we check our wallets.

while my other friend that refused to buy back then with us is now regretting, Lolz..he bought it lately when it pumped to $20,000, assuming he bought the coins when it was around $4k back then we would have been all smiling together, see this life if you ever procrastinate you won't go anywhere in life, BTC might crash but it will still go back up to $50,000/$100,000 per coin

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by alexvatt(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2021
Highbeepeeh:
Welldone bro.
Thanks
I can tutor you. Kindly WhatsApp me for the teaching.
Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by Rubbiish(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
BTC is volatile we know that, every thing is all about risk, if you are the type that wants to get rich quick, crypto is not totally for you. I'm glad I was able to buy alot when it crashed to about $4k for a coin, I just forgot I had money in my wallet and presently I have no regrets whatsoever, there was a friend of mine that we bought together, he bought 20btc and we both took the risk, right now we are just smiling anytime we check our wallets.

while my other friend that refused to buy back then with us is now regretting, Lolz..he bought it lately when it pumped to $20,000, assuming he bought the coins when it was around $4k back then we would have been all smiling together, see this life if you ever procrastinate you won't go anywhere in life, BTC might crash but it will still go back up to $50,000/$100,000 per coin
True talk
Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by SaintUlot: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
Derrylatei:
Missed investment opportunity during the convid 19 worldwide lockdown period, BTC dropped to about $4,000. If one have bought it then, someone would have been smiling home now.

That's your imagination, crypto currencies's value have the ability to move to zero. Something that moved from 20k to 4k, you don't know where it is headed, so the fear to buy it then is there.
People only look @ the positive sides, the negative side can wreck someone. Crypto currencies are prone to a lot of manipulations. That 40k you are seeing can go back to 500usd or even 0 and some people will buy @ 40k while @ the other hand, it can go further and reach 100k. It is a two edged sword, don't consider the good alone. Some people who fell victim of 2017 crash which i was a victim couldn't survive it till date.

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Rubbiish:

And if it doesn't crash?
You have no idea of the institutions that have adopted bitcoin. If u check bitcoin increase history since 2009, u will know bitcoin will maintain an increase tempo till infinity. It is not even close to half the price bitcoin has been predicted to attain long ago...
Y'all need to stop this nonsense, I'm talking about the predictions! No one knows for sure what the price would be in a few years. Take the dot com bubble for example when the internet was still new domain names where selling for as high as 50k - $1 million dollars, then what happened? It all went to shiit and a lot of companies closed shops. Cryptocurrencies are gaining traction, but that doesn't mean that Bitcoin would rise till infinity, that's never going to happen. There would be some major pull back and this could be a massive one. I love crypto, but the dumb investors are making these seem like a massive ponzi scheme angry

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by Rubbiish(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
grossintel:
Y'all need to stop this nonsense, I'm talking about the predictions! No one knows for sure what the price would be in a few years. Take the dot com bubble for example when the internet was still new domain names where selling for as high as 50k - $1 million dollars, then what happened? It all went to shiit and a lot of companies closed shops. Cryptocurrencies are gaining traction, but that doesn't mean that Bitcoin would rise till infinity, that's never going to happen. There would be some major pull back and this could be a massive one. I love crypto, but the dumb investors are making these seem like a massive ponzi scheme angry
U are the one that needs to stop this your nonsense speculation, there will certainly be price correction for bitcoin to consolidate and attain higher all time high, but thinking bitcoin will go shit & comparing it to domain obviously bespeaks u know nothing about it! So I won't even waste my time on this debate at all! But u will be here to witness when it will hit $100k! Mark this post!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitcoin Passes $40,000 For First Time by uchaymart(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Are you aware of the drop in value of bitcoin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Dagote Going To Offer An IPO On Obajana Cement? / Where To Invest 100,000 / AACTRIS Is Not Available, What Next For Abuja Area Council Land Owners???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.