Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Watch as Ota boys do the unthinkable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch as Ota boys do the unthinkable (824 Views)

Portable Cries As Ota Area Boys Beat & Destroy His 12M Range Rover Car / Lady Shocked After A Man Did The Unthinkable At A Shopping Mall / This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch as Ota boys do the unthinkable by black9: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
So I went to update some bitcoin knowledge from Flames Crypto around Iyana Iyesi- Sango Ota, very close to Ambassadors Schools and I had the most compelling experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puoUwOKTy14

After sipping on some beer at a popular bar in the area, Flames Crypto decided to show me around the hood and that was when I met a couple of other intimidating professional bodybuilders who surprised me with their actions in less than 30 minutes of introductions.

Re: Watch as Ota boys do the unthinkable by Marilyn101: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2021
What did I just witness here. Can I unsee what I've just seen? OP u no well o
Re: Watch as Ota boys do the unthinkable by black9: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2021
Lol. They tried to exhibit their talents in other affairs, on a scale of 1-10, what do you rate them?

Lalasticlala fp
Re: Watch as Ota boys do the unthinkable by Marilyn101: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2021
On a scale of 1to10 and wizkid is a 8. First big guy scores minus2. Last guy kinda lost me grin
grin
Re: Watch as Ota boys do the unthinkable by black9: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2021
So you'll simply forgive them, this is what they are really into- their real lifestyle. That's their fun way of welcoming me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTJOaz9Uqak

(1) (Reply)

Twittter User Claims, Actress Etinosa Looks Like Tall Version Of ‘Aunty Ramota' / Tacha Set To Appear On MTV Reality Show, Set To Earn Up To N38 For Participation / A Poem Written By Tupac Shakur Has Been Presented To The Public By Jada Pinkett.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.