Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade (740 Views)

Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? / Lionel Messi Named Best Playmaker Of The Last Decade By IFFHS / Free Agent XI: Worth A Combined 462m Euros... But The Players Can Move For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by ashybabs(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
SEEN?

Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by paulolee(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
no contest....even the fans of the second goat knows that messi is miles ahead of cr7 but hate and sentiments wont make them agree..
am not disturbed because I have never seen a player as talented and blessed like my GOAT...
sometimes i feel pained when leo is judged with his performance and stats this days because leo is getting old but the world is still criticizing him because we are all spoilt by the outrageous numbers he is known for..
and I think we would appreciate him the more when he is gone because he was a blessing to football making it look very easy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by Kilishihunter: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
My God just take a look at the numbers. Wow. Messi is a freaking gift of nature.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by emae009(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
As if there was ever any doubt who the Greatest Ever is
Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by internationalman(m): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2021
Just imagine if they combined everything

Dribbles
Chances created

He'd be the only player on the list..

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by Aaronzy: 12:44am On Jan 08, 2021
They all know he is the best but their love for penaldo won't let them accept
Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2021
Every country needs to have a statue of Lionel Messi in Gold
Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by PlayerMeji: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2021
Wow...
Baba ooo
Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by Bomboiy: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2021
Lionel Messi topping penaldo as usual.

The Portuguese Fraud only statpad with penalties against smaller clubs.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by drips8(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
Messi in 2012 was on another level.
Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by OJEEMAH(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
They will come and tell you it's insignificant. Messi is miles ahead.
Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by Beverlyjean(f): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Still insignificant since he only performs in one country...no CL , no world cup , no copa America..has never participated in confederations Cup like other greats ... even if u are worth 100 billion naira , it still doesn't measure up to an American worth 500 million dollars
Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by paulolee(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Still insignificant since he only performs in one country...no CL , no world cup , no copa America..has never participated in confederations Cup like other greats ... even if u are worth 100 billion naira , it still doesn't measure up to an American worth 500 million dollars
just imagine, u endep up saying he doesnt measure up to an american worth 500m forgetting dt currently messi is worth more than ur cr7.
which means that ur cr7 wont even measure up to 10 million dollars to an american going by ur assertions
...seeing dt moniker, i expected more from a cr7 fan even if I know urs is clouded by biased and sentiments..
Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by Beverlyjean(f): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
paulolee:

just imagine, u endep up saying he doesnt measure up to an american worth 500m forgetting dt currently messi is worth more than ur cr7.
which means that ur cr7 wont even measure up to 10 million dollars to an american going by ur assertions
...seeing dt moniker, i expected more from a cr7 fan even if I know urs is clouded by biased and sentiments..

We all know cr7 is worth more than messi financially...all his goals and assist is 90% la liga ...thats crappy....all those goals are mostly eibar, valladolid, granada, certain vigo, la coruna , sevilla , villareal , espanyol, valencia .... thats whr it end
Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by paulolee(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Beverlyjean:

We all know cr7 is worth more than messi financially...all his goals and assist is 90% la liga ...thats crappy....all those goals are mostly eibar, valladolid, granada, certain vigo, la coruna , sevilla , villareal , espanyol, valencia .... thats whr it end
messi top goals in la liga came against sevilla and athletico madrid and mind you if cr7 n messi is placed in the market, all big clubs would que up to get messi because cr7 is about only goals but messi gives u the goals and the deadly assist..
Re: Check Out The Players With Most Goals & Assists Combined In The Last Decade by Beverlyjean(f): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
paulolee:

messi top goals in la liga came against sevilla and athletico madrid and mind you if cr7 n messi is placed in the market, all big clubs would que up to get messi because cr7 is about only goals but messi gives u the goals and the deadly assist..

Mr assist grin.... assists that only wins his la liga .... y don't his assists work in the CL or copa ?? Usung la liga to claim greatest... but when it gets to the league of champions, he turns to ice water grin

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Founder / Tyson Fury Tests Positive For Coronavirus With Deontay Wilder Trilogy Fight OFF / Serie A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.