Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? (37766 Views)

Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump / The World Reacts In Anger To Donald Trump’s “sh*thole” Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by id4sho(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2021
America must be careful. Nigeria will not tolerate any attempt to undermine democracy. If they continue like this then Nigeria may have to come in with full force.

1 Like

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by NGpatriot: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2021
Yesterday’s wild storming of the U.S. Capitol by a mob of Trump insurgents wasn’t the only violence perpetrated by the president’s followers that day.

In downtown Los Angeles, where a coronavirus surge continues to rage, NBC reports that dozens of MAGA supporters also gathered on January 6 to protest and posture in the name of their president.

But rather than smashing windows, the mob at this rally marked the event with a vicious attack on a Black woman.

Berlinda Nibo, a 25-year-old downtown L.A. resident, told The Root that she was walking through her neighborhood on Wednesday with friends like she does every day when they came upon a mass of Trump-flag bearing people rallying and shouting “Stop the Steal.”

Nibo took out her phone to capture the spectacle for Instagram Live, and that’s when she said one of the many white men there fixated on her.

At that point, “I noticed that I was the only Black person there, so I was like maybe I should just move away,” Nibo said. “My friend was like ‘let’s go’ and I said we gotta get out of there.”

https://upnupnews.com/a-trump-mob-in-los-angeles-attacked-a-black-woman-on-same-day-as-u-s-capitol-terror/

This is what MAGA terrorists do to black people, they kidnapped this woman, beat and mased her just a few feet from her house.

These are the horrible and despicable clowns some pathetic Nigerians are in love with. These racist KKK won't hesitate to gun down, slaughter or hang your black ass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by sulaak(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2021
Typical Nigerians taking pleasure in comparing their failures with USA failures.

Why not compare Nigeria with USA success. Start with Medicare/Mediaid, section 8 housing, security, USA education systems, innovation, mass industrialisation, functioning airports and seaports, electricity, broadband and water supply.

1 Like

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by NGpatriot: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2021
Bruno3000:
haha.. he has the highest IQ in his village o.

His village is doomed. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by foxton: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2021
U must be super retarded for saying that. Buhari go soon borrow money from ur acc balance. Then u go know where u really dey
NGpatriot:
For me, I'm perfectly ok and happy with my Nigeria and my PMB, they can keep that terrorist and cult leader in America and even America itself.

I'm so happy and proud to be a Nigerian

God Bless PMB, the best Nigerian president ever

God Bless Nigeria, still the great gant of Africa.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2021
Afrika is still a sh*thole though
and you reasoned with your shithole instead of your brain.

1 Like

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by NGpatriot: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2021
sulaak:
Typical Nigerians taking pleasure in comparing their failures with USA failures.

Why not compare Nigeria with USA success. Start with Medicare/Mediaid, section 8 housing, security, USA education systems, innovation, mass industrialisation, functioning airports and seaports, electricity, broadband and water supply.

Gold and silver is not everybody's measure of success. A lot of successful people are sad and end up committing suicide.

Be happy with what you have in life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by NGpatriot: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2021
[s]
foxton:
U must be super retarded for saying that. Buhari go soon borrow money from ur acc balance. Then u go know where u really dey
[/s]

Keep quiet if you have nothing better to say.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by YouandiAllofus: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2021
id4sho:
America must be careful.
Nigeria will not tolerate any attempt to undermine democracy.
If they continue like this then Nigeria may have to come in with full force.
Plus travel ban tongue
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by humilitypays(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2021
no matter how much you try, even though I support Biden, this is uncalled for

it's just like you are trying to console yourself

get over it, America is greater than the whole Afrika (no offense)
Greater than any country.

United States of America is greater than Europe, Asia and Middle-East.

They still corrected the mistake and showed Trump that their democracy and rule of law is bigger than any President, can the same be said of Nigeria and any other country in Africa NO!

I love America, the most free nation in the world that have created more happy, successful and empowered people from all parts of the world than any other nation. Why should any reasonable human being wish America bad Only Islamic terrorists and their sympathizers hate America for telling them to quit religious extremism and terrorism!! angry
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2021
Africa is a shit hole
Nigeria is d shit

2 Likes

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by sweetjohn(m): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:
The despicable and deplorable MAGA CLOWNS.
From all your comments and post. One thing is just clear about you, you are just an enemy to the United States. And probably a pained Muslim. But one thing you don't know is that you are just consoling yourself bc person wey God don bless he don bless be that. The US have faced more greater challenges 1000times greater than the situation in the Capital before and still remain a great nation. for example, look at the challenges they went through last year and even this year in the hands of Covid-19 and they are still a great nation. No nation recieved the highest pills of Covid-19 as the US. This Capital issue is a small thing bro... It's doesn't stop the US from having the best democracy in the world. No system will always be perfect, mistake and error will happen once in a while but they (US) don't live in the mistake unlike Africa and Nigeria that live in the mistakes and errors. World trade center was bombed 2011 by Osama, people like you ran to say America is now vulnerable and is over but today, they have executed the person that caused the bombing and they still remain the most fearful nation. infact, they are greater now than in 2011. My bro, US will come back stronger than what happens in the capital and they are still the international standard for democracy. Powerful nation's like Germany, France etc emulate them... And who is Nigeria not to?... Stop your hatred on US they are 1000000000000000miles ahead of you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by IamBravo: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2021
God bless you for this
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
NGpatriot:

Americans killed 41,000 Americans in 2020 alone.

Americans slaughter Americans everyday, killings is like drinking pure water.

Our school children don't walk into the classrooms to slaughter their classmates in cold blood.

Our own people don't walk into kindergarten schools and slaughter 3-4-5 year old kids in cold blood while the rest of the country moved on as if nothing happened.

Our own people don't go into Cinema to guns down people in movie theaters.

Our own people here in Nigeria don't pack trucks full of explosives to clown up innocent fellow Nigerians.

Your problem is kolomental, they've bombarded you with negative info about yourselves and your fellow Africans that you are the beast, the savages and hopeless killers when in fact they are all the things they call you, they slaughter themselves at will, they are so used to it that they are completely numb.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by LordErrk: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2021
Africans shouldn't be mocking anyone just yet. We are still hundreds of years away from development.
Even after the chaos in Washington, there's was an effective system already in place to quell it, and trump may even be impeached.
If same were to happen in say Nigeria, it would have been civil war 2.0

2 Likes

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by humilitypays(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2021
sweetjohn:
From all your comments and post. One thing is just clear about you, you are just an enemy to the United States. And probably a pained Muslim. But one thing you don't know is that you are just consoling yourself bc person wey God don bless he don bless be that. The US have faced more greater challenges 1000times greater than the situation in the Capital before and still remain a great nation. for example, look at the challenges they went through last year and even this year in the hands of Covid-19 and they are still a great nation. No nation recieved the highest pills of Covid-19 as the US. This Capital issue is a small thing bro... It's doesn't stop the US from having the best democracy in the world. No system will always be perfect, mistake and error will happen once in a while but they (US) don't live in the mistake unlike Africa and Nigeria that live in the mistakes and errors. World trade center was bombed 2011 by Osama, people like you run to say America is now vulnerable and is over but today, they have executed the person that caused the bombing and they still remain the most fearful nation. infact, they are greater now than 2011. My bro, US will come back stronger than what happens in the capital and they are still the international standard for democracy. Powerful nation's like Germany, France etc emulate... And who is Nigeria not to... Stop your hatred to US they are 1000000000000000miles ahead of you
He is an Islamic terrorist in training......in few years to come, he would have completed his Jihad training and will be strapping bombs and explosives on his body to go blow up some vulnerable poor people in Northern Nigeria, the only place he can succeed with his terrorist acts shocked
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by focus7: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2021
no matter how much you try, even though I support Biden, this is uncalled for

it's just like you are trying to console yourself

get over it, America is greater than the whole Afrika (no offense)

Your pain is obvious but Trump nonetheless has behaved nothing better than the Africa nation he despised

2 Likes

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by humilitypays(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2021
LordErrk:
Africans shouldn't be mocking anyone just yet. We are still hundreds of years away from development.
Even after the chaos in Washington, there's was an effective system already in place to quell it, and trump may even be impeached.
If same were to happen in say Nigeria, it would have been civil war 2.0
million years away from development shocked
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by focus7: 8:13am On Jan 08, 2021

recent events like beheading of 43 rice farmers ?

kidnap of over 300 school kids?

Guy wake up more heinous things happened in USA on a daily bases

1 Like

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by ThatFairGuy1: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:
For me, I'm perfectly ok and happy with my Nigeria and my PMB, they can keep that terrorist and cult leader in America and even America itself.

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Shattuck(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

They have their issues in America and we have ours in Nigeria, but I'm happy with Nigeria and my president, I'm a proud Nigerian and I love my country.

It's ok if you love America, but I'm allowed to love Nigeria, my country.
of course every nation has its issues and you are free to be passionate about yours.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by focus7: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

Our school children don't walk into the classrooms to slaughter their classmates in cold blood.

Our own people don't walk into kindergarten schools and slaughter 3-4-5 year old kids in cold blood while the rest of the country moved on as if nothing happened.

Our own people here in Nigeria don't pack trucks full of explosives to clown up innocent fellow Nigerians.

Your problem is kolomental, they've bombarded you with negative info about yourselves and your fellow Africans that you are the beast, the savages and hopeless killers when in fact they are all the things they call you, they slaughter themselves at will, they are so used to it that they are completely numb.

Don't mind him, his type always despises their own to prefer others that's why they are rated less
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2021
JaneYave:
Mind what you voice out. Unwise Trump, you eyed second tenure yet he could not mend his ways. God allows things happen so people can learn from it.
Nigerian wasn't program to learn
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Minjim: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin grin

As a president doing what those that elected him elected him to do.
The worst of Trump is far better than the best of Buhari
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by ThatFairGuy1: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

This is what MAGA terrorists do to black people, they kidnapped this woman, beat and mased her just a few feet from her house.

These are the horrible and despicable clowns some pathetic Nigerians are in love with. These racist KKK won't hesitate to gun down, slaughter or hang your black ass.

These are set of people some ass thinker Africans especially Ipob Terrorists rallied for.
Where's righteousness89 righteousness2.
Hope you're seeing all these? You should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Minjim: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

So why do Africans still make death threatening journeys to enter US?
With all the negativities you listed, compare the number to Nigerians going there to the numbers of Americans coming here .

All what you mentioned are the negativities of a free, developed and egalitarian society which Nigeria is not.
Give Nigeria the Rights, development and guns in the US and worst will happen here.
Even you will leave APC's bmc work and japppaa if given US green card
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by focus7: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2021

I don't have a problem before I can know life expectancy in America is better than the whole Afrika

like I said, going back and forth with your type is not healthy for my IQ ( it's still early)

you will be alright las las

Talking down on others intelligence does not really prove your superior intelligence rather it only shows your inferiority. This kind of mentality is the same reason your region has remained less rated in the political setting of Nigeria, because you don't believe in yourself and so you have remained a third class citizen
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Johnkay225: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2021
Anybody comparing USA to Africa must really be either a clone of a human or downright plain ignorant. What happened in USA was a shame but can you compare it to the happenings in this place ruled by bunch of nepotistic, tribalism laden lots.. Trump was wrong but America is still better than all African Countries put together...
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Providence2020(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

This negro is seriously directly comparing American security with Nigeria's? and it's all in service of his paymasters. Chai if you only knew the definition of Third World.
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by HelpYourself(m): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, the 41,000 slaughtered Americans in 2020 died because they reached their life expectancy?

I hope you are not the smartest kid in your village because if so, your village is in serious trouble.

grin grin

How many nigerians where killed totally in 2020?

What is wrong with you?
Re: Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? by Frankiecrenshaw: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2021
NGpatriot:

I didn't know you and your people carry guns into classrooms to slaughter little kindergarten children or that you slaughter 41,000 fellow Nigerians.

Sad and pathetic you are.
bros shut up. If the gun laws in Nigeria wasn't strict. you would have worse. And besides, is it not the same Nigerians that Herdsmen and Bandits kill Children and Adults everyday? Or it's another Nigeria? Zombie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders / 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.