Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself (39227 Views)

The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife / Comedian Bovi Laments Of How Life Has Being Hard On Him / Davido, Zlatan Ibile And 30 Billion Gang Go Hard On Punch Count (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by jaybenugo: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2021
If You Found Out How Some People Make Their Money, You’d Stop Being So Hard On Yourself - Vee

Former BBNaija lockdown housemate, Vee, has asked people to be patient with themselves in their pursuit for money and success, IgbereTV reports.

In a tweet she posted, Vee said people would stop being hard on themselves if they found out the way some people make their money.

She wrote:

''If you found out how some people make their money, you’d stop being so hard on yourself. Be patient.''
https://twitter.com/veeiye/status/1347220474380640256?s=19

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2021
True . .ashawo ritualist yahoo 419 Politicians . .dem n0 dey get shame again . . Kuku tel us wetin u kn0w

178 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2021
She's codedly trying to say..

If u know how hard my -#(#;#? Has suffered for this money I have currently, u won't envy me grin

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by NextD18: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2021
Posts like this will make you feel it's okay to be relaxed with your poor financial state without hustling.

Be hard on yourself and make money.

519 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by donbachi(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2021
Using wat u have to get wat u want.

2 Likes

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by RapistOnBail: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2021

I just wanna cum on her face so badly

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by filleSouriante(f): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by OYENIYIJK: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
cool
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by datola: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
I think people know.

1 Like

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Righteousness2(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Life and all that comes with it are Gifts From GOD.
You don't Struggle for a Gift. A Gift is Given.

Money has wings! When you throw yourself all out for these things, they fly away and make you keep pursuing and pursuing until u go down.

There are Principles given by the GOD for wealth. There are Principles given to Secure your Wealth. The principles answers to anybody irrespective of who you are.
Gen 8:22, Proverb 3:6 Luke 6:38 , Malachi 3:8-11

It is GOD that Blesses!
It is GOD that Connects
It is GOD that lifts
And HIS Blessings are without Sorrows

Any other way used to get these things Ends in Super Premium Tears..

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Iyajelili(f): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Contentment is the key but money must be made.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by bigDickson(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
2014.......Ashewo
2015.......Olosho
2016........Model
2017.......Pepperdem gang
2018.......Small girl big God
2019.......Slay queen
2020.......Actress
2021....... ?

No matter how you mask it, Once a Hoe...Always a Hoe!

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Enudapan: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
Fact
Especially the female celebrities
After having encounter with some of them outside the shores Nigerian
I found out that most of them are still into the movie industries just to promote and advertise there international olosho business (as the moive industries doesn't pay much)

I normally laugh/smile when I see innocent young girls going for real movie audition...
If only they know

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Draslo(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
She don see Dem (celebs) finish.
Some women are full blown prostitutes
Some guys sell their assholes to aboki politicians
Some of them dey go bloody
Some of them are coded drug mules...etc.

miracood:

If u know how hard my -#(#;#? Has suffered for this money I have currently, u won't envy me grin
You're a disgrace to women. Is that the only thought process in your head? Sell pussy for money. Do you know her history? Because of the lockdown I watched bbnaija and I know for a fact that she's privileged before you start spewing your untrained mouth everywhere

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by silento(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Poverty no be logo

Hustle and make the money

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by kambili999(f): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bitter truth. Funny enough some people will hate her for saying this

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by JoeEeL(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Are you openly telling people you make your money in a hideous way or wha...?
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by wizkidblogger(f): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
we know...
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by SOZINN: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Aya Aya
Koledayomo
Aya
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
This might have seen what passes her power in the process

1 Like

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by captainamiedi1: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
True confession from someone in the front war of bobrisky advice. I wish u victory my sister

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Molahnelson(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tell us how you make your own
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by ohosi4real(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Let me read before I comment
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by careytommy37(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
We already know grin grin grin
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Hollusilva28(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
NextD18:
Posts like this will make you feel it's okay to be relaxed with your poor financial state without hustling.

Be hard on yourself and make money.
first time comment on nairaland this year 2021, Jah I praised you.

meanwhile, she's not saying we shouldn't hustle hard enough, but we should remain grounded and have a little patience, cos what worked for C might not work for A. Shalom

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by dyera(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
I think what she meant to say is this:

If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop envying them and thank God for your life.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Mitsurugi(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
I hope this advice is not coming from a sore p.ussay. Just thinking aloud because nobody sent anybody in the first place. Sadly both adviser and advisee will not heed this counsel and I'm talking to both sexes. Male n.yash is now paying dues too. Tufiakwa! undecided

1 Like

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by FalseProphet1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nigeria is hard we all know it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by spy24(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wizdom

1 Like

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by phyya(f): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
miracood:

Stop judging. It's just a simple advice.

6 Likes

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by haybhi1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
miracood:

Don't sweat it, it's glaring you want to make it look like her assertion was wrong.

It's understandable if you're one of the persons her post describes, but it's better you keep cool and mute doing your thing.

If not, let her opinion be picked by those witty enough to.

Shalom

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimmy Jatt Wife's 50th Birthday Party, DJ Jimmy Jatt Poses With Daughters, Wife / Davido's Baby Pictures Vs His Daughter, Imade's Baby Pictures / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.