Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Bank Fixed Deposit Income. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bank Fixed Deposit Income. (1157 Views)

First Bank Fixed Deposit Account Interest Rate / Interest Rate On First Bank Fixed Deposit / Which Is Better; Fixed Deposit Or Bonds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Fixed Deposit Income. by Slayar: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2021
I will appreciate feedback from those who have fixed their money before. How much will i gain every month by fixing 1million naira at 10% for 1yr.Which bank did you use what do you advice?

N.B: I know the maths is easy to do,but i just want to hear it from someone who has done it,with first hand experience.
Re: Bank Fixed Deposit Income. by realman42: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2021
They don't pay monthly and I don't think any bank gives up to 10%
Re: Bank Fixed Deposit Income. by Slayar: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Slayar:
I will appreciate feedback from those who have fixed their money before. How much will i gain every month by fixing 1million naira at 10% for 1yr.Which bank did you use what do you advice?

N.B: I know the maths is easy to do,but i just want to hear it from someone who has done it,with first hand experience.

What is the interval of payment
Re: Bank Fixed Deposit Income. by DonGenovese: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Unfortunately, rates have dropped drastically, fixed deposit rates in my bank at the moment is 0.01% for all amounts, this is in line with current money market realities. So your 1m for a year would fetch you a paltry 1,200 Naira only, that can only buy you Sharwarma with no drink.
Re: Bank Fixed Deposit Income. by SaintUlot: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Slayar:

Microfinance banks have between 14-16% per annum on their fixed deposit and it is even negotiable based on the size of your investment. If you want to do fixed
deposit, look the way of microfinance Banks and not commercial banks. There are lots of strong microfinance banks in the country @ the moment.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: Bank Fixed Deposit Income. by Odiase23: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fixing funds with the banks before now was a good deal but late last year the trend started killing the masees due to bad economic policies . I will not advise any investor to fix anything with the bank due to inflation and excessive bank charges .

Few big private organisations with good financial record's who are licensed and regulated by CBN, FHAN will do you more good in this our current economic sphere if you will start with them with a SLICE .

While looking for trusted big Finance company to placed your Funds to earn good and secured ROI, please consider RETURN OF FUNDS first not RETURN ON FUNDS , this is very important.

I am an Investment Advisor/ Wealth portfolio Management consultants . I will give you only two companies to settled with when you think of Investing for the future , these companies don't make noise simply because they are not for everybody but few investing minded people .

Talk to me - 08035281639 , let's begin the journey into Wealth generation .
Re: Bank Fixed Deposit Income. by Slimgold2019: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Most banks interests on fixed deposit have reduced to a mere 0.1percent.You should look for a financial institution who guarantees your deposits,interest,insures& rate on investment for duration you want.Contact me for more information ajibadeaisha656@gmail.com
Re: Bank Fixed Deposit Income. by alexvatt(m): 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
realman42:
They don't pay monthly and I don't think any bank gives up to 10%
10% a year? that is terrible. Bring it while I pay u 40% every year. Guarantee. No story. I will sign all necessary documents with you. Kindly WhatsApp me for deal.
Re: Bank Fixed Deposit Income. by alexvatt(m): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
Slayar:

10% a year? this is crazy and terrible. I will be giving u 40% return every year with that money. I will sign all the necessary documents with u, also MOU. Kindly WhatsApp me for deal.
Re: Bank Fixed Deposit Income. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2021
DonGenovese:
Unfortunately, rates have dropped drastically, fixed deposit rates in my bank at the moment is 0.01% for all amounts, this is in line with current money market realities. So your 1m for a year would fetch you a paltry 1,200 Naira only, that can only buy you Sharwarma with no drink.

Chai chai cheesy grin wink

No free lazy money anywhere now

Either you learn how to trade online

Or run a business
Re: Bank Fixed Deposit Income. by casandra190(f): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2021
10%?
Whats the way?
Re: Bank Fixed Deposit Income. by imagrg(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
If they give you even 2% you have your star to thank.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Share Certificate / NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE - What Can Share Holders Do? / My Money...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.