Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. (2661 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Rogosa:
I will take her to srr a physio next week
yes, we massage the legs as normal during birth esp when bathing.
Thanks.

Ok. Please do.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. by waistbead: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Havilah9779:
Did she cry immediately after birth?Was her skin blue after she was born instead of pink?

Chai Abasi mbok nsuto iko idom!!
Re: My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. by Miarose: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
very pertinent question to assess possibility of oxygen starvation which may cause brain damage in a newborn. In fact, its one of the questions they will ask in the hospital. Pink shows good oxygen circulation and blue is oxygen starvation.
waistbead:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. by Ajax99(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thattallgirl:
I didn't start walking till I was almost 2...if one neighbor had not forced me to walk ehn...hmm .. and when I started walking, I ran towards the main road all excited till someone ran after me cheesy grin just keep encouraging your baby. If it's to play with her on the floor do it...but it seems she wants greatness grin she wants to walk straight up like someone said above...get her a walker at this stage
Nice sense of humour girle cheesy

1 Like

Re: My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. by Thattallgirl(f): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ajax99:

Nice sense of humour girle cheesy
Thanks cheesy
Re: My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. by Havilah9779: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
waistbead:

Why would you quote me in a language I don't understand?Do you even know why I asked?
Re: My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. by Angelacruz: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Rogosa:
Hello,
I want to know if all is well with my 11months old daughter who has not really crawl on her knees but had tried crawling on her chest many times. This is becoming a concern to me as some baby of her age are already walking.
What do I do?
Have u exposed her to early morning sunlight before?.Morning sunlight contains Vitamin D which helps in calcium absorption. So,if she has not been exposed to early morning sunlight for calcium to be absorbed,chances are that her bones might be too weak to crawl nor work.Have u given her artificial Vitamin D before?just think about it.Could also be hereditary.See a doctor asap.

1 Like

Re: My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. by descarado: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Parents and worry.

Your child is ok.

1 Like

Re: My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Be gentle with her she is gonna walks again do it while she with you maybe she would copy you

1 Like

Re: My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 09, 2021
I do expose her to early morning sun but i will see a physio next week about it. Thanks
Angelacruz:
Have u exposed her to early morning sunlight before?.Morning sunlight contains Vitamin D which helps in calcium absorption. So,if she has not been exposed to early morning sunlight for calcium to be absorbed,chances are that her bones might be too weak to crawl nor work.Have u given her artificial Vitamin D before?just think about it.Could also be hereditary.See a doctor asap.
Re: My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. by Angelacruz: 5:18am On Jan 09, 2021
Uwc mma
Rogosa:
I do expose her to early morning sun but i will see a physio next week about it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. by frozen70(f): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
Rogosa:
Hello,
I want to know if all is well with my 11months old daughter who has not really crawl on her knees but had tried crawling on her chest many times. This is becoming a concern to me as some baby of her age are already walking.
What do I do?

That child is a healthy child just don't rush her

She will do the right thing at the right time

The most important thing is that she is not disabled and can hear sounds and communicate by blabbing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. by CanadianNaija: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Rogosa:
Hello,
What do I do?

Buy her a baby walker and place her inside for a long time daily. If she won't crawl let her learn to walk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 11 Months Old Daughter Is Not Crawling Yet. by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2021
Rogosa:
Hello,
What do I do?

Ogbeni, I was 2+ before I even started walking, I don't think I did so much crawling, bkos I was on my mums back or always sucking grin, my mum and everyone was concerned, but watin concern me, when I started they were the one begging me to slow down, l walk until I fall or get tired(they still laugh when they tell me the story), even now I walk so fast, and that's just me. Abeg your pikin get hope where I day.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Or Not. / [shocking Photo] 8-years-old Half Human Half Snake / Grandpa Rape 4 Year Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.