Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady (62963 Views)

7-year-old Boy Broke Into Home, Cooked Rice, Ate Meat, Drank Milk, Stole Phones / Nigerian Guys Defraud A Ghanaian Girl Of N2.3 Million In Accra / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by euniselfyahoo: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by AFONJACOW(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
YELLOWBAR People this what they do online with beautiful technology their brother obasanjo brought to us
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by deltateam: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Praxis758:
This is a case of thief catching another thief in an operation

He's looking to cash out while she's looking for big god.
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by frankblinkz(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

All i see here are two smart Moda fuckkkers busting themselves

Maywe never run out of tools and format in this year 2021
Amen ooo.... my real nigga, one chilled beer � for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by olisaEze(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
"Despise not the days of humble beginnings".

Now ure an aspiring criminal, "two secs everywhere burst", according to another aspiring criminal masquerading as a musician.

When d boy arrive na, even the girl forming go loyal.

PS: crime does not pay, except for Nigerian politicians.
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by ibuildstuff(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
YouareaBITCH:

And you’re sure she’s a scammer
Yap. Its what played out there. They are both scammers.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Praxis758:
This is a case of thief catching another thief in an operation

And the thief catching the Oda thief dies not know dat a thief is already catching a thief
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by Coinbased: 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
really
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by blazepascal(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

haha. will God approve this kind of prayer
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by Silentgroper(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Offpoint1:

Hi! I'm Charlie... you ain't going nowhere bro... I swear to God, you ain't going nowhere... You're stuck bro, you're stuck!! grin grin
E be things oo. Charlie is swearing to GOD.
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by supercase1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

U should be ashamed of yourself this good for nothing man am sure u are above 20yrs but u never get sense ur mates are breaking records huzzling legitimately the likes of rashford,wizkid lil kesh dbanj e.t.c and so many others are what they are today by huzzling legitimately but ur lazy ass want to drive Benz by stealing from other hardworking people thereby increasing the flames of discrimination and dislikes of Africans by the whites.
U are a disgrace to your lineage,family and Africans as a whole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by MoneyTrees(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Amen
And may no useless client waste a real niggar 's time this year
Adura mi

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by Freebrowsing12(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
OmoAkin85:
seriously

yes please help me
suffer don too muich
my contact
whatsaap
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by collinometricx: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nairalandian:
I thought dey said they scam only Whites because of the injustice they meted out to Africans during slave trade.

Useless breed of oponus.
Both are scammers

Both claiming white.
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by Rhaspody(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
"Hoping to hear from you soon" is a classic nigerian line
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by abidak1759(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
This one enter ����������
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by HitlerGaddafi: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
Both of them are scammers. The other yahoo boy is using his girlfriend that can fake accent for the fraud.

Thief jam thief.

At the end of the day, the guy might leave that girl and go for a responsible girl.. Some girls sef..
Lol alot of ladies also do Yahoo. I saw a girl in my area some months ago talking on phone with an Indian accent. I was like oboy this one don tey for this game.

So many Yahoo boys also use their girlfriends to talk to clients. Very common.
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by MoneyTrees(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
And when you see a billionaire coffin maker
You will say sir I pray for your grace
grin grin grin
baba no need as many deaths as possible to continue to cash out?

Mediocrity is the root of hypocrisy

All hustle na hustle... Fact say e no fine for your eye fit be say you no dey see well

Smoke a jumbo sized Mali kush & become wise this 2021

PresidentAtiku:
cursed eediots.

How can one choose scam as a profession. Daddy what do you do for a living? I cheat people and attract CURSES that will affect your mummy and all of you

God forbid
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by olurili(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nairalandian:
I thought dey said they scam only Whites because of the injustice they meted out to Africans during slave trade.

Useless breed of oponus.
I tire for them oo my brother
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by Abdelux223: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wasted generations cry
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by unscripted(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Did that guy just say on god ? Wow
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by hstar: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Na una know
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by Skmoda360(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nairalandian:

Useless breed of oponus.
The last part caught my attention grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
MoneyTrees:
And when you see a billionaire coffin maker
You will say sir I pray for your grace
grin grin grin
baba no need as many deaths as possible to continue to cash out?

Mediocrity is the root of hypocrisy

All hustle na hustle... Fact say e no fine for your eye fit be say you no dey see well

Smoke a jumbo sized Mali kush & become wise this 2021

taaaa get away. I dey shame for you sef
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by Edojoma(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
No cause for alarm
He was Caught in active service
It's still part of the hustle

He is still an upcoming Hustler shaa
Buh nah small small
And we rise by lifting others

nna ehn,, dis is so unsophisticated...

Got u dis time.. Na me talk am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by cbi24: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by adeniyi65(m): 1:22am On Jan 09, 2021
nahzyla:
Nairaland Yahoo boys will come here to defend their guy
They already did. check page one well a.them plenty there.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by ralmix(m): 1:26am On Jan 09, 2021
azraeljaheel:
I need leave this country...

Someone please connect me..

Charlie Charlie will I leave this country anytime soon?

grin
Re: Moment A Yahoo Boy Broke Character While Trying To Defraud A Nigerian Lady by Kizyte(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Yeah
Have your first degree?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Ochanya: Andrew Ogbuja's Wife, Felicia, Arraigned In Court. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.