Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 (17101 Views)

Yul Edochie: I Supported Atiku's Presidential Campaign, I Hope He Supports Mine / Yul Edochie: I Will Defeat All Candidates In A Free & Fair Presidential Election / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Drizzy5001(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Yul Edochie for President
Falz for vice president

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by cassbeat(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Omo I thought y'all wanted a better Nigeria.... A Nigeria away from APC and PDP's rule.... Alas you guys are nobody's..... Nigeria will never be better with this kind of mindset y'all have in here.... Chai I weak for Una....

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by guru90: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
I DON'T WANNA HEAR GONE SOON SO LATER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH......................

I HOPE U SEE HOW THEY SILENT DESMOND IDIOT.................... AND THE GUY IS MISBEHAVING ANYHOW AND TALKING NONSENSE NOW.....

ALSO IMPLEMENTING NONSENSE PROJECTS WORK...........................

IT IS BETTER U PACKAGE YOUR LIFE ONE SIDE............................. RATHER THAN GONE SOON SO..... DON'T TRY THIS OLD MEN POLITICIANS....
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Enugupikin: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lanretoye:
instead of u to run for your dear life.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by cassbeat(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
iamJ:
Attention seeking honorable package cheesy

Your state alone self, no level
If we all come out and support him, vote for him in the elections won't he win?
Damn right y'all deserve this shithole

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Lilpen3758: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Playthepianos:

For calling him a fool, you that cannot even win your immediate family election. Taaar.
Chai........see wetin u do person way the breath

E no good oh
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by osazsky(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
cassbeat:
Omo I thought y'all wanted a better.... A Nigeria away from APC and PDP's rule.... Alas you guys are nobody's..... Nigeria will never be better with this kind of mindset y'all have in here.... Chai I weak for Una....
and who told that those u see on tv following one stupid script are technocrates...cuz davido or tiwa salvage are popular doesnt make them technoctats..if u want to see technoctats come to economics dept university of benin...celebrities have nothing to offer..they are always looking for means to maintain thier lifestyle especially when no one is watching nollywood again. My advise for u is to run away from an igbo man if u love ur life especially the ones below 40..i did rather vote for tacha than this fool
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by God2man2again(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
festacman:
Right to political aspiration is everybody's right but the realities are that politics is local and democracy is a popularity contest that require massive resources.

Is Yul Edochie politically strong LOCALLY? Can he win councillorship in village ward?

Does Yul Edochie have the popularity rating, resources, structure and foot soldiers to win any election even among actors? In 2017 under Democratic Peoples Congress, his campaign trail for Anambra State governorship election was embarrassingly scanty. How does he intend to do it on national level?

Dr. Oby Ezekwesili tried it in 2019 and pulled out prematurely. His campaign visit to Abagana her hometown, which was supposed to be her political base was an apology. She gave up.

Yul Edochie is a political COMEDIAN.

You never can tell. Time and chance happen to them all.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by cassbeat(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
osazsky:
and who told that those u see on tv following one stupid script are technocrates...cuz davido or tiwa salvage are popular doesnt make them technoctats..if u want to see technoctats come to economics dept university of benin...celebrities have nothing to offer..they are always looking for means to maintain thier lifestyle especially when no one is watching nollywood again. My advise for u is to run away from an igbo man if u love ur life especially the ones below 40..i did rather vote for tacha than this fool
Bro let them come out, create awareness lets vote them in come 2023.... Enough of apc and pdp

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Technocracy: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
A conscious Nigerian youth has volunteered to run for presidency all I see in the thread is pessimist and pessimism smh. This is supposed to be a welcome development I mean a source of excitement. This slave and conquerd mentality should stop let's throw our weights behind him. Nigerian youths needs to rise and make a strong statement. we matter

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Originalsly: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hmmm..... not saying be shouldn't run... but this announcement shows he is not a good planner. Why? Charity begins at home ... he need to first prove himself in his home state ... if he's that good at home others outside would have no problem voting for him. But... like sooo many others... he wants to meet the top without starting from the bottom and having no connections to haul him up. He needs that base. With #Endsars and a walking up of the majority youths... he has a better chance than ever before because of his youth... but he needs to have a good strategy. 2023 should mark the end of ehmmm..... presidential greatgrandfatherism .
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by mulerogold(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Why we cum be like dis for dis generation?

Na we dey shout we want youth as our next president.
A young man don come out to express intention to run for presidency come 2023, some yuts don begin dey talk trash...

If naTasha or Mercy cum out now many motherfuckas go begin sing praises for here.

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by John4B: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
I love ur dream but I would like to know when u treated malaria last

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by bupounds: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
Oba lo la..
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by mulerogold(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
cassbeat:
Omo I thought y'all wanted a better Nigeria.... A Nigeria away from APC and PDP's rule.... Alas you guys are nobody's..... Nigeria will never be better with this kind of mindset y'all have in here.... Chai I weak for Una....

Na dem be the real problem of Nigeria. Bastards will still vote buhari if possible in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by LordOfTheGame: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
festacman:
Right to political aspiration is everybody's right but the realities are that politics is local and democracy is a popularity contest that require massive resources.

Is Yul Edochie politically strong LOCALLY? Can he win councillorship in village ward?

Does Yul Edochie have the popularity rating, resources, structure and foot soldiers to win any election even among actors? In 2017 under Democratic Peoples Congress, his campaign trail for Anambra State governorship election was embarrassingly scanty. How does he intend to do it on national level?

Dr. Oby Ezekwesili tried it in 2019 and pulled out prematurely. His campaign visit to Abagana her hometown, which was supposed to be her political base was an apology. She gave up.

Don't write him off yet, he may have been working underground all tese while or he's just creating awareness for the rightful time.
Aspire to inspire, don't waste your youthful energy criticising others.
Shalom.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Pravedk: 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chai!

Free speech is a problem sometimes.

But on a second thought, aspiration is the beginning of success.

Let him test the waters with his testicles �
If he wins-he wins
If he looses then he losses his balls

E go be!
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by mulerogold(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
Technocracy:
A conscious Nigerian youth has volunteered to run for presidency all I see in the thread is pessimist and pessimism smh. This is supposed to be a welcome development I mean a source of excitement. This slave and conquerd mentality should stop let's throw our weights behind him. Nigerian youths needs to rise and make a strong statement. we matter

God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by grandlexuz(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
skyfaze:

Shame on you for not believing in someone's dream. That you failed in aspiring for success doesn't mean someone else will fail.

His analysis was correct. Once you get up a dream stops and you back to reality.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by festacman(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

Don't write him off yet, he may have been working underground all tese while or he's just creating awareness for the rightful time.
Aspire to inspire, don't waste your youthful energy criticising others.
Shalom.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by osazsky(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
cassbeat:
Bro let them come out, create awareness lets vote them in come 2023.... Enough of apc and pdp
what has this script writter done that u term him technocrat ..are u educated...do u know that there is a doctor in the south south who uses all her salaries on an NGO....feeding the poor people in her state...building schs in community with wood and planks and sharing food to the vunerable with the little she has..to u anyone that comes up on big brother Nigeria and opens her breast and ass on dstv is a tecnocrat..oga just go and sit down.i dont have time for yoy..her name is esther ..google slum.and for ur info there are days she does free treatment and testing in public places..radio biafra is still on air.keep listeninf to it ot will help u. I also have 3 sure odds on bet9ja are u interested
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
festacman:

The question is can be pull or attract the power blocks. The youths are now a power block thanks to endsars. The north is another power block, the south west and south east. Let’s observe.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by grandlexuz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Technocracy:

I want to run for the UN Secretary general post.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by mulerogold(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
cassbeat:

Thank God pipu still dey Nairaland with intact brain.

unlike the FOOL wey u quote for here.

see as the poverty shrinking destitute choose to Vote for tasha because of yansh and breast wey he no go even see till he die.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Yalwayzme: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
You will soon tell us the person after you
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by osazsky(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
grandlexuz:

what are ur predigree..once u can fearure in d nxt big brother niaja u have all our votes..the mumu ness of these stupid igbo youth nor be here..
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by koning: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Is he talking about a Nollywood movie or in real life Nigeria? !.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
why not senatorial district or rep first?

my first political office will surely be HOA then I proceed to Senate and if God want it, Executive Governor of my state after
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Technocracy: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
grandlexuz:

I'm your number one supporter

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by PHijo(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
You failed as Anambra governorship candidate and now you want to be president! How do you hope to scale through?

Even if elections were to be free and fair I don't see Mr Edochie winning. He lacks the structure, platform and finance to make that happen.
Re: Yul Edochie: I Will Run For Presidency In 2023 by Coal07: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
I will give you maximum support, this time is for the youth, old men have denied us the opportunity for so long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Umaru Argungu Arraigned For N419M Fraud In Sokoto / 2023: My Presidency Will Bring Prosperity To All - Tinubu / This New Tariff Must Not Stand! - Simon Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.