Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons (3124 Views)

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons by DaddyRochie1642: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
ichidodo:
If It looks like a duck...Quacks like a duck...Walks like a duck...My brother don't let pant wear u before you do the needful..

grin grin grin
Re: I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons by dontjuststop: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
thesicilian:
Everyone's now shouting DNA upandan when 90% of them can not even afford 2 square meals a day

I think I can afford it. Not everyone here is as poor as you think.
Re: I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons by dontjuststop: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
@op,
Are you sure u are the real son of your father ?....

I look 100% like my father. Just can't post pics
Re: I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons by dontjuststop: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mgbadike80:
The op is a liar, i checked his moniker and discovered that he likes creating stupid stories like this and ask for advice.

These are real life situations. Just that I have to remove some aspects just incase my wife comes across this post as she is a nairalander.
Re: I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons by oluwole70525: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
@op, Are you sure u are the real son of your father ?....
Re: I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons by Juliusmomoh: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
dontjuststop:

I look 100% like my father. Just can't post pics
Which DNA prove it ?
Re: I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons by Wunna: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
dontjuststop:

Thanks for the advice. The children all have hairs on their body while I and my wife don't have any including our parents.
Oh fvcck embarassed
Re: I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons by NVSBL: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hmmm. No wonder you did the DNA test. I dey fear for you now. I can't even type "I pray they're yours". It's very uncommon for a man that looks very much like his father to have not one kid that shares a trait with him.

But, fingers crossed.

Minus a title making things more "official", I don't see how marriage is different from dating. It just means you want the dating lifestyle to be for life. Or you want to have kids without condemnation.
Re: I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons by VanillaIyce(f): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
She doesnt have to know, just do your thing quietly. quote author=dontjuststop post=97843258]Hello House,

Am not gonna bore you with long speech and epistles. I got married several years ago to my wife and we had two lovely sons and a beautiful daughter.

Before we got married, she cheated on me twice and I forgave her and she turned a new leave afterwards which I love and appreciate about her.

The first child a son looks a little like my wife with eye and body physique and same eating habit.

The second daughter has her nose, body physique and eating habit but different complexion.

The third son looks nothing like anyone we know even her relatives and mine. The only person I can match his looks to is their family pastor before she got married to me. He has his hair looks and a strange eating habit different from anyone in the house.

I have been trying to talk to her about the looks of the children for years but I couldn't summon the courage cos I fear she may harm me without leaving a trace to protect her secret if she's hiding anything. I have checked their eyes nose ears and feet but none of them matches mine.

Should I tell her my concerns about the looks of our children? Or run DNA test secretly and live with it without letting her know.

Please advise.....[/quote]
Re: I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello House,

Am not gonna bore you with long speech and epistles. I got married several years ago to my wife and we had two lovely sons and a beautiful daughter.

Before we got married, she cheated on me twice and I forgave her and she turned a new leave afterwards which I love and appreciate about her.

The first child a son looks a little like my wife with eye and body physique and same eating habit.

The second daughter has her nose, body physique and eating habit but different complexion.

The third son looks nothing like anyone we know even her relatives and mine. The only person I can match his looks to is their family pastor before she got married to me. He has his hair looks and a strange eating habit different from anyone in the house.

I have been trying to talk to her about the looks of the children for years but I couldn't summon the courage cos I fear she may harm me without leaving a trace to protect her secret if she's hiding anything. I have checked their eyes nose ears and feet but none of them matches mine.

Should I tell her my concerns about the looks of our children? Or run DNA test secretly and live with it without letting her know.

Please advise.....

Yes make aure you tell her and let her choose the mode and day of doing the DNA Test......

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons by mosdii(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
DNA has come to stay in the lives of men.
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering A DNA Test For My Sons by JohnAbu: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
HOT DEALS for SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE...

LAND for sale..
400sqm Conner pist dry land in treasure estate going for, 20m. Title Deed is assignment.

LAND for sale..
Located at : Ologolo.
Title: Governor Consent.
Sqm: 1300
Price: 210m
Corner piece.

LAND for sale...
Title: Deed and survey.
Sqm: 1333.
Price: 150m.

LAND for sale...
4 plots of dry land in chevron, Title Supreme Court judgment which is on of the best document. Going for, 80m net price.

HOTEL for sale...
Before chevron round about lekki.
A. PROPERTIES
1. 3 Storey building.

2. Loundry.

3. Business Center.

for more details and pictures please contact:
Mr, Collins
You can also write us on WhatsApp..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) / Can I Yqnsh Her? / Ladies Is This True??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.