Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. (23766 Views)

My Encounter With An Abuja Babe / Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by julaion: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2021
following
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by adeadeyera(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Olofo weyrey eda! angry

Olofo ni baba e
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by MrStealYourGirl(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2021
OP complete this story, before i come meet you for Jabi
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2021
is just over hyped and it dosnt even live up to it' hype..i just node my head in agreement e pass pa.s.g juve barca chelsea wetin i know again,after a while she asked me about the direction of my kitchen and i pointed the direction and asked i her if everything ok..and the said yes everything is ok i just want to return the plates,i smiled and told her that they was no need before i will even say another word she was already on her way to the kitchen, i continue watching the honey kini ko bush rat till she joined me back in the parlor we were just watching,discusing and laughing during the whole stuff..as a sharp guy i used style check my time.. i almost shouted jesus christ damn! it was just few minutes to 12 i just kept mute and maintained my cool but deep down i was feeling a bit disturbed we continued watching the program until she called me name and said ben can you immagine that the time is already 12 i checked my watched and said shit!!na true o,she asked me what she was going to do,her question caught

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Fatasy(m): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2021
continue
Patrioticbreed9:
is just over hyped and it dosnt even live up to it' hype..i just node my head in agreement e pass pa.s.g juve barca chelsea wetin i know again,after a while she asked me about the direction of my kitchen and i pointed the direction and asked i her if everything ok..and the said yes everything is ok i just want to return the plates,i smiled and told her that they was no need before i will even say another word she was already on her way to the kitchen, i continue watching the honey kini ko bush rat till she joined me back in the parlor we were just watching,discusing and laughing during the whole stuff..as a sharp guy i used style check my time.. i almost shouted jesus christ damn! it was just few minutes to 12 i just kept mute and maintained my cool but deep down i was feeling a bit disturbed we continued watching the program until she called me name and said ben can you immagine that the time is already 12 i checked my watched and said shit!!na true o,she asked me what she was going to do,her question caught
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by JrTahir(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Kwontinue
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by onomeabuja: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Owns a car and her dad is a politician i stayed in the shower for like 6mins i put off the shower and dried myself up i checked the time and it was 9:25pm i hissed and climbed my bed i started feeling hungry so i decide to pass away time with my phone when i remeberd that i bought bread and hollandia youghurt, i droped my phone and went striaght to my fridge and brought the stuff out and started eating it,after eating to my fill i closed the youghurt and went to my room before i climbed my bed i did few push ups and checked myself in the mirror and i liked what i see i put on my pyjamers and retired to my bed, unlike the first day i was a little bit calm,i was just about dozing off when my phone bleeped,i picked it up and unlock the phone,i checked the message and it was from desame lady, i opened it and in the message she wrote "i love you and i cant live without you please dont leave me" i smiled and texted back "i love you too and i cant leave without you, i kissed my phone screen and dozed off, i...
OMG....MAK3 UNA LEAVE THE OP " him madness get PART 9"
HIM SAY HIM GET shower in side house & water de yanfuyanfu" @op na God go judge u" e b like SAY @op take THE covid-19 vacine grin
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Paulcyril19: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2021
adeadeyera:

No, you no sabi anything.
No rule in blogging says you can't construct very good sentences and still go over again to proofread.
You're just a poor writer.

Oga be nice na.. You barely know him and you're bashing him like this?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by TJaguar(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2021
sunshineV:
shey dis useless op never wake up ni abi e wan die for hin sleep?
grin grin. This story so enjoyable. You got no chills though grin
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by adeadeyera(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Paulcyril19:

Oga be nice na.. You barely know him and you're bashing him like this?
Actually, I do know him.
And it was all cruise.
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by TJaguar(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Guy no waste time oo.. I don dey follow yiu r story since yesterday grin
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Paulcyril19: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2021
adeadeyera:

Actually, I do know him.
And it was all cruise.

Ok cool.
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by usmanbaba(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oga, post this thing jor no dey put me for suspense.
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by sunshineV(f): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
usmanbaba:
Oga, post this thing jor no dey put me for suspense.
be calming down bros
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by NiRfreak(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
It's already 12 in the midnight...so the babe has set herself up to be fvvcked tonight...since she's going to sleep over..let's wait for the next lie this OP is going to fabricate.....Laslas..he go reach there and realise she's a virgin, as per the biggest lie grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Hardexalan(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pls complete the story bro
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
me off guard i was just thinking of sugestions but to no avail i finally asked her if she will spend a night in my house.. she said no problem after a little silence,i took her to my room and showed her my bathroom,she thanked me and i zoomed back to the parlor and changed the channel to supersport i was follow one chelsea man u match when she called my name i answerd and moved to the room,when i got to the room she was telling me that she did not come with any of her cloths and will like to use mine,i gave her the go ahead and excused her,when i got to parlor i offed my apliances and climed the couch to sleep i was just about resting my head when she called me again i went to room and said anita you called me and she said yes i did.. i then replied here i am.. the room was silent for a while before she said bernard please join me in the bed to say i was lost was an understatement my brain was still trying to analyze her request when she called me again..ben are u not joing me.. i was just blabing no
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by habsydiamond(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
me off guard i was just thinking of sugestions but to no avail i finally asked her if she will spend a night in my house.. she said no problem after a little silence,i took her to my room and showed her my bathroom,she thanked me and i zoomed back to the parlor and changed the channel to supersport i was follow one chelsea man u match when she called my name i answerd and moved to the room,when i got to the room she was telling me that she did not come with any of her cloths and will like to use mine,i gave her the go ahead and excused her,when i got to parlor i offed my apliances and climed the couch to sleep i was just about resting my head when she called me again i went to room and said anita you called me and she said yes i did.. i then replied here i am.. the room was silent for a while before she said bernard please join me in the bed to say i was lost was an understatement my brain was still trying to analyze her request when she called me again..ben are u not joing me.. i was just blabing no
I know this is where u are going b4... Op na ashawo....

15 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by JrTahir(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Be fast don't waste people's time abeg

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by CheedyJ(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
I hope you got better connect & not only straff
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
no no i i parlor i i.. and she said please..i said no problem i enterd the bathroom to shower up after taking my shower i remained there for some minutes before coming out,when i came out i found out that she was already sleeping i changed to my pyjamers and moved close to her and started stareing at her face damn! she was so angelic even in her sleep i put off the lamp and joined her in the bed i was maintianing good social distancing at first after a while i moved an inch closer till our skin was together i placed my hand on her head slightly i was letting gravity take place til my hand was firmly in her head i remained like that for a while before cudled her we were facing each other after a while she huged me too damn my mind just blanked out i pulled her close to me i was just handling her hair i pecked her on her hair the whole feeling was just heavenly dreamy like our souls were tied together died of heart failure my heart was beating like the instrumental in the begining of omah lay's bad influence s.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by habsydiamond(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
no no i i parlor i i.. and she said please..i said no problem i enterd the bathroom to shower up after taking my shower i remained there for some minutes before coming out,when i came out i found out that she was already sleeping i changed to my pyjamers and moved close to her and started stareing at her face damn! she was so angelic even in her sleep i put off the lamp and joined her in the bed i was maintianing good social distancing at first after a while i moved an inch closer till our skin was together i placed my hand on her head slightly i was letting gravity take place til my hand was firmly in her head i remained like that for a while before cudled her we were facing each other after a while she huged me too damn my mind just blanked out i pulled her close to me i was just handling her hair i pecked her on her hair the whole feeling was just heavenly dreamy like our souls were tied together died of heart failure my heart was beating like the instrumental in the begining of omah lay's bad influence s.
op Pele... Ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by gradeA(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bye bye.
Clicheic.
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Fajoe2020: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
See how I just mumu dey follow u knowing fully well say na fiction embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Tonto30(f): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Op abeg come finish the story wink
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Song i held close to me like that till i dozed off i woke up the next morning and used my hands to touch round the bed to find her but she wasnt there i woke up and walked to the kitchen i met her washing the plates she used last night i greeted her and she answerd and greeted me back i went back to my room and brushed my teeth and aranged the room and moved to the parlor i was in the parlor when anita came out already dressed i asked to stay a little wich she did we watched few programs and she gave me sign i stood up and followed her to the door when we got to door i turned back and kissed for a while before i opened the door i followed her till we got to the estate gate cars and tricycles usualy pass the front so we waited till a taxi arived we exchanged greetings and she bargained with the taxi and they drived off i went back to my apartment and begin to wonder why i did not straff a lady that slept on the same bed with me after much thinking i came to understand the difference between love and lust i..

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
relized that when you love a lady sex isnt the first thing that comes to one's mind, it only when you have lust that sex becomes the main deal of the whole union, what i have for anita is true love when you love someone atimes there presence, voice and touches are enough to keep the train rolling, i do call anita from time to time and we communicate physicaly and soulicaly.. i know our love is still young but with the fondation we laid am optimistic of better days ahead..

........ The End..

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Psych412(f): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
relized that when you love a lady sex isnt the first thing that comes to one's mind, it only when you have lust that sex becomes the main deal of the whole union, what i have for anita is true love when you love someone atimes there presence, voice and touches are enough to keep the train rolling, i do call anita from time to time and we communicate physicaly and soulicaly.. i know our love is still young but with the fondation we laid am optimistic of better days ahead..

........ The End..
Which Kind Wahala Be This Op

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by webhead: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
adeadeyera:

"First getting thoughts down" including the tenses and grammar errors abi?
You're the only naïve one here, Mr. Wannabe know-it.
Rest!
Yes. including Grammer errors and incorrect tenses.

if your were someone who is capable of independent thought and open to knowledge (which you are not), then you would've tried to educate yourself on what a first draft is.

Writing and editing and two different things: the former involves letting your mind free and the latter is placing your thoughts in correct sequence---- and not just correcting tenses and grammar.

if you're are doing both at the same time you are impeding the full potential of your creativity, because you're subconsciously telling your brain that you want only polished sentences.

the human mind isn't programmed that way; that's why you have to think more when editing---- resulting in reduction of effeciency when writing.

i am a writer, so further argument is pointless.

improve your self first before you bother about other faults

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by CheedyJ(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

........ The End..
Which one be soulicaly again eh, anyways, you tried but las las even if it’s fiction , I know you will still straff her except she dumps you

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by adeadeyera(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
webhead:

if your were someone who is capable of independent thought and open to knowledge (which you are not), then you would've tried to educate yourself on what a first draft is.

Writing and editing and two different things: the former involves letting your mind free and the latter is placing your thoughts in correct sequence---- and not just correcting tenses and grammar.

if you're are doing both at the same time you are impeding the full potential of your creativity, because you're subconsciously telling your brain that you want only polished sentences.

the human mind isn't programmed that way; that's why you have to think more when editing---- resulting in reduction of effeciency when writing.

What you don't have, you can't give.
Stringing thoughts together and in error-fraught sentences does mean only one thing.
You're doing the wrong thing.
Diversify, otherwise na hunger go kill you.
Bush meat.
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by adeadeyera(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
webhead:

Your own mind is not programmed that way because it's feeble and obviously, because rather than challenging yourself, you come on Nairaland to defend how your mind functions at suboptimal capacity.

Get help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? / The legitimate concubine. / Perks Of Dating A Yoruba Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.