Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? (753 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / Have Ever Seen People Having Real Lif Sex Before.. / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen People Do To Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? by Gentle0wavez: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2021
Mine is pimping your own wife. I can't just understand, Some men no get joy at all, like how can a man be setting up his wife as a prostitute with Rich men. The height of it was a story I heard of a man ( let's name him AB ) that made his wife marry another man( let's name him AC ) from overseas( AC is rich of course and didn't know that his wife is married) Then with her influence she made AB one of AC's house keepers, I can't remember for sure maybe gardener or gateman. Maybe their plan is to have kids( That may end up being AB's own sef) divorce and get half.

Another one wey dey off me na to thief fuel from vandalized pipes. So I use because of money risk getting roasted alive. If pipe burst for my area I go lost for two days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? by thesicilian: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2021
Mine is not weird per se, just an interesting observation. People will gladly work at a menial job that they obviously hate for years without complaining, but will scoff at taking 2 to 3yrs to set up and grow their own businesses.

1 Like

Re: What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? by Kriss216: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2021
Gentle0wavez:
Mine is pimping your own wife. I can't just understand, Some men no get joy at all, like how can a man be setting up his wife as a prostitute with Rich men. The height of it was a story I heard of a man ( let's name him AB ) that made his wife marry another man( let's name him AC ) from overseas( AC is rich of course and didn't know that his wife is married) Then with her influence she made AB one of AC's house keepers, I can't remember for sure maybe gardener or gateman. Maybe their plan is to have kids( That may end up being AB's own sef) divorce and get half.

Another one wey dey off me na to thief fuel from vandalized pipes. So I use because of money risk getting roasted alive. If pipe burst for my area I go lost for two days.

Your first story is a Nollywood’s production.

My weirdest is seeing Nigerian girls selling their bodies for money.
Re: What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? by fati2001(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:

said by someone with a ram like nose... dry face like boga fish..

1 Like

Re: What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? by EngrMcDon(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2021
Fight go soon start
Re: What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? by blazepascal(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2021
the love of money is the root of all evil
Re: What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? by Gentle0wavez: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:

Well, I hope so because the story shock me too. I almost disbelieved it immediately if not for the type of person telling the story. Like why will a preacher lie on the pulpit. But all the same my own is Pimping your own wife.
Re: What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ritual.

Why havent you beaten the richest man in the world??

Continue wasting your time and precious innocent lives.

Your cup will overflow with blood someday.
And you'll pay with your head.
Re: What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? by paulolee(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
mine is believing in blood money ritual and going ahead to kill or take life all because you want to get rich..
the most stupid case was that of the man I saw here on nairaland dt killed his own son, removed his head and sold to another Alfa that is into money ritual for jus #200k I think..
am still thinking which is worst between poverty and ignorance..

1 Like

Re: What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? by Favemmzar200(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:

My weirdest is seeing Nigerian girls selling their bodies for money.
yeah I watched the film its a short series sef
Re: What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? by CandleEyes(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
One day I was coming back from my trade skill training I saw a shirtless dirt packer squeeze his head into the dirt filled smelling PSP boot to drag stinking out. God ! I looked on with great disbelief
Re: What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? by olanrewaju49127: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fight go soon start
Re: What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? by Gentle0wavez: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
paulolee:
mine is believing in blood money ritual and going ahead to kill or take life all because you want to get rich..
the most stupid case was that of the man I saw here on nairaland dt killed his own son, removed his head and sold to another Alfa that is into money ritual for jus #200k I think..
am still thinking which is worst between poverty and ignorance..

Ignorance bad pass oh, but person wey dey suffer both ignorance and poverty go suffer pass Job.

(1) (Reply)

It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady / Video: See How Davido Was Spotted Holding Mya Yafai Hands Like His Wife / Why I Allow The Taxi Man To Sex Me ( See Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.