Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. (53276 Views)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by 99thEnemy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
GOFRONT:
Inside Life......

This is coming at a time when DNA and paternity fraud is rife....

Maybe her two kids were not from her first husband ( paternity fraud); hence the separation......

what is the color of your understanding?

He said she has never been married.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by soundOsonic: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
MyOpinion1:

Since you are good with writing, I wouldn't mind

Why MyOpinion1 should be my friend

Have you ever wish to know someone, not because of their handsome face, witty talks or unorthodox fame but maybe you feel a particular kind of mental attraction?
You might not agree entirely but some dots just needs to be connected to make perfect sense. I don't need to see your face but I need to see your expressions, I don't need to hold your hands but I need to hold your words as something I can bank on, I want to see the brain behind every letters of your keyboard.
Nothing makes perfect sense until you understand and get close to a person behind those well arranged façade of words.
Words are like curtains that covers the very pathway to a person heart.
Your words says, no one is better than another, both men and women with past mistakes are equal to men and women with mistakes that cannot be seen. Your words laden with colors of forgiveness, tolerance and kindness but even though I disagree, such is not enough to paint the future of reality. But you know I have seen such pictures of reality in dark shades maybe getting to know you can put a sunshine to such reality.
My friendship proposal is based on my Curiosity alone, if such words are as a transparent curtains revealing the good nature of your heart or such words are camouflage curtains that reveals the irony.
Quench my curiosity, and let's understand and know each other. Our friendship is the only dots that must be connected for us to understand each other for it to make perfect sense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Oluwaleinad14(m): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Olunmercy56:
You know the best for you, having two kids is not a bad things, you have to love those kids as your own and be ready to be responsible financially and materially.

Would you have say this if he happens to be your brother or close relatives...you really need to be checked.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by mattfeuter(m): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2021
BabaIbo:
I am a young man in my thirties and she should be in the same range(I didn't ask her about her age because I don't really lay emphasis on age). We are from neighbouring towns.

As my heading reads, recently I met a lady online and we have been communicating well and I noticed she ticked most of the boxes of what I want in a woman.

Prior to now, I told myself I will stay away from anything woman because I just started a business last year and I want it to grow and balance before thinking of any thing women or marriage.

Recently, I noticed I am developing strong feelings for her, strong enough to lead to the alter.

Now the problem is, she is a single mother of two, we don't stay in the same city and the father of those kids seems to live in a neighbouring city to where she lives(although to a good extent the father of those kids is not a problem).

My question is what will you advice me to do in this situation?
*Go on and start a relationship with her.
*Keep her as a friend, although she may get hooked by another man along the line.

Anybody here who have been in similar situation, should help share their experiences too.

Note: She has never been married.
She is working and comfortable, money a problem is not a problem, i.e no unnecessary billing associated with some relationships.

NO!

However, keep pumping wink
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by lekonso: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2021
Why do you want to carry wahala for your head at a young age? There are so many, many, many, brand new single decent fine ladies out there, looking for guys to marry them, they no see, you want to hook yourself with a tokunbo {second hand} woman, what is wrong with you, can't you approach a woman, or you no get mouth to woo a woman?
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by lekonso: 12:18am On Jan 09, 2021
ultimateprof:
If I'm in your shoes I will marry her and these are my reasons: sometimes in life, women like her makes good wife because she has seen it all and shes ready to submit to who so ever that is willing to marry her and accept her the way she is. If she didn't love you and trust you, she will not even mention to you that she has two kids.Truthful and trustworthy women like her are very rare and difficult to find this days more especially in Nigeria.

Lot of women have given birth when they were in primary / secondary school, but later marry as a virgin to their present husbands now without telling the mugu that they are tokunbo raised to power two.

Another reason why I will like you to follow my advice is that this same woman is hardworking and your heart have already accepted that she has almost all the qualities that you desired in a woman. Why not follow your heart? Your heart cannot deceive you, most of these op here are just novice concern this matter.

Above all, I'm talking from experience and I sincerely believe that you will not regret it. Remember that why DNA trend is on today is because
of people who followed what other people said and as well as relig

Nigeria girls are liars and for this one to come out and state it boldly that she has two kids without covering it; guy believe me you've found a treasure, please, cherish her.
How are sure that everything the woman of two told the guy is true
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Olunmercy56(f): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:

Would you have say this if he happens to be your brother or close relatives...you really need to be checked.

Yes! One man's food is another man's poison, if he is in love, I'll support him with my prayers
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Olunmercy56(f): 12:22am On Jan 09, 2021
Odkosh:
See them.

Bros, never take care of another man child.

What about those who adopt children Think we'll now
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by calcal: 2:19am On Jan 09, 2021
BabaIbo:

What do you mean by that?

Please, interpret your adage

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I WILL HELP.

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE

NOTHING GOOD THERE

NO LOVE THERE, ONLY PROBLEM

YOU WILL END UP IN THE TRASH

SA FUN EMI E
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by phymo083(m): 2:38am On Jan 09, 2021
if the ex is actually an abuser how come she open her wide stinking pussy for him..to extents of having babies?(no2)95percent of Single mum will always paint d ex black in front of anybody to be able to win pity from everybody....mind you whether the ex is bad or good,the Single mum always have the part they played on their failed marriage too but they will never reveal dat side to you...Nobody fakes love than a single mum looking for a man to call (Awon DaDDy Wa)
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by phymo083(m): 2:47am On Jan 09, 2021
phymo083:
if the ex is actually an abuser how come she open her wide stinking pussy for him..to extents of having babies?(no2)95percent of Single mum will always paint d ex black in front of anybody to be able to win pity from everybody....mind you whether the ex is bad or good,the Single mum always have the part they played on their failed marriage too but they will never reveal dat side to you...Nobody fakes love than a single mum looking for a man to call (Awon DaDDy Wa)
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Oluwaleinad14(m): 4:35am On Jan 09, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Yes! One man's food is another man's poison, if he is in love, I'll support him with my prayers
. It's your opinion thou, but it's really don't make any sense.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by jefff455: 5:50am On Jan 09, 2021
shestrong:

Why come to nairaland for this kind of matter when you know they'd discourage you. Please follow your heart.
can you marry a man with 5 kids
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by CArt(m): 5:52am On Jan 09, 2021
@op
SUICIDE MISSION.
Most guys that are married to single ladies usually die before their wife due to stress.
How do you intend to cope with extra lugages when those marriage challenges come?
RUN, � � �.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Sonfethopia: 6:02am On Jan 09, 2021
ultimateprof:
If I'm in your shoes I will marry her and these are my reasons: sometimes in life, women like her makes good wife because she has seen it all and shes ready to submit to who so ever that is willing to marry her and accept her the way she is. If she didn't love you and trust you, she will not even mention to you that she has two kids.Truthful and trustworthy women like her are very rare and difficult to find this days more especially in Nigeria.

Lot of women have given birth when they were in primary / secondary school, but later marry as a virgin to their present husbands now without telling the mugu that they are tokunbo raised to power two.

Another reason why I will like you to follow my advice is that this same woman is hardworking and your heart have already accepted that she has almost all the qualities that you desired in a woman. Why not follow your heart? Your heart cannot deceive you, most of these op here are just novice concern this matter.

Above all, I'm talking from experience and I sincerely believe that you will not regret it. Remember that why DNA trend is on today is because of people who followed what other people said and as well as religion .

Nigeria girls are liars and for this one to come out and state it boldly that she has two kids without covering it; guy believe me you've found a treasure, please, cherish her.

she doesn't necessarily need to tell him she have 2 kids. he may just find out freely.

secondly single mother's are evil, they pretend to be all loving and caring till after marriage. let he marry a single baby daddy also. not a young boy wen wan start life.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by coputa(m): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2021
vickydevoka:

You are right, buh it's not easy. Raising the child dat is not yours wen de ladies grow hu Dem go pay bride price to
Yes,the biological father receives the bride price,but as a step father that took care of them,what they will do for you will be more than the pride pride the run away father will get.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by frozen70(f): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2021
BabaIbo:
I am a young man in my thirties and she should be in the same range(I didn't ask her about her age because I don't really lay emphasis on age). We are from neighbouring towns.

As my heading reads, recently I met a lady online and we have been communicating well and I noticed she ticked most of the boxes of what I want in a woman.

Prior to now, I told myself I will stay away from anything woman because I just started a business last year and I want it to grow and balance before thinking of any thing women or marriage.

Recently, I noticed I am developing strong feelings for her, strong enough to lead to the alter.

Now the problem is, she is a single mother of two, we don't stay in the same city and the father of those kids seems to live in a neighbouring city to where she lives(although to a good extent the father of those kids is not a problem).

*Keep her as a friend, although she may get hooked by another man along the line.

Anybody here who have been in similar situation, should help share their experiences too.

She is working and comfortable, money a problem is not a problem, i.e no unnecessary billing associated with some relationships.

If you live her from the depth of your heart, get hooked to her

If she has never been married then good

For more clarification get in touch with her family and ask questions

Single motherhood is not a stigma

You concern should be, is she the one that will guarantee your happiness in marriage
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by lordaltruist(m): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2021
Truth is, if you can bear the fact that those children are not yours and that one day they might/will display a bloodline that will make you tell yourself that they are not your children and think of how best to resolve that without stepping on either their mother's or their toes, then I can say you can go ahead.
Another is are you ready to love this children as your own because when she finally gives birth to your own bloodline, the feelings will be different; you start feeling distant from them because they are not your bloodline.
Very important of note is how you can accept the children and groom them to be your bloodline thus not giving room for urkward feeling (a situation were you start feeling they are not your bloodline) thus giving room for problems in the family.
Think about it over and over again and the fact that they are two is something to be worried of, think about your parents and siblings, if they would accept her if you do and the treatment they will give to her if they don't.

In my case, I fell in love with someone older than me and I am ready to marry her.
I have accepted within myself that she's the one and that's all that matters.

You need to accept not just her but the children, you need to also fall in love with the children, get close to them and try to be a father figure only then you will know what you are getting yourself into.
Love is truly blind my dear....love is truly blind, but you can let your mind guide you.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Akexstinger(m): 7:16am On Jan 09, 2021
In my candid advice, don’t try it all. My cousin whom I was the best man during his wedding is suffering deeply because he ignored our plea for him not to get married to a widow with two kids.
His own case was even special, in the sense that they were Bf and gf before which was a long time, theY separated and the left to marry another man.
She gave birth to two kids for the man and then the man died mysteriously. According to the man’s brothers and friends that know lady, they said she sleeps around and accused her of poisoning or killing her husband.
So my cousin and this woman crossed path in lagos again and before you know old love got reignited again and the lady was so nice to the guy. Voom like the speed of light , they began to talk about marriage, my cousin’s age mates and friends were against this, my brother the woman’s late husband’s brother to inquire and they told him to warn my brother not to go ahead with the marriage, that woman is not a good woman and she Will be a big risk to him and that she sleeps around with politicians.
My cousin defiled all the warnings and went ahead with the marriage.
As I am talking to you now, my cousin’s life is miserable, the guy who was living fine in lagos is now in one village treating charms thrown at him.
Himself and this woman are trying to get a divorce in the court. Could you imagine that while they were living together, there was a day that there was peace in their home, fight and quarrel. The lady would instigate the fight and also to threaten to kill my cousin. She even boasted that what to use in killing men was a small thing.
Can you imagine that this lady is pregnant for another man even when the divorce case is still in the court.
Baba don try it , run for your life, there is nothing like love in this shit. They are only being nice just to attract you and they will turn to wild lions after the marriage .
Look at that woman who go married to the IJaw billionaire, she left or divorced him again even though she has child from her previous marriage. Single mothers are somehow funny
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by myrates: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2021
positivevibez:
The sugar go sweet for two years after that e go sour
I agree with you completely.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by tbliss22(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2021
BabaIbo:

My intentions are pure, as I am not the promiscuous type.
I'm only asking for advice from people.

Who start something without planning?

Bro, you are sounding like you a Pro or perfect human.

Bros don't fall for the trap, although its a risk anyway, what if she still bleeps her baby daddy once in a while.

Just clear your eyes off her and go for a clean sheet lady
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by authecosta911(m): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2021
Good day brother, I strongly suggest you stay away from her and face your business...dont ever get married to a single mother unless the baby father is dead, because if you do marry her and the baby father is still alive.. They might be having a sexual affair without your knowledge (smacking ur wife hardly) cool down and find a fresh girl to date, there are millions of babes out there. Peace.

BabaIbo:

Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by vickydevoka(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2021
coputa:
Yes,the biological father receives the bride price,but as a step father that took care of them,what they will do for you will be more than the pride pride the run away father will get.
Dats True Sha. To be a man no easy Sha. Buh me I can't marry a lady dat has given birth to 2 unless if I'm a divorcee
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2021
I will tell you this much . . . most women tend to hide their true behavior/personality until after marriage - especially those disadvantaged by age, or circumstances such as having kids already. What you should be looking at are trends/patterns of behavior of both her, her family and friends. For a woman to have two kids outside wedlock, can't you see the signs already?

My candid advice is that you abort mission, and look else-where - love should be the third/fourth most important item on your list when looking to get married.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Akinloye11: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2021
vickydevoka:

Gate man for real?
yeah bro for real...atleast to boost up capital and follow my passion...instead of staying at home doing nothing
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Xkale1234(m): 9:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Bro run as fast as you can,
She is not even married but she has two kids guy drop that women her Toto don wide finish
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by elijahtemitope: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2021
foleskay:
I dont even know why i detest single mothers. I met a lady on nairaland last year and we got along, it was after two months she told me she's a single mother. I lost interest totally but did not reveal it to her. There was a time I went to her parent house and I saw d kid. A boy of 7 yrs. I I said to myself, this boy would grow up and starts giving me problem by claiming parts of my properties. I just told d lady after few months that it can't work out tho after series of fvking grin. I had to manipulate her to believing my excuse. Uptill now she still calls to abuse and threaten me ask for d 8k sh borrowed me. And by God's grace she's gonna hv her money back this month.

And you Proud of this....
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by ultimateprof: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2021
Sonfethopia:

she doesn't necessarily need to tell him she have 2 kids. he may just find out freely.

secondly single mother's are evil, they pretend to be all loving and caring till after marriage. let he marry a single baby daddy also. not a young boy wen wan start life.

Not all single mothers are as bad the way you painted it. Mine is just an advice, it's not a must, after all the OP already have lots of advice, let him choose the one that suits him.

My best man married a single mother last three years and till today we're still envying him because he's wife is very godly, respectful and fruitful as well.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Bola146(f): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2021
Uspic:
The woman in question is here and she's saying you should come and marry her

Thanks God I haven't given birth before, but sure I'll give birth to my own. This is a responsible man not like your sisters! I'll encourage any of my brothers to go for their choices. Its their lives not mine.
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Bola146(f): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2021
Bouz:
If he was your brother, i hope you would advice same.

Sure! I'll only tell him to pray about it and be ready for any financial needs for the kids. Is having two kids a sin or I don't understand And most of your sisters commenting here are single mother with 3 or 2 kids undecided
Re: Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. by Bola146(f): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2021
Naijahops:

see them this is how this one will ruin someone life thinking that she is giving advise pele o adviser.

Ooooo Mr. Not every men would think like you do sad Reasonable and responsible men are still outside, Pele iwo naa

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Solomon Meets Queen Sheba!!! This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Is Everything / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.