Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Wasting Fortunes On Futile Efforts - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wasting Fortunes On Futile Efforts (1243 Views)

Seven Year Old Girl Found Dead After Rescue Efforts In Indonesia / Enugu Airport: Reps Ask Contractor To Double Efforts Towards Easter Deadline / Bad Roads: Lagos Intensifies Efforts To Fix Potholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wasting Fortunes On Futile Efforts by themaestro08(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Solatium:

Institution aren't strong without people.
When people are resolute the institution will even become stronger.

when Buhari came out and got some judges arrested to preserve what is left of the judiciary,no be una dey cal am tyrant?
US and other countries institution were not strong on book,it is the people that put their feet down and said it must work.
Do we have that kind of resolution ? No
it is not how much you earn that makes you to be corrupt or not to be corrupt.
People in NNPC,CBN and other top government agencies earn more than enough yet they steal.
Some earn less at LG council and they did not steal Kobo.

My wife never fast track her NIN reg,she went there like every other person,but the forms were hoarded until someone told her that she won't get it done even if she comes 200 times except she paths with money.
it is the same stories all over the country

One of your undoing and biggest problem is you easily make baseless assumptions which is not cool to be honest.

So if a President arrest a judge I will labelling him a tyrant? Ridiculous! Besides, what clause in the constitution gives a president the powers to arrest a judge? What happena to separation of power? What happens to government Anti-corruption agencies? Do you even have a clue what you are talking about? angry, I doubt!

Besides, which resolution are you talking about? You think All Americans are corrupt-free and honest? Spoiler: the greatest con artist in history (Joseph Weil) is an American. In America you have the good and bad as in every country, but there are laws that governs and checkmate people lives - the authorities. If one commit an offence they will be arrested and charge to a Court of law, later they will get appropriate jail time according to their offence - no bribing, maneuvers or bending the law, why? The institutions there are strong and fit-for-purpose. While in Nigeria and other developing countries one can easily bend laws to suit them.

It astound me how you failed to grasp this simple concept

3 Likes

Re: Wasting Fortunes On Futile Efforts by Solatium(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
themaestro08:

One of your undoing and biggest problem is you easily make baseless assumptions which is not cool to be honest.

So if a President arrest a judge I will labelling him a tyrant? Ridiculous! Besides, what clause in the constitution gives a president the powers to arrest a judge? What happena to separation of power? What happens to government Anti-corruption agencies? Do you even have a clue what you are talking about? angry, I doubt!

Besides, which resolution are you talking about? You think All Americans are corrupt-free and honest? Spoiler: the greatest con artist in history (Joseph Weil) is an American. In America you have the good and bad as in every country, but there are laws that governs and checkmate people lives - the authorities. If one commit an offence they will be arrested and charge to a Court of law, later they will get appropriate jail time according to their offence - no bribing, maneuvers or bending the law, why? The institutions there are strong and fit-for-purpose. While in Nigeria and other developing countries one can easily bend laws to suit them.

It astound me how you failed to grasp this simple concept

The answers to your Epistle still lies in my Previous replies,
Read over and over again you will be able to get my point.
But let me help you a bit by writing the main answer in capital letters.

IT IS THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE AN INSTITUTION STRONGER, INSTITUTIONS DON'T EXECUTE TASK,IT IS THE PEOPLE THAT HOLD AN INSTITUTION AND MAKE IT WORK,IT IS YHE SAME PEOPLE WHO DISABLED IT.
Re: Wasting Fortunes On Futile Efforts by babakb: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Solatium:

The answers to your Epistle still lies in my Previous replies,
Read over and over again you will be able to get my point.
But let me help you a bit by writing the main answer in capital letters.

IT IS THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE AN INSTITUTION STRONGER, INSTITUTIONS DON'T EXECUTE TASK,IT IS THE PEOPLE THAT HOLD AN INSTITUTION AND MAKE IT WORK,IT IS YHE SAME PEOPLE WHO DISABLED IT.

You're trying so hard but in vain to absolve our leaders of blame, typical of APC supporters, I guess that's the new narrative APC propaganda machine is selling to it's followers.

Leadership is everything in a society, leaders ensure that the institutions and systems works and punish violators as a deterrent.

The FG used its powers to close land boarders and people complied even though they don't like it.

Nigeria leaders since the 80s to date have failed, stop giving them excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Wasting Fortunes On Futile Efforts by themaestro08(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
babakb:

You're trying so hard but in vain to absolve our leaders of blame, typical of APC supporters, I guess that's the new narrative APC propaganda machine is selling to it's followers.

[/b]Leadership is everything in a society, leaders ensure that the institutions and systems works and punish violators as a deterrent.[b]

The FG used its powers to close land boarders and people complied even though they don't like it.

Superb cool, God knows I've tried to explain this basic concept to this dude but he won't just get it angry . comprehension problems? Dumb? Bias or just plainly delusional? Still figuring it out.

2 Likes

Re: Wasting Fortunes On Futile Efforts by themaestro08(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
babakb:

Leadership is everything in a society, leaders ensure that the institutions and systems works and punish violators as a deterrent.

Superb cool, God knows I've tried to explain this basic concept to this dude but he won't just get it angry . comprehension problems? Dumb? Bias or just plainly delusional? Still figuring it out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons I'm No Longer Relocating / Sky Documentary On Victims Of UK COS Scam / Italy? Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.