Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,309 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You (99764 Views)

Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi / What They Won't Tell You About The New Minimum Wage (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by TooMuchStuff: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
salam8528:
u need help
Bususu Dan kare,,, jaki

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2021
Bauchi (earlier Yakoba) is a city in northeast Nigeria, the capital of Bauchi State, of the Bauchi Local Government Area within that State, and of the traditional Bauchi Emirate. It is located on the northern edge of the Jos Plateau, at an elevation of 616 m. The Local Government Area covers an area of 3,687 km2 and had a population of 493,810 at the time of the 2006
Bauchi State has twenty Local Government Areas:

Bauchi, Tafawa Balewa, Dass, Toro, Bogoro, Ningi, Warji, Ganjuwa, Kirfi, Alkaleri, Darazo, Misau, Giade, Shira, Jama’are, Katagum, Itas/Gadau, Zaki, Gamawa and Damban [2]

History The city was founded by Yaqub ibn Dadi, the only non-Fulani flag-bearer of the Sokoto Empire. The name was derived from a hunter called Baushe, who advised Yaqub to build his city west of the Warinje mountain. In return Yaqub promised to name his city after the hunter.

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa is buried in the city, while the Yankari National Park is 110 km from the state capital. The city lies on the Port Harcourt – Maiduguri railway line. The Bauchi State Library Board was established in 1976.[3]

In July 2009, attacks in Bauchi by Boko Haram following the arrest of some of its members resulted in over 50 people killed and over 100 arrested.[4]

After the 2014 Chibok kidnapping, over 200 students were transferred to the Federal Government Girls College, Bauchi. The majority were from Federal Government Girls’ College, Potiskum, Yobe State.[5]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2021
Bauchi is beautiful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by okirewaju(f): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
KD is beautiful.
Lovely State.
Good road
Cheap Food items

3 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Next is gombe state
Don't go far

2 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
triple996:
most beautiful cities in northern Nigeria:

the north is a very beautiful place to be even though shekau and ko are trying to give it a bad name.the media is also trying hard to give it a bad name,funny enough those who go to the north will see that it is completely different from what they were told that been said here are the best cities in Northern Nigeria.

-kaduna
Kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna State in north-western nigeria, on the kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna state in north-western Nigeria, on the Kaduna River. It is a trade centre and a major transportation hub for the surrounding agricultural areas, with its rail and road junction. The population of Kaduna was at 760,084 as of the 2006 Nigerian census
Kaduna has a lot of cities within it of which include the following:
Kaduna metropolitan
Zaria
Kafanchan
Birnin gwari
Zankoa
Saminaka etc
Kaduna is the industrial powerhouse of northern Nigeria and slight behind lagos , portharcout and ogun. here are some beautiful pictures of croc city

smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Incognito403: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
youngeagle:
It's beautiful, if another government won't demolish it when he falls out with the previous one
Kaduna no be Imo!!!

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Incognito403: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bialegend:
Hand and Limb cutting city.

Yes, for criminal ndi developers like you!

3 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Incognito403: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Evil Terrorists axis of the world.
Poverty Global Headquarters

Most worthless lives region of Nigeria

Yan dabba
Yan Tsinenai
Yan Iskoki

Sai shan Fitsarin Rakumi kawai.... Wawaye

Lol, we've been to SE ooo. Na una worse pass. Just keep quiet or else I'll upload pictures that will make you cry.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by redcliff: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
In nigeria, road marking na development....I swear, we are far from fine upstairs!!....
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Incognito403: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
theenchanter:
people don't need to talk about this simply because it's not news-worthy. Go to d poorest states in nigeria, u'll still find structures like those.

Yes, there are statues in Owerri the olosho capital of Nigeria.

Statues too should count as infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by hayoholla(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Damage control grin, you better face your reality, we are currently facing our own reality in South West.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by blamingthedevil: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Beautiful Beautiful

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by bigfish3k: 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

the north is a very beautiful place to be even though shekau and ko are trying to give it a bad name.the media is also trying hard to give it a bad name,funny enough those who go to the north will see that it is completely different from what they were told that been said here are the best cities in Northern Nigeria.

-kaduna
Kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna State in north-western nigeria, on the kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna state in north-western Nigeria, on the Kaduna River. It is a trade centre and a major transportation hub for the surrounding agricultural areas, with its rail and road junction. The population of Kaduna was at 760,084 as of the 2006 Nigerian census
Kaduna metropolitan
Zaria
Kafanchan
Birnin gwari
Zankoa
Saminaka etc
Kaduna is the industrial powerhouse of northern Nigeria and slight behind lagos , portharcout and ogun. here are some beautiful pictures of croc city
You have this beautiful place and you still fear disintegration

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by ihateniggov1: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

You simply cut out a single part of my argument with someone then use it for your propagander.
Go back to the full trend and you will see that it was a sacastic reply to an iboman that was pretending to be a northerner while trying to destroyed it. Sacasm is a core part of nairaland it didn't start today
You simply went to my profile pick a conversation and twist it to fit your intentions. Bros I didn't start nairaland today woo, if I was hiding anything don't you think I would have deleted it.
These is the last time I will reply you. Whether hausa Yoruba or ibo personal opinions are wellcome

Shut up, you've been busted.

3 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by tnerro1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Even if you dash me stadium for north, I will never relocate to that terrorist infested shit hole

2 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
Kaduna used to be the centre of industries before the colapes of most industries
during this buhari regime shey
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Anigreat: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
shocked

Beautiful or not, it doesn't change the fact that Northern nigeria is an embarrassment to the whole nation.

It doesn't still change the fact that, its the most backward and rigid region in Nigeria

Neither does it change the fact that they produced Boko haram, bandits, Fulani herdsmen killers. Bunch of useless lots.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Jabioro: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Your story is very good but the Boko Haram, bandits and sort heinous crime does not make the northern Nigeria habitable
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Haforlaby777: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
dat swimming pool na setup. hisbah fit com cash u say u dey swim with ordinary pant. dem go say u dey blasphame THE PROPHET
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
EVEN AJEGUNLE GETS FINE PLACES DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT IT KNOW FOR BEING A ghetto
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by mynd1(f): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Evil Terrorists axis of the world. Poverty Global Headquarters
Yan dabba Yan Tsinenai Yan Iskoki
Kai Arne!!!
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Tvoice: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hmmmm, I no go talk weitin dey my mind
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Miner13: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Yan dabba
Yan Tsinenai
Yan Iskoki

Arrewa won't like this hope you know. i have a brother his song is 'when i remember kaduna what has runaway i sob..very evil people when there beast come on them
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by SenecaTheYonger: 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
The same photo every time. Na wa oo. North wey big die but na only these photos una Dey show every time
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin AREWA ABOKI OSHI, BELIKE DEM DON BAN AM FOR 600YRS HE COME DEY USE ALTERNATE MONIKER.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by mynd1(f): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
tnerro1:
Even if you dash me stadium for north, I will never relocate to that terrorist infested shit hole
Who wants an ipob terrorist like u?

2 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Yan dabba
Yan Tsinenai
Yan Iskoki

Tho badt gan
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Worksunlimited: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

-kaduna
Kaduna metropolitan
Zaria
Kafanchan
Birnin gwari
Zankoa
Saminaka etc

These are townships.. show us pictures of the hinterlands..

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Izzydeprince: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
I hope supreme court governor of Imo state could see this pictures and cover his face in shame for praising Buhari to high heaven over skeletal work done on the so called second Niger bridge.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by letitrainnow(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
Oh, see our money!!!
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Donedeal1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
Give it up for the action governor of our time,Mal Nazir El Rufai, the road master.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.