Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You (99768 Views)

Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi / What They Won't Tell You About The New Minimum Wage (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Magnoliaa(f): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

Guy please stop these things

Very annoying something.

Intellectual writer my ass.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Peppysco: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sebastine1994:

they use jazz to drive bike

if water touch the jazz them go mad

You self notice abi, those people can run away from anything water

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by AMvanquish: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by food4tot: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
And it continues
1. ten story
2. Federal Secretariat
3. Bank of agriculture
4. Stadium round about

The images only confirm that the North still has a long way to go. Hopefully, one day all our standards would be greatly improved.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by AMvanquish: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

I don't have time 4 these argument my work here is to create traffic and I am doing it by enlighten nairalanders about the north

Enlighten what! You're just wasting your time. Don't say I did not warn you. People that already have their mind made up.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by savageyoungboy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Very beautiful!!!
But I still can't travel there
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by CSTRR: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
tnerro1:

Sorry Aboki woman, am not from the east. Hope you know it’s your turn to service your terrorist husband today?
They also think igbos are their most bitter enemies in the south.

When you think it deeply, Igbos are probably their closest friends.

I have seen some Igbos defend northerners and buhari so bitterly than I have seen anywhere else in the South.

There is no bigger pro-northern politician in the whole of Southern NIgeria than Umahi and okorocha.

And they are both Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by meobizy(f): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
We should move past this level of worshipping roads and buildings. When will our leaders build the youths to their upmost capabilities? It is sad that even in 2054 when the white man has advanced further in medicine, our people will still receive hoes, donkeys and fertilizers as youth empowerment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by kombitel(m): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
The Kaduna we grew up in between 1980 -2000 was way finer and more luscious and habitable than this pictures posted here. I remember Zaria GRA back in the years! The city lost it all after the 2001 Needless and purposeless sharia riots that achieved absolutely nothing to those who propagated it.

When i visited 2 years ago, the place was a shadow of itself. Looking unkept and forsaken.

3 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by frog12: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
how many times you go SHOW dis nonsense ?

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
theenchanter:
u're a northerner, stop lying, ur writing skills has already exposed you n I doubt u're even serving as u proclaimed sef.

There's nothing wrong in being a northerner.
lol the guy English na die cheesy
my visit to serve nysc cheesy
Joker everywhere
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
And it continues
1. ten story
2. Federal Secretariat
3. Bank of agriculture
4. Stadium round about
All na crude oil money. How much does the North East especially make in comparison to the south south, south east or south west? That's why they'd rather die than let go of power.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Hermzou: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
topstone4:

This is nothing special. Many other cities in Nigeria have these
u mean eastern cities ?
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
kombitel:
The Kaduna we grew up in between 1980 -2000 was way finer and more luscious and habitable than this pictures posted here. I remember Zaria GRA back in the years! The city lost it all after the 2001 Needless and purposeless sharia riots that achieved absolutely nothing to those who propagated it.

When i visited 2 years ago, the place was a shadow of itself. Looking unkept and forsaken.
the same thing with Jos. In Kano the place looked empty and deserted because they used terrorism and banditry to chase alot of people away including foreigners, now they are trying to use Sharia law chase away the few that are left.

When will these guys understand that religious crisis/religious intolerance does no one any good?

U see what we are saying, u mentioned Kaduna being deserted, just try to enquire where they are, u will find out that these people have ran away to other regions that are more accomodating and open up for business.

Arrewa triple996
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
most beautiful cities in northern Nigeria:

the north is a very beautiful place to be even though shekau and ko are trying to give it a bad name.the media is also trying hard to give it a bad name,funny enough those who go to the north will see that it is completely different from what they were told that been said here are the best cities in Northern Nigeria.

-kaduna
Kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna State in north-western nigeria, on the kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna state in north-western Nigeria, on the Kaduna River. It is a trade centre and a major transportation hub for the surrounding agricultural areas, with its rail and road junction. The population of Kaduna was at 760,084 as of the 2006 Nigerian census
Kaduna has a lot of cities within it of which include the following:
Kaduna metropolitan
Zaria
Kafanchan
Birnin gwari
Zankoa
Saminaka etc
Kaduna is the industrial powerhouse of northern Nigeria and slight behind lagos , portharcout and ogun. here are some beautiful pictures of croc city

With Crude Oil money ?
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by DonCandido(f): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
most beautiful cities in northern Nigeria:

the north is a very beautiful place to be even though shekau and ko are trying to give it a bad name.the media is also trying hard to give it a bad name,funny enough those who go to the north will see that it is completely different from what they were told that been said here are the best cities in Northern Nigeria.

-kaduna
Kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna State in north-western nigeria, on the kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna state in north-western Nigeria, on the Kaduna River. It is a trade centre and a major transportation hub for the surrounding agricultural areas, with its rail and road junction. The population of Kaduna was at 760,084 as of the 2006 Nigerian census
Kaduna has a lot of cities within it of which include the following:
Kaduna metropolitan
Zaria
Kafanchan
Birnin gwari
Zankoa
Saminaka etc
Kaduna is the industrial powerhouse of northern Nigeria and slight behind lagos , portharcout and ogun. here are some
beautiful pictures of croc city

Beautiful!

Now take your cows there and let others live in peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Goalnaldo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
I'll prefer to live in a cave where I can enjoy peace, serenity and tranquility than live in this place where human life is worth nothing but a pinch of salt.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by AfonjaConehead: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Illiterate.

Ole..barawo..parasites if other people's resources.

Real oil thieves.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
DAMN!!!
I can see alot of anger in this thread.
is these how north is hated? grin

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Easternblood: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Evil Terrorists axis of the world.
Poverty Global Headquarters

Most worthless lives region of Nigeria

Yan dabba
Yan Tsinenai
Yan Iskoki

Sai shan Fitsarin Rakumi kawai.... Wawaye
I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
I keep saying it,Al south south together can never reach the tails of nothern Nigeria in terms of development.

The only problem the north have is just ignorance and illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by flamingREED(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
You see, there's no justification whatsoever for herdsmen to keep wandering southwards.

You've got it all there mehn!
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by yusluvad(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
theenchanter:
lol,what is the bolded? Google translate can't help u with correct translations.

Anyway, below is ur post from 2017. No dey betray ur region, it's not worth it.
The internet don't forget...
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by NOwazobia: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
The fool called arewa will always keep fooling himself. Look at red mud everywhere even with the editing and zoom out technology to mask the road, it still look ugly. Always obsessed with roads, while innocent blood continually flows on thesame roads and streets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
DAMN!!!
I can see alot of anger in this thread.
is these how north is hated?
no the silence of your oga at the top is annoying
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by KenModi(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

Guy please stop these things

He should stop it because he said the truth??

Abeg what part of that writeup is a lie? Just mention one single sentence in that write up that is false?

No matter how hard it is to swallow, the truth would always be the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by SmartPolician: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
theenchanter:
lol,what is the bolded? Google translate can't help u with correct translations.

See as you catch am red-handed

Good job!

One bottle of Heineken for you.

grin grin grin
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Oracleforce: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Show us where Almajiri people are having their jumat on a major highway in the north...
Show where dirty hausa-Fulani guys are running after pepper seller in Kaduna State....

I spit on them....
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by SmartPolician: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Incognito403:

Lol, we've been to SE ooo. Na una worse pass. Just keep quiet or else I'll upload pictures that will make you cry.

Please upload the pictures.

We cannot wait to see them
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Judgesledge(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

You simply cut out a single part of my argument with someone then use it for your propagander.
Go back to the full trend and you will see that it was a sacastic reply to an iboman that was pretending to be a northerner while trying to destroyed it. Sacasm is a core part of nairaland it didn't start today
You simply went to my profile pick a conversation and twist it to fit your intentions. Bros I didn't start nairaland today woo, if I was hiding anything don't you think I would have deleted it.
These is the last time I will reply you. Whether hausa Yoruba or ibo personal opinions are wellcome
Bros , please stop denying yourself, it's quite obvious that your writing skill has remained static since 2017, similarity is obvious in your past and present post
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Steve0979(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Bususu Dan kare,,, jaki
u dis igbo goat,can't u pass message without insult

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Sonoyom(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
theenchanter:

Northerner in 2017, Chadian in 2021, the madness on this platform ehhh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.