Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:25 AM

A Merciful Queen That Takes No Prisoners- BBNaija Mercy Eke Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Merciful Queen That Takes No Prisoners- BBNaija Mercy Eke Stuns In New Photos (2096 Views)

Mercy Eke Stuns In Red In Christmas Photoshoot / Meet 'sandra' The Beauty Queen That Slays More Than Regina Daniels (photos) / Sexy Picture Of A Slay Queen That Was Deleted By Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Merciful Queen That Takes No Prisoners- BBNaija Mercy Eke Stuns In New Photos by trendysturvs(f): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
Big brother naija 2019 reality show winner, Mercy Eke who has been said to be the most successful housemate so far has shared new head shots.

The reality star says she is a merciful queen that takes no prisoners. You like?

https://tsbnews.com/2021/01/a-merciful-queen-that-takes-no-prisoners-mercy-eke-stuns-in-new-photos/

Re: A Merciful Queen That Takes No Prisoners- BBNaija Mercy Eke Stuns In New Photos by SocialJustice: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
Na still bank alert and leg spreading go end everything.

2 Likes

Re: A Merciful Queen That Takes No Prisoners- BBNaija Mercy Eke Stuns In New Photos by nero2face: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good for her
Re: A Merciful Queen That Takes No Prisoners- BBNaija Mercy Eke Stuns In New Photos by habsydiamond(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
E be like say light don come make I go on fan down.... Make e blow my room small b4.........

1 Like

Re: A Merciful Queen That Takes No Prisoners- BBNaija Mercy Eke Stuns In New Photos by Oluromantic: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
When one has money more than wisdom, stupid actions and speeches become regular and norms

Dangote inspires me a million times more

I pray her situation will not be like that 2013 abi 2014 project fame winner that ended up using the won car for kabukabu

1 Like

Re: A Merciful Queen That Takes No Prisoners- BBNaija Mercy Eke Stuns In New Photos by pretydiva(f): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Too much filters and editing. Not impressed
Re: A Merciful Queen That Takes No Prisoners- BBNaija Mercy Eke Stuns In New Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
undecided
Re: A Merciful Queen That Takes No Prisoners- BBNaija Mercy Eke Stuns In New Photos by davinking(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
Beautiful girl

1 Like

Re: A Merciful Queen That Takes No Prisoners- BBNaija Mercy Eke Stuns In New Photos by Karlifate: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Oluromantic:
When one has money more than wisdom, stupid actions and speeches become regular and norms

Dangote inspires me a million times more

I pray her situation will not be like that 2013 abi 2014 project fame winner that ended up using the won car for kabukabu

Re: A Merciful Queen That Takes No Prisoners- BBNaija Mercy Eke Stuns In New Photos by InlandTaipan84(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
shocked shocked the paint on this girl's face can change black to yellow ooo....
Re: A Merciful Queen That Takes No Prisoners- BBNaija Mercy Eke Stuns In New Photos by meobizy(f): 4:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Mercy Eke who has been said to be the most successful housemate so far.
Maybe the one from her set. Overall she's likely in the top ten or five.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Osas Ighodaro Tensions The Social Media With Her Hot Bikini Photos / Miss Curvy 2019 Declares Interest To Become Nigeria’s President (video) / Actress Beverly Osu Puts Her Bare Butt On Instagram [photos+videos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.