Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court (16167 Views)

Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court / Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court / Start Preparing Handover Notes, Ize-Iyamu Tells Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by Lightorder: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by SaintLucia: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
The Appeal Court will do that. The Federal High Court in Abuja had already dismissed a suit by ADP and PDP candidate to disqualify his deputy and Ize Iyamu candidate. I see a desperado who quickly went to a lower State High Court in Benin to buy the judge by disqualifying Ize Iyamu and his deputy in the same case that had been settled by a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by cpu2006(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
eneyoduke:
He should also be ready to do same after tomorrow judgement because Obaseki will win big time

i will reply to your comment after tomorrow's judgement.

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by galaxy2020(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
He's still believing the lies Oshomhole told him that the court will remove obaseki for him to become governor... angry grin

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by realstars: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
2021 Drama
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by freetheking: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
ChukwuObe:

Obaseki went to procure fake judgement from one of his justices in Edo hoping that when he is disqualified on Saturday, the APC will have no candidate. What a shame!
You say?
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by Innomama7(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Like i told my friend some months ago,that oshiomole may had lost the battle but he is very much prepared towards winning the war.

Just that my sympathy awaits those who sang and rang the popular anthem-"EDO NO BE LAGOS".....For let them be told that TINUBU and OSHIOMOLE have been silently and secretly building bridges that'd link EDO to EKO.

Edo no be Lagos and if dey ask you say who talk am una Toto

In case you non know na me talk am

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by walkingshadow911: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
ok
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by Dansuqi: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
The appeal court will waste no time in upturning this perverse ruling
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by udemzyudex(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Like i told my friend some months ago,that oshiomole may had lost the battle but he is very much prepared towards winning the war.

Just that my sympathy awaits those who sang and rang the popular anthem-"EDO NO BE LAGOS".....For let them be told that TINUBU and OSHIOMOLE have been silently and secretly building bridges that'd link EDO to EKO.

What's with all this consolation talk?

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by Help2020: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
ChukwuObe:

Obaseki went to procure fake judgement from one of his justices in Edo hoping that when he is disqualified on Saturday, the APC will have no candidate. What a shame!
It's 2021.Why did you leave your brain in 2020?

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by Bigchristo: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Realtord43:
Congrat to Elon Musk on been the richest man on earth.

I just want to let you know i will soon join you on the billionaire club grin
Believe and work towards it
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by iamJ(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Court court cheesy

Lawyers shamelessly cashing out
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by iamJ(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bigchristo:
Believe and work towards it
if I hear cheesy
Dreamers

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by popesco123: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
ChukwuObe:

how will be be disqualified, since UI said his certificate is authentic

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by moodyguy: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
ChukwuObe:

Typical Oshiomhole thug.

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by Dollanaira: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
oh

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by Monday60655(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Your eye is now opening small small, when Oshiohmole finish with you, then you will understand the real meaning of politics.
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Fergie, it seems no one has gotten the memo of not statute barred for forgery cases. What could be the reason why it is included in this appeal?
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by MrPaul2: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

That bridge can never work out. Edo can never be Lagos no matter how you paint it. If Tinubu don't trend carefully, he will certainly end up like Oshiom-Ole
If you think I'm joking, try and study a typical Edo person, e non send you

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by eneyoduke(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
cpu2006:

Please go for DNA test

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by Bigchristo: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
iamJ:
if I hear cheesy
Dreamers
LOL
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by darams4all(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2021
Exe Nyamu will first first battle this case for 2 years before having time to contest the outcome of the election by that time Obaseki would have completed his 4 years in office. Normal political games using the 8instrument of the judiciary
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by darams4all(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2021
Eze Nyamu will battle this ruling for the next 2 years before having time to contest the outcome of the election and by that time Obaseki would have completed his 4 years in office. Normal political games using the 8instrument of the judiciary
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by Dansuqi: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2021
darams4all:
Eze Nyamu will battle this ruling for the next 2 years before having time to contest the outcome of the election and by that time Obaseki would have completed his 4 years in office. Normal political games using the 8instrument of the judiciary

All the cases will end before june
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by eneyoduke(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
cpu2006:

Guy how market? Am kindly waiting for you comments, Osho pikin like you grin cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by cpu2006(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
eneyoduke:

Guy how market? Am kindly waiting for you comments, Osho pikin like you grin cool tongue

A big Congratulations to him. Wishing him best of Luck.

1 Like

Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by eneyoduke(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
cpu2006:

A big Congratulations to him. Wishing him best of Luck.
grin shocked tongue cheesy kiss shocked[sub][/sub]
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by cpu2006(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
eneyoduke:
grin shocked tongue cheesy kiss shocked[sub][/sub]

���
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by eneyoduke(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
cpu2006:

���
You are a man of your word.....
Re: Disqualification: Set Aside High Court Judgement, Ize-Iyamu Tells Appeal Court by cpu2006(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2021
eneyoduke:

You are a man of your word.....

Thank you bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals / Akpanudoedehe Absent As Buni, Sani Bello, CECPC Members Meet / Why We Haven’t Made Obiano’s Offence Public – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.