Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (32301 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by lalasticlala(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
A Twitter User, EbubeNna @Grace_undiluted shares a bitter story of her friend and her friend's lover after her friend lost her pregnancy.

I was 2 months gone before I figured I was pregnant. Personally I wasn't ready to be a mother so I already made up my mind to abort the child but thought it right to inform him because he has the right to know. Surprisingly, the news got him excited and he insisted we keep the baby.

He met with my people and we organized a family introduction ceremony and also made plans to properly get married once the baby is born and I moved in with him. He was great just like he was throughout the 3 years of our courtship.

In the third trimester of my pregnancy, I started having preeclampsia which was very serious and I registered in different hospitals. The best hospital was close to my mum's place so I had to move back in with my mom and this was during the lockdown so my baby Daddy couldn't come visit us. I passed through hell and nearly died.

I was scheduled to deliver on April 28 but I had to save the baby so I had a surgery on March but the baby couldn't still make it because the water in my womb already dried out.

When my baby Daddy came around, he wasn't happy probably because I gave birth through surgery or because the baby died. He left the same day without even asking about the bills and never came back.

My mum took care of everything and ever since then, it was from one family problem to another. He refused letting me come back to his house and said that he didn't want me anymore. When I realized it was all about the baby, I went into depression. When ever I see my reflection in the mirror, looking at the scar on my stomach I feel I can go back in time. My mom went as far as going to his family to talk to them yet, he turned his back on me.

But yes, I'm fine now, it's been months and I've picked up the pieces of myself but if I have a time machine, I will go back in time and change everything, erase the day I met Kunle just maybe, my life would be different.

This is not fiction, it's reality.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Grace_undiluted/status/1347462877976928256

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by baralatie(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
lala
I saw the phrase baby daddy!

sometimes all these stories.you lost pregnancy and the guy was ready to hit the escape bottom.
that is why I said getting a productive, successful relationship is a different ball game
Thank God you are alive and well.take heart and make the best use of life ahead

57 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Marcus2(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
So sorry for her.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Bola146(f): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
Inside life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by DenreleDave(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Very sad and bad..

It could have only bin a yoruba demon but kunle isn't a Nigerian name...

BTW kunle seems to me like an Uganda name..

Ugandas are very bad people

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Jack005(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Some men sef.kpele ohh

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by austine4real(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
That's life for u oo

Life goes on dear

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Kriss216: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
erase the day I met Kunle just maybe, my life would be different.

Was wondering what kind of man could be this wicked and cruel until I saw the name.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by LukasPodolski: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kunle kunlery shenk omo ibo.

why are they obsessed with Yoruba men?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Humanoid01(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Damn! those eyes.

God is infinitely wise. If He had made time reversible, then we all would have undoubtedly abused it. The best He does is to give us a second chance to learn our lessons, not everyone takes that chance however.

It's a lesson learnt the hard way for her, the point is she did. It's a blessing for her as well, since she didn't eventually get married to him. He clearly didn't really love her. It took the dying seconds for that to be revealed. I hope others learn from this and not have to go through a similar or exact situation. Not many successfully escape depression.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by englishmart(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
There are neither good nor bad people, there are only miserable and joyful people depending on the environment. When women display their wickedness, devil folds arms and wonder, but when men in turn decide to display, the devil's position gets threatened.

Still there are neither good nor bad people

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Mariangeles(f): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
What an ordeal.

This kind of unfairness to another human can bring misfortune to a person's life.

Kunle will definitely be back on his knees!

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Officialhorlah(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chai There's God oo

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Chummynoni(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thank your star, girl. He never loved you. If you had given birth,and eventually marry him, it would have been perpetual suffering,sorrow,depression and gnashing of teeth. Just forget about him,and move on

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Sammy07: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:

Was wondering what kind of man could be this wicked and cruel until I saw the name.

Wickedness knows no tribe.

10 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by baralatie(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nanaborga:
Afonja demon in action , but I wish to hear the kunle’s side of this story , no one knows what kunle has seen or knows that made him back out .

Majority of us just want marriage because for kids , I’ve witness this kind of situation before and I suspect that’s what kunle is faced with currently
which is?
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Funke
fiction featuring Real

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Humanoid01(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kriss216:

You need a brain scan, your prefrontal cortex is likely experiencing ischemia.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Shortyy(f): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hmm
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by baralatie(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Humanoid01:

You need a brain scan, your prefrontal cortex is likely experiencing ischemia.

searching google cyclopedia

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by iamyemiakins(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
shocked

If you're fortunate to find love and friendship in one person you don't know what God has done for you

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by iamyemiakins(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bola146:
Inside life
Loti ri 5 Alive

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by chinchonglee(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Sorry sis!
Jst move on

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by GuyWise101(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
DenreleDave:
Very sad and bad..
It could have only bin a yoruba demon but kunle isn't a Nigerian name...
BTW kunle seems to me like an Uganda name..

Ugandas are very bad people

Nna mehnnnnnnnnn

You think, you are smart but continue cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by debbydams(f): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Flexherbal(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
There was communication gap.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by AgainstIslam(f): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
I don't believe everything I read.

10 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
mmmmm??
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
The guy is a sour loser. Some Naija guys sef. sad
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by FalseProphet1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
The guy is very heartless. He should have at least show concern towards her predicament. It's not easy to loose an child. He's a beast.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by chinwe74548: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
:Inside life
Loti ri 5 Alive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. / Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent / See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.