Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (32308 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by West2019(m): 2:18am On Jan 09, 2021
lalasticlala:
A Twitter User, EbubeNna @Grace_undiluted shares her bitter experience with her lover after she lost her pregnancy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Grace_undiluted/status/1347462877976928256
sorry about that ok inbox me we need to talk private
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Obynolee(f): 5:25am On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=Jack005 post=97850063]Some men sef.kpele ohh[/quote

Have you heard from the man before passing a verdict?.
It's very important you hear from both parties.
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by vickydevoka(m): 5:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Chummynoni:
Thank your star, girl. He never loved you. If you had given birth,and eventually marry him, it would have been perpetual suffering,sorrow,depression and gnashing of teeth. Just forget about him,and move on
Do love exist? Every relationship is based on personal benefit
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by vickydevoka(m): 5:35am On Jan 09, 2021
kalu61:
Calm down until you hear the man's side of the story. We conclude too fast
Exactly. May be de lady initially took some pills to abort it
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Blackdisciple(m): 5:54am On Jan 09, 2021
Ohhh!
This fine babe oo

don't worry you will be fine las las, it's just a shameful thing he left. Some men can be as wicked as the must wicked man on earth.
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by wisemum: 6:07am On Jan 09, 2021
Thank God you dodged a bullet
A man who could do that to you is such a wicked man who clearly does not know the meaning of love and not the type to be married to. So selfish. So self serving. He was only with you for what he could get out of it. Thank God you didn't marry him. Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. This was a huge disappointment disguising a huge blessing. So sorry about this. Please pick up the pieces of your life,get your health and your body back and face your life again. And in your next relationship, do stay away from premarital sex will you? You were not ready to be a mother. So what were you doing having pre marital sex, for one, and unprotected again, for another? Not a smart decision. See where it led you?
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Lawalmd(m): 6:13am On Jan 09, 2021
So sorry about the loss of your baby, it's a sad thing to go through but kunle is a foolish person.
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by luminouz(m): 6:23am On Jan 09, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

That's your name abi? I've catch you today grin cheesy
tongue
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2021
Its inexperience that messed her up
Didn't they tell her?Nobody showed her?
She left all the juicy mangoes and went for a bitter lemon
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by NoToPile: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Its interesting how I am seeing posts like let's hear the mans side of the story, we were not there when they started etc what will his ownside be for abandoning a woman that had pre-eclampsia and lost the baby, it seems some guys don't know what pre-eclampisa is.

Its also interesting how this thread is just 4 pages, if it was the other way round , nobody will ask for the other side and this thread will have turned to another woman bashing thread.

The guy is wicked .

I hope the ladies are learning sha.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by RulerIAm(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2021
lalasticlala:
A Twitter User, EbubeNna @Grace_undiluted shares her bitter experience with her lover after she lost her pregnancy.

it was all about the pregnancy and not you. Now pregnancy or baby don go, hatred don show. Dust up and walk.. you are still very beautiful trust me. See ur eyes, so beautiful! It was meant to end in tears and it did. That's why I've been scared of love even till now. But na God go help us
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by salt1: 7:16am On Jan 09, 2021
ednut1:
Women need to learn. Men don't get pregnant. Stop having unprotected sex person wey never marry you. Kunle too na heartless being

Thank you! Now Kunle is castigated for not rushing into a marriage he was ill-prepared for.
Those that wait till marriage before having sex are fools to such girls, but they won't have such a horror story to tell.
If you must commit fornication, how costly is condom? Must you risk your womb with abortion or your life in a hurried marriage? Don't you have a better plan for your life?
In fact I'm angry. One silly girl just dropped a set of twins for her exhausted Mom and died. How much is condom if you must have sex so much?

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by salt1: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2021
dapadawee:

I pray God will restore all your pains with joy. The almighty will make you the head of your adversaries everyone that have mocked or rejected you will come begging in Jesus Christ mighty name. Amen if this is true kunle will come back begging with tears. Sorry my sister

Who is the adversary and the mocker? The victim who's committing fornication and having unprotected sex is her own enemy. Why are you blessing her in Jesus name when she neither believes in Him nor honours Him by her actions?
Tell her to stop committing sin. It has repercussions.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Trogge: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2021
Some one would love you so much, even with scare you have. it's depressing. Strong women pick up their pieces and move on. Godspeed.
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Cerebellum: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2021
DenreleDave:
Very sad and bad..
It could have only bin a yoruba demon but kunle isn't a Nigerian name...
BTW kunle seems to me like an Uganda name..

Ugandas are very bad people

Pls no make me laugh
Beta stop violating my name

maaadd mangrin
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Rushna27(f): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2021
situations comes to reveal stuffs to us and it's gud u know he doesn't love you before going fully into it. yes, wot u went tru was painful and life threatening but if it hadn't happened, d truth won't have bin revealed....... my dear just be brave and pick up ursef together for a greater tomorrow. pls don't say because of dis u won't give another innocent and caring guy a chance for love again. there are still gud men out there.. Pele dear.....
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by folu4real(f): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Mariangeles:
What an ordeal.

This kind of unfairness to another human can bring misfortune to a person's life.

Kunle will definitely be back on his knees!

Definitely he will be back for forgiveness and am sure it would have been too late by then
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Lastmankc(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Yoruba demon
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by MoneyTrees(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2021
@OP why do you think Nigeria had to fight for independence... something real niggars are happy anytime any day... You're crying
Even 2baba a real niggar sang I want to be free.. free like a bird grin cheesy

Life is full of Ups and Downs... When u fall... don't cry cos what makes real niggars real is the maturity & speed at which they climb back up

lalasticlala:

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2021
Pls, I hope it not my kunle you are talking about Sha... anyway I trust myself that I don't eat what is hard more than banana..
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by rachytenny2(f): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2021
The child was more like an asset and the lady a liability to the guy

That's not love. Its obvious he only kept her for so long only because of the baby.
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by QuintessentialW: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2021
One-sided story...
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by WriterX(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
englishmart:
There are neither good nor bad people, there are only miserable and joyful people depending on the environment. When women display their wickedness, devil folds arms and wonder, but when men in turn decide to display, the devil's position gets threatened.

Still there are neither good nor bad people

wise words my friend
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Mjane00713: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Thank God u re alive God knw best why it hppen dis way put urself 2gather
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by Sixfeetbelle: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
luminouz:

tongue

Kunle, Good Afternoon cheesy
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by dapadawee: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
salt1:

Who is the adversary and the mocker? The victim who's committing fornication and having unprotected sex is her own enemy. Why are you blessing her in Jesus name when she neither believes in Him nor honours Him by her actions?
Tell her to stop committing sin. It has repercussions.
Sorry is this kunle
Am not judging her, everyone makes mistakes
Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by salt1: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
dapadawee:

Sorry is this kunle

Not at all. I'm the voice of conscience. Don't use Jesus name to bless an evildoer. She's involved in premarital sex. That's not what Jesus follower does. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by englishmart(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
WriterX:

wise words my friend
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy by dapadawee: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
salt1:

Not at all. I'm the voice of conscience. Don't use Jesus name to bless an evildoer. She's involved in premarital sex. That's not what Jesus follower does. Thanks for asking.
You don't know who Jesus really is
Jesus would have blessed her too
Jesus loves sinners
The woman caught in adultery is a good reference
Jesus didn't come to condemn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! / I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.