Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Experience With 01mandarin Chinese Restaurant In Lagos Akerele Surulere - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With 01mandarin Chinese Restaurant In Lagos Akerele Surulere (1115 Views)

Adelabu Street Surulere After A Heavy Rainfall Today / Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Downpour In Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos (Video) / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With 01mandarin Chinese Restaurant In Lagos Akerele Surulere by Ashibelieve: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
I know some Nigeria Chinese restaurant on the Island but when my friend took me to this place at Akerele Surulere It was what you will call simple, beautiful pickup restaurant with delicious meal.

Re: My Experience With 01mandarin Chinese Restaurant In Lagos Akerele Surulere by Ashibelieve: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Its the same popular 01shawarma which I think is Lagos biggest Shawarma company. T found out they make Chinese meal too.
I use to think Chinese meal is not sweet before but when I had this meal....

1 Share

Re: My Experience With 01mandarin Chinese Restaurant In Lagos Akerele Surulere by Ashibelieve: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
The place worth visiting for Christmas outing. After I enjoyed their combo meal I found out they deliver. Men that combo meal you see above i 2100. I bet you I have found my office launch meal when I resume back to work

Re: My Experience With 01mandarin Chinese Restaurant In Lagos Akerele Surulere by WeNoGoDie(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Some years back I once bought snacks from a Chinese outlet along 2nd Ave Festac.

All the snacks tasted like there was a kind of toxic chemical in them. Somewhat like paint. I had to get rid of them and never visited again.

Since then I began to fear that the conspiracy theory that China was secretly trying to curb African population by covertly killing some with their products was probably true.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With 01mandarin Chinese Restaurant In Lagos Akerele Surulere by NiklauseFred(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
2100# for lunch?
Hmmm
op no be small person o

2100# Wey I dey use eat for a week and some days Na em op use as lunch money. This life wéré ko ó di

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With 01mandarin Chinese Restaurant In Lagos Akerele Surulere by mitchyy(f): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
NiklauseFred:
2100# for lunch?
Hmmm
op no be small person o

2100# Wey I dey use eat for a week and some days Na em op use a lunch money. This life wéré ko ó di

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With 01mandarin Chinese Restaurant In Lagos Akerele Surulere by NiklauseFred(m): 6:30am On Jan 09, 2021
mitchyy:

cheesy cheesy

This is mischievous smile,I no dey understand oo cheesy
Re: My Experience With 01mandarin Chinese Restaurant In Lagos Akerele Surulere by omobamatrix: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Do they sell wegymini dodo? grin
Re: My Experience With 01mandarin Chinese Restaurant In Lagos Akerele Surulere by Ashibelieve: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Some years back I once bought snacks from a Chinese outlet along 2nd Ave Festac.

All the snacks tasted like there was a kind of toxic chemical in them. Somewhat like paint. I had to get rid of them and never visited again.

Since then I began to fear that the conspiracy theory that China was secretly trying to curb African population by covertly killing some with their products was probably true.

My brother test 01mandarin.com.ng.
Re: My Experience With 01mandarin Chinese Restaurant In Lagos Akerele Surulere by Ashibelieve: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2021
Baba I don't know about that o. Ask them on Instagram.com/01mandarim
omobamatrix:
Do they sell wegymini dodo? grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Key Tidbits For International Students Heading To Canada / British Airways / Help Us Visa Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.