Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:49 AM

Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari (53482 Views)

'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit / Fani-kayode Counters Dele Momodu Over President Buhari / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by CastedAyo: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chairman of Ovation Media Group Dele Momodu has clashed with President Muhammadu Buhari’s social media aide Lauretta Onochie after she criticised him over a scathing remark about the president, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Momodu had written on Friday in response to a Twitter user Chris Iyalla that he did not “bring Buhari” in 2015 and that he tried the next most electable candidate in the 2019 general elections after Buhari “failed”.

https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1347447830961680385?s=20

Mrs Onochie reacted to his comments, saying:
“He (Buhari) ‘failed’ because he won’t dish out cash for photos that can easily be obtained on Instagram and other picture apps. Because #BabaNoDeyDrop, your ego-massaging, ostentatious and filthy-wealth-flaunting customers, can no longer afford you. Try Diversification!”

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1347453662063419393?s=20

Displeased with her comments, the media mogul launched his attack.

He wrote:
“Lauretta’s grouse is that I said I considered Buhari’s government a failure. Have I said anything new? From Arewa, to Igbo, to Yoruba groups, everyone has expressed same sentiments & what I would have expected was a simple list of Buhari’s achievements but she attacked my person.

“She went their usual route of cheap blackmail that ‘Buhari has failed because he’s not paying…’ us cash. Lauretta picked on a wrong customer once again. When a child buys a pair of shoes for his one-legged Dad, he should be ready to hear some true tales. I’m not a govt jobber!!”

https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1347515618157867008?s=20

Sharing pictures of his meetings with Buhari, Momodu asked Onochie where she was when he spent his “hard-earned money on Buhari’s campaign without asking for anything.”

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Fahdiga(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lauretta Onochie is a shameless old harlot who's supposed to be in a rehabilitation home while Dele my boy whose begging habit is well known by all and sundry and has proved that he can do anything once you drop the money

260 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Tolexander: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
“She went their usual route of cheap blackmail that ‘Buhari has failed because he’s not paying…’ us cash. Lauretta picked on a wrong customer once again. When a child buys a pair of shoes for his one-legged Dad, he should be ready to hear some true tales. I’m not a govt jobber!!”
“Omo atiro ti o ra bata ese meji fun Baba re, itan lo fe gbo”
Omo Yoruba atata cheesy wink wink wink

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Tolexander: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
When you engage the Buharists and Zombies on media and real life, you won’t but remember the characters whose only maxim is “Four legs good, two legs bad” in the famous George Orwel book, Animal Farm.

What Lauretta Onochie would tell you on Twitter is the same response you will get on nairaland and real life.

Like Buhari, like his followers

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by DigitalDesigns: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
God in Heaven knows I won't waste a moment of my life arguing with certain people in life doesn't matter the price

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lauretta the tombo guzzling drunkard will be confined to the dustbins of history once this junta ends in 2023. Its surprising that at her old age, she still comes out to do the slave jobs even Kayode Ogundamisi and Bashir Ahmed avoid doing, its not as if those men are lazy but rather they're protecting their political worth for tomorrow by avoiding unnecessary dragging with those who just might roam the corridors of power next. Lauretta is just an idiot sha... Tueh, i spit on her kaikai head cool

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Woro si woro
Both of them said the truth

But oga dele should understand onochie is right now like a wounded lion since she couldn't clinch that juicy appointment because of her cancerous mouth.

And moreover Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, tik tock and co don collect work from oga dele hand so na case of woro si woro...

Meanwhile, when Charlie Charlie see Bible and annoiting oil, she jappa

9 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Liposure: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Buhari has failed and continues to fail. If i had my way, i would arrest and detain all those (including laureta) who conspired to reelect this clueless daura cow herder

55 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Millimann: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lauretta's job is to attack anyone that criticizes Buhari.

At least she earns a fat salary unlike the BMC and e-rats here that earn nothing or at most 30k.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Racoon(m): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
However, the Buharimaniacs are, well maniacal.They are attack dogs.They are bull-terriers.They can no longer even engage in rational logical discussion about the president or his policies

Buharimaniacs are of the conviction that Nigeria is now legitimately the property of the president.The rest of us are here simply by his grace & generosity."
https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2018/08/21/buharimaniacs-and-buharideens-by-femi-aribisala/

Buhari failure is simply legendary.Even his home state people said he is a failure but people like this palm wine guzzling woman, Femi Adeshina, Garba Shehu must earn their pay.

Well, nothing new because hero-worshipping of a glorified failure is the hallmark of sai baba zombie.The jazz Buhari used on people nah helele.The most stupid and senseless people you can ever argue with in Nigeria today are the mummified zombies called the BMC.They are just a band of nauseating humanity.Lauretta Onochie is one of them.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Liposure:
Buhari has failed and continues to fail. If i had my way, i would arrest and detain all those (including laureta) who conspired to reelect this clueless daura cow herder
Did u forget that had it been he failed his reelection it would have been another herder from Adamawa that would've been elected?

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Moferere: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Two overfed àgbàyà

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Openyamind111(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by FalseProphet1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
I see something strange, dele wants wants power, he's secretly lobbying for a position in this government so that he too can have his own share of the national cake. I've seen it all

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by praktikals3: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by iambabaG: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Two extremely very dull humans that have wiggled their way to the top of the foolish people pile.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Brodello: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
what’s the job of the personal assistant to the president?

Shey to dey reply to insults on social media follow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by merits(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
CastedAyo:
Chairman of Ovation Media Group Dele Momodu has clashed with President Muhammadu Buhari’s social media aide Lauretta Onochie after she criticised him over a scathing remark about the president, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Momodu had written on Friday in response to a Twitter user Chris Iyalla that he did not “bring Buhari” in 2015 and that he tried the next most electable candidate in the 2019 general elections after Buhari “failed”.

https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1347447830961680385?s=20

Mrs Onochie reacted to his comments, saying:

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1347453662063419393?s=20

Displeased with her comments, the media mogul launched his attack.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1347515618157867008?s=20

Sharing pictures of his meetings with Buhari, Momodu asked Onochie where she was when he spent his “hard-earned money on Buhari’s campaign without asking for anything.”
The tale of two old gag.

Onochie shading momodu like this,why na?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
See dem, yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by bigfish3k: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lauretta is a desperate sycophant

Her choice of words are disgusting and irritating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Derrylatei: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by gurunlocker: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin

I think no one in this government actually loves anyone that speak the truth. It's like a stab to their heart and they are always quick to vent their anger.

They will rather attack the messenger instead of bringing fact to counter the message.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by joelag: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
I am not a fan of Onochie, but I like the way she gave Dele Momodu a heavy upper-cut

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Grace001: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shameless woman... She is only doing her job, always to defend her pay master even with her blood.

If given juicy position ogbeni Dele will do more than what Laureta is doing.

Who thought Femi Adeshina can be so shameless as this, he work so hard to defend failure ?

Let’s pity them na wetin them go chop them dey find, it’s not an easy task to always defend a failure

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Tolexander:
When you engage the Buharists and Zombies on media and real life, you won’t but remember the characters whose only maxim is “Four legs good, two legs bad” in the famous George Orwel book, Animal Farm.

What Lauretta Onochie would tell you on Twitter is the same response you will get on nairaland and real life.

Like Buhari, like his followers

Well, it is exceptionally difficult or impossible to defend a failure intelligently.

Anyone who calls what is happening in Nigeria 'progress' has clearly become bereft of commonsense, least of all an actual brain.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by kambili999(f): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
If this woman has no shame, I'm ashamed for her.

lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Openyamind111(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
“When a child buys a pair of shoes for his one-legged Dad, he should be ready to hear some true tales. I’m not a govt jobber!!” Med ooo grin
Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by sammysmiles(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
See so called leaders...

Re: Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari by Lawalemi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Devil don scatter GEJ enemies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Cancelled Trip To Ogoni; Nigerians React / Ibrahim Babangida And David Mark Pictured Together Amid Death Rumour / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.